πƒπ’πšπ―π¨π₯𝐚 βœ“

By jacqualinereads

π’π‘πž 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐒𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brother... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
01 | I Promise, Always
02 | Pinky Swear
03 | Do You Trust Me?
04 | Cut the Bullshit
05 | Believe me
06 | Okay
07 | I'll Find You
08 | New York, New York
09 | Awkward
10 | Cigars and Cologne
11 | I Told You
12 | Are You Happy?
13 | Mute
14 | Nervous?
15 | Vixen
16 | It's Business
17 | Perfect Blackmail
18 | Self Defense
19 | Double Tap Bitch
20 | You Surprise Me
21 | Secondhand High
22 | Weed and Leather
23 | Dream
24 | Sing
25 | Drowning
26 | Pray For Me
27 | Thank You
28 | Truths
29 | Feels Right
30 | Slap Me
31 | Breath of Fresh Air
32 | Heartache
33 | Plans and Frustrations
34 | Love
35 | Weirdo
36 | Oh Shit
37 | Pure
38 | Guilty
39 | Too Pretty to Die
40 | What Are We?
41 | Grateful
42 | Shit Show
43 | Rightful Heir
44 | Revelations
45 | Let The Show Begin
46 | One Hell Of A Fight
47 | That Was Fun
48 | I'm Lost
49 | Real Talks
50 | Decisions
51 | Forbidden
52 | Chance
53 | One Down, One To Go
54 | Family
55 | Unplanned Date Night
56 | Little Brother
57 | Support
58 | Suspicious
59 | Here's The Plan
60 | Move Out
62 | My Girl
63 | How Is This Possible?
64 | Blessing
65 | Dreams and Recovery
66 | Soap Opera
67 | The Italian Aren't Welcome
68 | More Introductions
69 | Respect
70 | It'll Always Be You
71 | Bad Word
72 | Unbothered
73 | Gabriel
74 | Like Old Times
75 | Vendetta
76 | Now I Escape
77 | Seduce and Kill
78 | We Are Coming For You
79 | Finally
80 | I Missed You
81 | Andrè and Alec
82 | Valentina
83 | Now What?
84 | Tease
85 | Goodbye
86 | Bonding and Worries
87 | Immature
88 | Double Date?
89 | Disaster
90 | Apology
91 | We Know
92 | Presents and Confessions
93 | More Gifts
94 | Tattoo
95 | Challenge Accepted
96 | Sleep Tight Bitch
97 | Holy Shit
98 | Thoughts and Doubts
99 | Clueless
100 | Another Day, Another War
SEQUEL

61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing

38.5K 1.3K 798
By jacqualinereads

Our sister is barely holding it together right now, she is about to lose it. We were ambushed, Andrè decided not to go with the plan.

He's running off going on a killing spree putting himself and everyone else in danger as we are all trying to run after him. But when Nate ran after him he got shot and is currently unconscious, bleeding from his chest.

"He's losing too much blood, we need to leave!" Dom shouts at us putting pressure on Nate's wound.

"VAL?" Someone shouts coming down the hallway, Valentina stands up and walks out of the room where we have gathered.

She runs back in with a man behind her, her informant I'm guessing from the way she described him.

They both talk in hush whispers before she turns around to us, "Take Nate and get out of here, meet at the rendezvous point. Hugo and Angelo are there waiting, get them to call my doctor." She says, loading a gun.

"We're not leaving you, Val," I snap at her, how could she think we'd leave her here? We need to stick to the plan even though Andrè has fucked it up.

"We need to find Andrè if he isn't dead already," she sneers.

She looks so fucking scary right now, she's covered head to toe in blood from all her kills. Daggers are too messy in my opinion but she's just too good with them.

"I'm going alone and that's final, Dimitri here will lead you all out. My inner devil is coming out to play, they don't call me Diavola for nothing," she says before leaving us all there not letting us argue back.

"Fuck!" Dom shouts, "let's get him out of here, she can handle herself. Lead the way Dimitri, someone help me carry Nate." He orders.

I help Dom with Nate's limp body, we get in a comfortable position as Dimitri leads the way out. I'm silently praying that Valentina makes it out alive, I have faith in her.

I'd hate to be Andrè right now...

"We have the hostage, we'll meet you all at the rendezvous," Felix says through the comms.

At least the plan stayed on track for them, I still can't believe we're in this fucking position because of an idiot. Valentina was worried about bringing him, she had every right to be and now look at what happened.

"We'll meet you there, Val has continued alone," Dom replies.

"WHAT?" A loud shout comes through our comms making us wince, Luc is not happy about that.

"Nate has been shot, Andrè went awol and she's going after him because he threw his earpiece away so we can't contact him," Dom explains.

"Fuck! We've already left to meet up at the rendezvous point, we got what she wanted." Luciano grumbles.

As we make our way out of the warehouse, we get to our vehicle and gently place Nate inside and the three of us get in.

I'm glad Gio decided not to come, I know he can't handle any of this. He's never had the stomach to take a life, whereas we don't even hesitate. This life just isn't for him, I understand why he doesn't want to be a part of it and I don't blame him.

Dom speeds off, the warehouse growing distant from our view.

Stay safe Val...

D I A V O L A

I am beyond fucking pissed right now, I should be searching for Viktor, not Andrè. My sweet cheeks has been shot and is bleeding to death while his boy toy is going on a killing spree, not giving a fuck about anyone else's safety.

