Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| triginta septem |

120 18 12
By VexaniVweusky

I smiled as the early night time surfaced. The stars were as beautiful. It looked so real.

The winter party was a beauty indeed. It looked like we were having a picnic on the snowy weather.

Here were are on the bonfire, I was leaning on Jack. The two kids were on our side as we watched the skies. Today was a lucky day since the aurora was visible. My kids fell in love with the sky.

"I have one surprise left." said Jack.

My brows furrowed.

"What is it?" I asked.

He smiled as he opened his palms and his powers surfaced to the skies. Blue mist were visible.

"Wooooww." both of my son uttered.

My mouth gapped as I saw the northern lights changed color. It was now blue, violet, and red.

"H-how?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"We have to get up. I have the most precious gift yet." he smiled mysteriously.

"Wait, that wasn't your gift?" asked Vius.

Jack just shook his head.

He helped me stand up as the kids and I followed him. Deep into the forest we strolled.
The way looks familiar. But I do not know why are we going there. The place that we're headed.

Looked like the place where the portal dropped me when the book summoned me.

Jack stopped at the same spot.

"Jack, what are we doing here?" I asked softly.

He sighed as he turned around and cupped my face.

"Boys please close your eyes." He commanded. My boys nodded.

He plans to kiss me huh?

"Baby... this is where we started to continue our ever after.. didn't we?" he stated.

"And...?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Shush, let me speak.." he said softly.

I smiled and nodded.

"Ten years. A decade. I fell inlove with you more than a decade ago, but I was an asshole to you so we ended." he started.

"I believe that the universe sent me here for a reason." he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"And that reason was to love you right this time,"

He smiled. His smile full of agony.

In which I do not understand.

"But sadly when I loved you right, your heart already belonged to someone else."

My heart clenched. I did not know hot to react.

I looked at his sad eyes that only now he decided to show.

"Now now, I know you do love me." his ice cold eyes looked at mine.

I bit my lowerlip.

"Yet you love him more,"

I held his hand tight. Looking at him with teary eyes.

I'm sorry for hurting you.

He moved his forehead close to mine.

"I guess ten years is enough for me baby, I'm finally ready to bring you back to him." he whispered and kissed me.

I kissed him back with tears falling on the side of my cheeks.

He stopped and smiled when our nose touched.

"I have been following you all around. Guiding you whenever your sad. Whenever you cry it get's chilly right? That's because Jack Frost is there. I will be on your nose when it snows. I was there when he took you somewhere, I was there when you were crying, I was there in every single step baby.."he whispered.

"I am so happy that I have met such a wonderful woman. I became the father of these minions for ten years. I couldn't ask for more happiness. I am contented here with you. Ten beautiful years that you were with me. Ten years that you gave me the warmth of having a family. You are my home Vweu. You and the boys will forever be my home."

Why was he saying this?

I felt both of my boys touch my side.

"But your home isn't with me. Sadly it's with someone else. It's with the father of this little minions." he chuckled sadly.

"And it's okay, because loving you means to love you without asking anything in return. I love you."

I bit my lowerlip to stop the sob that was rendering to get out.

"All I want right now is for you to be whole again. For you to follow your happiness."

The grip of the boys beside me tightened. My heart was bleeding as his icy cold eyes stayed on mine.

"I hope ten years was enough to prove how much I love you."

He then caressed my face.

"I wish we had more time baby.. But I took you away from him for a decade now. I'm finally going to do what's right. I'll finally bring you back to the one you belong. To the one who's not me."

He shed a lone tear,

"To the one who makes you happy."

My mouth gapped when he chanted a spell that I didn't expect—

"I, Jack Frost, will give up my life in the fantasy realm, in exchange of Vweusky Shivani El Sharique's freedom and her son's outside the book. I am motioning the aurora's to take her out of the book together with her sons, Hade Vesarious El Sharique and Vius Hevarque El Sharique, to continue her duties as a book keeper." he uttered.

"JACK!" I yelled as I held on him tight.

Th exchanging of the aurora.

"Jack what are you doing?! Why are you doing this?" I cried.

But his smile never faded.

"I just want you to be happy baby. I just want to see your real smile. Even though I'm not the reason of your smile, I'd love to see it one more time." he whispered.

"Baba!" My sons cried.

He was starting to fade away, I felt the aurora pull us but I didn't want to let go of him. I can't.

"This is my final birthday gift to you, my beloved Shivani. Happy birthday my love."

My heart was shattering.

"Jack...."

he kissed me with his fading body.

"Until my next life my Shivani.. I will make sure to find you first."

And with that.. he disappeared to thin air.

"JACKKKK!"

"BABBBAAA!"

We felt the Aurora taking us. I hugged my sons who were now crying. Sobbing as hard as I did.

"We will never forget you Jack.." I whispered.

My sons couldn't even speak as the aurora took us to the portal, and as I opened my eyes we were now in a place I thought we would never see again. Same place, same garden, same scent.

Where it all started.

"Where are we Momma?" Asked Hade.

I hugged them tighter.

"Olympus..."

-Vwrites-
Jack is goneeeee 😭
Tissues anyone? Hello?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 13.2K 63
I remain innocent at the age of 25 years old lumaki ako na strict ang parents ko so wala akong alam pagdating sa sex activities. Ewan kong paano ko I...
1.8M 181K 205
Online Game# 2: MILAN X DION
45.6K 2.5K 36
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man.
12.4K 245 6
HOURGLASS SERIES #3 Ang akala ko ay kilala ko na ang mga tao na nasa paligid ko. Akala ko tama ako ng pagbabasa sa mga tao, pero isa pala akong malak...