πƒπ’πšπ―π¨π₯𝐚 βœ“

Da jacqualinereads

π’π‘πž 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐒𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brother... Altro

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
01 | I Promise, Always
02 | Pinky Swear
03 | Do You Trust Me?
04 | Cut the Bullshit
05 | Believe me
06 | Okay
07 | I'll Find You
08 | New York, New York
09 | Awkward
10 | Cigars and Cologne
11 | I Told You
12 | Are You Happy?
13 | Mute
14 | Nervous?
15 | Vixen
16 | It's Business
17 | Perfect Blackmail
18 | Self Defense
19 | Double Tap Bitch
20 | You Surprise Me
21 | Secondhand High
22 | Weed and Leather
23 | Dream
25 | Drowning
26 | Pray For Me
27 | Thank You
28 | Truths
29 | Feels Right
30 | Slap Me
31 | Breath of Fresh Air
32 | Heartache
33 | Plans and Frustrations
34 | Love
35 | Weirdo
36 | Oh Shit
37 | Pure
38 | Guilty
39 | Too Pretty to Die
40 | What Are We?
41 | Grateful
42 | Shit Show
43 | Rightful Heir
44 | Revelations
45 | Let The Show Begin
46 | One Hell Of A Fight
47 | That Was Fun
48 | I'm Lost
49 | Real Talks
50 | Decisions
51 | Forbidden
52 | Chance
53 | One Down, One To Go
54 | Family
55 | Unplanned Date Night
56 | Little Brother
57 | Support
58 | Suspicious
59 | Here's The Plan
60 | Move Out
61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing
62 | My Girl
63 | How Is This Possible?
64 | Blessing
65 | Dreams and Recovery
66 | Soap Opera
67 | The Italian Aren't Welcome
68 | More Introductions
69 | Respect
70 | It'll Always Be You
71 | Bad Word
72 | Unbothered
73 | Gabriel
74 | Like Old Times
75 | Vendetta
76 | Now I Escape
77 | Seduce and Kill
78 | We Are Coming For You
79 | Finally
80 | I Missed You
81 | Andrè and Alec
82 | Valentina
83 | Now What?
84 | Tease
85 | Goodbye
86 | Bonding and Worries
87 | Immature
88 | Double Date?
89 | Disaster
90 | Apology
91 | We Know
92 | Presents and Confessions
93 | More Gifts
94 | Tattoo
95 | Challenge Accepted
96 | Sleep Tight Bitch
97 | Holy Shit
98 | Thoughts and Doubts
99 | Clueless
100 | Another Day, Another War
SEQUEL

24 | Sing

64.6K 2.1K 628
Da jacqualinereads

My brothers and their friends have left for school, dad, Luciano, and Vince are nowhere to be seen, most likely doing mafia things. That just leaves me and Nate in the house with Mez and Felix, we've come up with a plan to ditch them so we can head on over to our hideout where we have Vadim held captive.

"I forgot to ask Val, why do you look like you're going to a funeral?" Nate chuckles.

Carelessly shrugging, "because we're attending Vadim's funeral after we're done with him, it's fitting don't ya think sweet cheeks?"

"I suppose, you're always one for fucking dramatics."

That I am.

I pull my car keys out of the clutch and toss them to Nate. Mez and Felix catch up to us, "we'll take our car and you both can follow," they simply nod and we head to the garage.

D I A V O L A

Nate finally managed to lose them, it only took him twenty minutes. We pull up to our hideout and make our way inside, Hugo and Angelo are in the living room watching a movie.

Hugo's head whips in our direction when we enter, "he's down in the basement, he's been screaming all night. We had to knock him out to shut him up."

Well, this is going to be fun. It's been a while since I've tortured someone, sometimes I get a little carried away and take it too far but as long as I get my information that's all that matters.

Standing outside his cell, he's tied up to a chair practically naked except for his boxers. It looks like Hugo and Angelo did a number on him, he's bruised all over and has dried blood under his nose and his left eye is swollen shut.

Nate opens his cell and we both step in, I look to my left and see a table full of weapons and things that we can play with.

"We didn't pierce his skin, we only roughed him up, we were waiting for you both," Hugo says from behind me.

Creeping up to Vadim I slap him hard across the face, he jolts awake and frantically looks around the cell. His eyes finally connect with mine and his lips curl up.

This bitch is smirking at me.

"Viktor said you look just like your mother. I never understood his obsession with her, but now looking at you, I understand why —" he coughs out, "she would have been beautiful if you're anything to go by —"

I cut him off punching him in his throat, he splutters and coughs trying to catch his breath. I walk over to the table and pick up a dagger.

"Vadim Semenov, 32 years old, born in Moscow —" his head tilts in my direction, "married to Irina Semenov, 20 years old."

His eyes widen and his mouthparts, "how'd you —" I cut him off, "one daughter, Anikka Semenov, 6 months old," he growls at me at the mention of his daughter's name and I chuckle.

"P-please don't hurt t-them! I'm only w-working for Viktor b-because he threatened them."

"Tsk tsk Vadim, I don't like lying. You bought Irina from Viktor, she was only 17 years old at the time. Before you bought her she was constantly drugged and raped, she was only 15 —" my eyes narrow at Vadim and he grins, "then two years after that Viktor puts her up for auction, where you purchased her."

I sink my dagger into his leg and he screams out in agony, "it wasn't a willing marriage was it Vadim? You raped her and forced her to marry you otherwise you would beat her," I spit in his face and twist the dagger that's in his leg.

More screams echo in the basement, I make my over back to the table and pick up garden shears, grabbing a chair I drag it positioning it right in front of Vadim.

