Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| triginta tres |

106 17 9
By VexaniVweusky

She's gone. She's really gone.

Sitting down in the place where it all started. The garden that I loathe.

I feel empty.

"Hades, if you want to you can go inside, I think it's going to rain—"

"Let me be. I'm staying." I said firmly.

Zeus sighed and signaled the rest to leave me be.

I felt the clouds turn dark. It was my doing. The dark aura inside me had strengthen. It was fueled by agony. It has been a year and yet, I am still hoping everything was just a nightmare and I'm supposed to wake up.

But it wasn't.

She was gone.

My tears are no longer existing. I cried too much that I just turned numb.

Why did she need to sacrifice herself for others? Why did she have this certain urge to be a hero. She saved Julienne's life indeed, but the day she was gone, I died too. I am breathing yet I am living. She was a hero that wasn't recognized. She had been a hero to many and yet.. this happened.

It's true.

The saying that "If the queen is gone, the whole kingdom will shall fall down.".

I couldn't even look at Julienne. It was too painful. I couldn't care less about the new Goddess Viperine. I couldn't even care less about my own kingdom. Yet my kingdom was now stronger than ever. The excruciating pain was used as a fuel to strengthen it. But the souls can tell, their king is not his old self anymore.

Thanatos couldn't even look me in the eye. The rage and the pain was too unbearable to see, he said. I couldn't blame him. My people began to be worried but again, I couldn't care less. I have been squeezing the brother's grimm to tell me how to bring her back but even them, the old keeper, did not have any idea.

"My queen, I am lost." I whispered looking down on the ground. Kneeling.

"Please come back to me." I begged.

The pain that I am feeling, it was incomparable. Not even when Persephone cheated on me for the first time. This pain, it happened because I am hers. The last words she said was she loves me.

She loves me.

And I treasure her words. I treasure her.

My wife.

As the rain fell down, I felt drops on my face. There I was surprised, I was crying after a month. When I thought I couldn't cry anymore, I did. My hands were on the ground. My palms fisted.

I just want my happiness back.

Please bring her back.

"BRING HER BACK!!!" I screamed.

Dark thunders started roaring in the heavens.

Too much pain. Too fucking much.

Is it too much to ask? To bring my sunshine back?

I focused all of my magic and teleported to our room. Wet and broken. Emotionless and nonchalant. Looking at the bed we once shared. I sat down and held her pillow which smelled like her. She's everything I ever wanted.

I hugged her pillow.

"I miss you."  I whispered.

I sighed as I sat up. I need to go to our sanctuary. The place only we know about. My nymphs bowed down when I walked passed them. I didn't even glance at them. I was supposed to continue when I froze as I saw a door open in my peripheral vision.

Her dance studio.

It was open. The nymphs must've forgotten to close it after cleaning it.

He walked closer and leaned on the golden door.

"She used to dance all types of dances. She used to dance with me."

I smiled remembering the time wherein they danced together. A simple waltz wherein it looked like they were the only one existing in their own world.

"Let's dance, shall we?" she smiled.

I nodded.

Her smile was the most beautiful of them all.

"My love, you know that I cannot dance.. right? But since it is your request, we shall." I replied.

A song played as she snapped her fingers.

I smiled and held her waist. Pulling her close as she put both of her hands on my shoulders. We made little steps as we were dancing slowly to the rhythm.

"I don't wan't to watch the world end with some else." she sang to the lyrics.

I chuckled.

"You will never my love."

With that, I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. She was now my everything.

"Your excellency, the son of Cerberus is now ready."

I was snapped back into reality as Thanatos spoke. I simply nodded.

Many of the Gods suggested that I move on. But how? I remember her everywhere I go. But the main reason was I do not want to. She's the only woman I want to spend my eternity with.

I strolled outside and I saw Cerberus' four headed son waiting for me. I hand gestures to be lower so that I can ride him. He nodded as I went up to his back. I tapped one of it's neck which meant go.

We flew towards Tartarus and inside the portal.

I breathed heavily.

The beauty of this place turned dull in my eyes.

My dancing sunshine wasn't here anymore to make it colorful.

"A picnic? Aren't we too old for that?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes.

"No one is ever too old for a picnic. Plus I saw some pretty fairies that looked like the fairies back at home. Via and I used to play with them when we were going near the river-board." she replied as we went inside the portal.

Next to the tree of life was a river. A crystal clear river with fairies protecting them. Water fairies to be exact. The look of her smiling and bright face that only I can see because I was the only one besides her twin sister sees was the mist priceless thing I will never trade to the world.

She set up the picnic as I helped her with the goods that she personally prepared.

We sat down and she leaned toward me. Giving me a peck as she chuckled.I couldn't help but blush. She's just so bold sometimes.

"Who knew the God of death can blush?" She teased.

I smirked.

"Continue doing that and I will give you a different kind of blush." I said darkly.

She swallowed and bit her sandwich.

Got ya.

"It's so peaceful here. I wish we can stay here forever." She uttered.

I smiled at her as I tugged her hair behind her ear.

"This is our sanctuary. One day we will bring our kids here too." I promised.

She smiled.

"Hopefully."

I sat down at the same spot that we were before. I looked at my reflection in the water. I shook my head as I let myself be drowned by the overwhelming emotions. My love for her is eternal. She is my safeplace, my mia bella.

I looked at her stem in the tree of life. As long as it stays, she's still alive. As long as she's still alive, I will wait. Even if it takes me Ions. I will wait for my love. But while I am waiting, I will punish those who hurt you in the past.

I will avenge you.

You're forever mine.

-Vwrites-
Wrote Hades' POV. I figured the Epilogue will be his POV too.
Tissues anyone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.1K 29
Luna traveled back in the year 1889, and she's stuck inside the body of Lady Celestine --- the noble lady who's bound to marry the King of Citadel. ...
32.8K 1.4K 37
| COMPLETED | | UNEDITED | Ally Cole, an ordinary person, was engrossed in reading an online novel while walking down the street when she was suddenl...
1.8K 790 22
"...who am I?" β˜†β˜†β˜† The Last Warrior Killer, an historical action fantasy adventure story of Jaiyana who was known as the great grand daughter of Gret...
64.8K 3.4K 112
EMPIRE SERIES 3 Sabi nila ang pinaka masayang parte ng buhay ng isang Lycan ay ang makita o makilala nila ang kanilang fated mate. Pero papano kung n...