Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| epilogus |

190 15 12
By VexaniVweusky

"My queen.. I am missing you so much.." I uttered looking at her portrait inside my room.

Her dark blue hood and her wonderful eyes. Her sleek black hair and her charming smile that only I can see.

"Please come back to me." I begged the portrait.

Seven long years of waiting and still, I couldn't think of a way on how to bring her back.
Missing her is an understatement. I long for her song, her dance, her face, her touch, and her soul. I long for my life Vweusky Shivani El Sharique.

She's my lifeline. The queen of my kingdom.

And my soul.

"Without you, I am just another broken man." I whispered.

I cannot bear the pain of the loss of my queen.

I screamed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Gone was the old firm yet understanding God of the dead. I am more powerful and terrifying as they say. Even Thanatos was afraid of my presence.

I locked up my kingdom. No one can go in and out without me knowing. To those who broke my rules will receive chains that will burn in hours for the souls to not disobey me again. They now call the the most ruthless God.

Even my brother Zeus cannot come in unattended. All of the Gods must tell me first or I will not let them in my kingdom. Sometimes I think even Zeus was afraid of me. I couldn't care less.

This is what a queen less king looks like. Vweu is the only happiness I will accept. Not jokes, not power, not even wealth. I could lose everything but not her, because with her I am so rich. She's the only thing that matters to me.

I made a wall to protect my kingdom and my heart. I will never fall inlove with another woman. I'd rather stay like this for the rest of my life that to betray my beloved. I will never love another woman as much as I love her.

On the ninth year, I was surprised when a a being went knocking on my window. He claimed that he was Jack Frost and informed me that Vweu was okay. I asked him how did he know and he just smiled. His last words were:

"You'll see her soon."

Which gave me hope therefore I waited. I continued waiting.

Ten years have past and I was still doing the same routine. I was going to visit Olympus today but the trumpets played, my brows furrowed. I heard the guards yell that the queen was back.

I scoffed.

Really huh? If this is not true then I am going to throw that nymph into the depths of tartarus.

I shouted as I got out and there I saw my lifeline. My life. Standing safe and sound. With tears in her eyes. I wasted no time, I hugged her to make sure that she was true, and she was. My tears did not stop falling.

She told me we had two little boys. I hugged my family crying.

A family.

It was so overwhelming.

The woman I have been longing for a long time, already had two gifts with her. My twin sons.

When she told me that this Jack Frost sacrificed his life just to make my beloved happy, the amount of thankfulness I felt was beyond. He sacrificed his own life for my family's happiness. Even though I am bitter that he stood where I was supposed to be as the father of my children and to be Vweu's lover, he still deserved my highest respect.

Without him my family won't be whole again.

Without his sacrifice, I would still be the broken man that was broken by the fates.

I smiled as Zeus tapped my shoulders.

"Three years ago you were a mess, now you're getting married. I am so happy for you brother. I hope you forgive me." he smiled.

I nodded.

I forgave Zeus, it was Ions ago and I am happy as I am. I am happy to be here today.

"It's okay, Zeus. It's all in the past."

He nodded.

"Are you guys done with the drama? Momma is going to walk in the altar soon Dada. Hurry up. Uncle Zeus fix your tie please."

I chuckled as I saw Hade. He was indeed a carbon copy of me.

"Coming son."

He smiled and nodded. I chuckled as Zeus pouted.

"That little man is so mean to me. Why is your son like that?" he whined.

I laughed.

"Tsk, not my fault that you hurt their mother." I shook my head as I got out of the room.

We were inside Olympus. We decided to have a human like wedding. It was a garden wedding. When I got to the venue, there I saw my son Vius talking to his cousins. He smiled when he saw me.

"This is it Da. After a decade you're finally getting married to Momma."

I nodded and smiled, I glanced around and saw Via smiling.

"Take care of my sister or I'll curse you till the end of time." she stated and smiled sweetly.

I chuckled. My eyes roamed once more and there I saw Irinka.

She looked like an angel indeed as she nodded. I smiled at her.

The Gods went in position as the music start to play and we started walking.

Heart beats fast, colors and promises,
How to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
Watching you stand alone, all of my doubts
Suddenly goes away somehow.
One step closer.