I can not wait to get my hands on him, I knew bringing him was a bad idea. He's dead set on getting Viktor himself not thinking about the consequences and now Nate is hurt because of him.

Ignoring the voices coming through the comms, I make my way down a hallway leading to a safe room where I believe Viktor to be hiding.

Dead bodies are laying on the ground from the kills Drè has made, slightly making me proud. I come to an end where the room is and hear voices, I creep up slowly a peek inside the room and see Viktor and his men surrounding Drè.

Fuck — Now I have to save the idiot and somehow not kill Viktor in the process. I grab my gun from my waistband and check the bullet count, I have 12 rounds left.

I click off the safety and grab a dagger as well, aiming my gun with my dagger in front, I take in a deep breath ready to kill these bastards.

I quickly shoot two men in the head running in the room and diving for cover behind a couch, bullets spraying in my direction along with shouts from Viktor's men.

I peek up and see Viktor and two men drag Drè deeper into the room heading to the panic room behind six of his men. I look around the room and spot more areas I can take cover when I move forward. The gunshots stop ringing, I then realize they've run out of bullets.

Idiots should have counted their rounds.

I dart out of my hiding spot, aiming at two men shooting them in the head, their bodies hitting the floor.

In my peripheral vision, I see three men run at me on my right, I quickly put my gun away and grab another dagger so I now have two and run at them as well.

I kick the first one that approaches me and he stumbles back allowing me to stab him in the neck with my right hand and slicing his throat with my left, blood splattering on my face.

My favorite fucking color.

The other two men reach me, one punches me in the face making my head jerk to the side, I slice him on his arm making him grunt in pain. The other guy grabs me from behind but I elbow him in the face making his grip loosen.

It allows me to get out of his hold and turn around stabbing him in the eye with my dagger, he drops to the ground on his knees holding the dagger that's still lodged in his eye screaming. I waste no time and kick the dagger deeper into his skull, killing him instantly as he drops dead.

A sharp pain shoots up my spine, instantly realizing I've been stabbed in the back. I turn on my heel and kick the man in the head and he falls over, two hands wrap around me holding me back. I use my other dagger and slice the person's arm, I then bend my knees and lean forward flipping the guy over me onto the ground, and quickly slice his throat.

Breathing heavily I look around for the last guy and don't see him anywhere, the fucker must have run to where Viktor and the other two men are.

I sprint further into the room and come to a stop when I see the three men with Drè on the ground with the three of them holding their guns aimed at his head.

Viktor is behind them laughing, "Moya prekrasnaya Valentina, ty spravilas' sama."

(My beautiful Valentina, you have outdone yourself)

"Tvoi muzhchiny ne predstavlyayut bol'shogo truda." I spit at them.

(Your men aren't much of a challenge)

"Ty prava, lyubov' moya, mne povezlo, tvoy drug-idiot pomozhet mne sbezhat'. Vidish' li, yesli ty reshish' spasti yego i ubit' moikh lyudey, menya davno ne budet," he says laughing like a maniac, "U menya yest' sekretnyy vykhod, o kotorom nikto ne znayet."

(You're right, my love, I'm lucky, your idiot friend will help me escape. You see, if you decide to save him and kill my people, I will be long gone)

(I have a secret escape passage no one knows about)

Is he fucking serious right now?

I have to try and be quick about this, I can still save Drè and run after Viktor. It's worth a try, I quickly grab my gun and shoot the three men in the head, and dart past Drè running after Viktor.

I run into a dead-end and look around the room, trying to find any signs of a secret door but I can't see anything.

"FUCK!?" I exclaim, I run back to where Drè is and find him still on his knees crying.

Walking over to him I slap him in the face, "get the fuck up! We have to leave, if you don't move I'll kill you myself." I snap at him.

It seems to do the trick because he gets up and follows me out of the room, but I hear a weird noise to my left before we exit the room. Walking over to the sound I see a timer ticking down 9 minutes remaining, a fucking bomb great he's probably rigged this place up.

I sprint out of the room and into the one next to it, trying to find a quick exit, a window, or something but there's nothing. I run to the next room and still nothing, I continue to check room after room. We're too deep into the warehouse to make a clear break for the doors.

"I found one!" Drè shouts from a room, making my way over there's a small window, but big enough for us to escape through.

Without thinking I punch the window, smash it, and continue to smash it till all the glass is cleared. I motion to Drè to jump through it and I follow close behind him, once we get out we sprint away from the building trying to get far away as possible.

The warehouse erupts in a big explosion, flames blazing high and smoke rising. I look to see Drè breathing heavily beside me looking back to the flames, while I look at him with hate. If he didn't fuck up the plan none of this wouldn't have happened, he and I are going to have a very long talk when we get back.

"I'll find a car for us to break into, we have to meet up with everyone else, I hope the rest of my family made it out of there," I snap at him.

The fucking asshole got away, again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.9K 28
{EDITORS' CHOICE} {MAFIA ROMANCE} New York, 1954. Pamela Kelly gets an exciting job as a salesgirl. But there is a dark side to the glittering lights...
204K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
356K 8.8K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
1.4M 25.6K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’—π’π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’ π’”π’„π’π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Š " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ ? " "𝑢𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’“π’š π’…π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’ŠοΏ½...