Sitting down, I look him in the eyes and continue, "your friend that you had watching her, what was his name again Nate?" I peer over my shoulder where Nate is leaning against the cell door.

"Maxim Semenov."

Addressing Vadim again, "Maxim is your younger brother, did you know while you were away he was raping your wife? He threatened her not to say anything to you otherwise he would hurt your daughter."

He starts thrashing around in his restraints, "suka etogo zasluzhivayet, ona byla vsego lish' shlyukhoy," he grunts out going limp in his chair.

(The bitch deserved it, she was nothing but a whore)

"How many years was she married to you, Vadim?" I question, tilting my head to the side waiting for an answer, he looks up at me and smiles shrugging.

"3 years she was my whore," he blurts out, I grab his right hand and hold the garden shears close to his finger, "Oh Vadim, 3 years equals 3 fingers. By the way, your brother is dead."

Cutting off three fingers, he lets out a blood-curdling scream and cusses me out before he blacks out.

"What a fucking pussy, it was only three fingers." I muse.

"Val, Ivan is on the phone for you," Nate says walking up behind me handing me my phone.

Italics ↠ Valentina | Bold ↠ Ivan Petrov

Hello?

They're both safe, they landed last night. They just woke up, we are headed to your location now.

Good, Nate will text you the code to get in the gate. We're down in the basement. I will see you soon Ivan. Oh and can you bring me a Big Mac meal from McDonald's, I'm a little hungry.

He chuckles and sighs into the phone, sure thing. You realize I'm not uber eats right? Anyway, I'll see you soon.

I know. Goodbye. I hang up the phone and pass it back to Nate who is glaring at me, I raise a brow in question, "why would you order something without me?" He seethes.

Oops? I politely wave him off and turn my attention back to Vadim who's still passed out. I slap him hard in the face and he slowly wakes up again groaning.

"Right let's get to the real reason you're here. I want to know Viktor's plan, he's already killed my mother to get her out of the way. What does he want with me?"

"I'm not telling you shit!"

I stand up and throw the garden shears on the table, I snatch a hammer off the table and sit back in my seat, I lift Vadim's chin so I can look into his eyes, "you're going to sing for me one way or another whether it'll be your screams or you telling me what I want to hear."

Dropping his chin, I swing the hammer to his knee, a sickening crack echoes along with his scream. I swing it again with more force.

"Fuck o-okay, he wants you because he wants you by his side when he takes over the Russian Mafia, he thinks you'll help him do it."

"And why would I help him?"

"Because he has leverage on you, maybe you should ask your father who Nadia Wellington is."

"Who is she? What's so important about her?" I question further growing impatient.

"Ask daddy dearest, Viktor will use his leverage against you. He wants you to kill Ivan and Alec so he can take over." He grumbles out through gritted teeth.

Viktor has another thing coming if he thinks he can blackmail me, I'm not going to kill Ivan or Alec. I need to figure out who this woman is quick especially if she's connected to my dad.

"Klyanus', eto vse, chto on mne skazal. On tak i ne rasskazal mne polnyy plan, on nikomu ne doveryayet, krome sebya, on ispol'zuyet lyudey kak peshek, chtoby delat' svoyu gryaznuyu rabotu, poka on zhdet v teni."

(That's all he's told me, I swear. He never told me the full plan, he doesn't trust anyone but himself, he uses people as pawns to do his dirty work while he waits in the shadows)

I feel a hand squeeze my shoulder, I look back to see Nate staring down at me, "they've arrived." I nod my head, "he's not going to talk, I don't think he knows anything else. We've hit a dead end with him."

His gaze moves from me to Vadim who is slouching in his chair and he nods, we hear the basement door open and footsteps approaching. I hear a small gasp from behind me, turning around there stands Irina Semenov with Ivan Petrov.

I cautiously stand from my seat and edge closer to where she stands, she looks between Vadim and me. She releases a shaky breath, "Ty tot, kto pomog Ivanu spasti menya i moyu doch'?" She whispers.

(You're the one who helped Ivan save me and my daughter?)

"Da, mne zhal', chto my ne smogli spasti tebya ran'she. Vadim teper' tvoy, mozhesh' prichinit' yemu bol', kak on sdelal tebe bol'no. Ubey yego, yesli nuzhno, yesli v tebe etogo net, moy drug Andzhelo sdelayet eto za tebya." I gesture towards the table covered in weapons, I watch amused as her eyes light up.

(Yes, I'm sorry we couldn't save you sooner. Vadim is yours now, you can hurt him as he hurt you. Kill him if you must, if you don't have it in you, my friend Angelo will do it for you)

She nods, slowly making her way towards the table and selecting a weapon, she picks up a knife and shuffles towards Vadim.

We silently watch as she roughly grabs his head by his hair and pries open his mouth, cutting his tongue out. I smirk, signaling for Ivan to follow me upstairs.

The last thing we hear before the basement door closes is Vadim's horrific screams.

Told him he'll be singing one way or another.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

173K 3.7K 25
Sierra and Sienna were the first girls in the Italian mafia after many generations. Their mother had ran away with them because she didn't want them...
1.6M 33.1K 59
Aurelia Rossi, daughter of Leonardo Rossi; Boss of the Italian Mafia. Also an assassin known as "Star", taken days after her second birthday by one o...
RED πŸ₯€ Da SophieGail

Mistero / Thriller

238K 9.4K 55
The world thinks she's dead, purely so she could become her fathers ultimate & deadliest weapon. Armed with a new alias & a fearless attitude Gabrie...
136K 2.8K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 #1 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 π•πšπ₯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞π₯𝐒: He is the bodyguard of Vincenzo Rossi the italian mafia boss an...