I smiled as I reached the altar. There wearing my dirty gray suit. I waited for my bride who was behind the golden doors. Together with my sons who's going to walk with her.

I have died everyday waiting for you,
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
for a thousand years, I love you for a thousand more.

My eyes started to water as the golden doors opened and their I saw the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. She was everything I wanted, she was everything I prayed to the heavens. She was herself.

Wearing her white gown with her 'belo' down. Walking with our sons on her side. This was the sight I would never exchange for the world.

All along I believe time would find you,
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I love you for a thousand more.

Her tears were visible as she went near me. Our sons giving her hand to me.

"Take care of Momma, Dada." Hade said with tears in his eyes.

"Don't hurt her Dada." Added Vius who was also crying.

"I will take care of your mother, do not worry sons." I answered as I took her hand.

My bride was crying with Joy. She mouthed 'I love you' to me. I mouthed  'I love you too' as we went in front of Gaia.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered today for the union of the God of Death Hades Aides Revoir and the Legendian Queen Vweusky Shivani El Sharique. You may now state your vows."

I smiled as I looked at Vweu's eyes. There I told her everything I felt in front of our fellow Gods, vampires, and wolves.

"Vweu, I never thought I would find love the way that you do. We had our ups and downs. We started from the wrong step, yet here we are making it right." I started to say.

She was now crying but with a smile in her face.

"You're the blessing I would never exchange for the world. I could lose everything I have but I cannot lose you. Without you I am nothing. I will stay as nothing even though I have everything. Your love is my lifeline and your heart holds my soul. I never thought that you would bring me the happiness that I thought I would never have."

She squeezed both of my hand that was also holding hers.

"You taught me how to be brave and honest, you taught me the real meaning of love, you taught me how to live Vweu." I added,

"And for that I am thankful. I am thankful that you loved a man like me. I am thankful that you chose me. I am thankful that you gave me two wonderful sons that loves me like you do."

I was going to add something to my vow but she signaled 'wait' to me while crying. She wiped her tears first and I chuckled as she signaled 'go' to me again.

"I swear to love you for all eternity. Through all the lifetimes that we might have. I swear to stay by your side until you cannot stand me anymore, and this my love is my vow to you. I will be forever bound to your soul."

With that, Vius handed me the gold ring. I smiled as I slipped it on Vweu's ring finger.

She smiled at me as she started her vow.

"Hades, the God who broke my heart." she started and the people chuckled.

"You say I  taught you happiness, but my love I think you are mistaken." she emotionally said.

"You taught me how to be happy in my world full of misery and pain. You taught me how to be carefree. You made me happy in more ways than one. You loved me like no one ever did. You took care of my broken heart and made it whole. We had a lot in our plate. We've been apart for ten long years yet here I am, still so in love with the God who snobbed me at the start." she chuckled.

My tears fell faster this time.

"Your heart gave me freedom. You accepted me for who I am. You held my hand and fixed my broken pieces, you taught me how to be at peace with the world. You became my safesky when I was succumbed by darkness. No spell can make me unlove you Hades."

"Destiny, the fates, the universe, whatever they call it, I am so blessed that they gave me you. You opened my eyes, for me to see that there's more to life than pain and misery. Therefore at this day, I swear to be with you for the rest of my lifeline. I will be with you in our start of forever. I will forever hold your hand like you hold mine. This is my vow to you, your highness."

I smiled when Hade handed her the gold ring.

She took my hand and slowly placed the gold ring in my ring finger.

"With those vows that was swore to eternity, I there by pronounce you as husband and wife. The Queen and King of the Underworld. You may now kiss your bride." announced Zeus.

I lifted her Belo and held her face.

"Till eternity?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Till eternity."

With that, I tasted the sweetest kiss I never thought I would taste.

The taste of my wife, my home, my queen, my safe haven.

Our story might not be a perfect story but yet again.

This is the life I wanted.

This is the life that we wanted...

This is our Once Upon A Time.

THE END

Of the beginning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 795 55
A reluctant King who's searching for their Kingdom's enemy stumbled upon a woman with a troubled past. With an ultimatum just around the corner, can...
385K 28.3K 45
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...
43.9K 2.4K 36
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man.
2.4K 189 55
Food. Power. Lust. Three things a man can't resist to have. A hidden University. A perfect school. A perfect place. But who would have known that be...