Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| triginta unus |

118 17 4
By VexaniVweusky

Morning came and I made the perfect plan. All I need is to confirm it. Hades had been stressed lately. Which was the reason why he needed to get back to the underworld. The barriers are now cracking. Making the mortal realm reachable to the underworld.

The solstice is near. The bloodmoon will arise.

Zette and her friends are running out of time. Which is why I need to push Viperine out of here. She needs to play her part before it is too late.

I smirked as I thought of a perfect plan.

I just need a little shove.

Sipping my tea in the afternoon with the Goddesses. Persephone and Demeter have been glaring at me for almost two hours now. I wonder how their eyes haven't gauged out yet.

"If you're still thinking about eliminating me, sweetie, that will never happen." I smiled at Persephone.

She rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Until you and Hades aren't married, I am still the queen." She uttered.

Hera and the other Goddesses were now the one's whom rolled their eyes.

I shook my head as I stood up.

"Well, I must go now, Hades shall be back soon." I uttered which made them nod.

When I turned around I looked at my shadow and smirked. Someone is manipulating it indeed. What the other Gods in the room didn't notice is I casted a spell on the shadow. I was so glad when I walked out of the room. My plan is going well.

I just need to use the right chess pieces.

I smiled as I entered my room. Waiting for Hades' return. It was now dark, we just finished eating dinner.I looked at the mirror and made it my looking glass. I smirked as I saw Hades walking down the halls when Persephone approached him. He looked like he doesn't care but poor Persephone looked like she was going to cry therefore they indeed went inside the study room.

What a perfect scene.

"Everything was just hard when you announced that you had another." she cried.

Hades sighed.

"You've brought this upon you. You left me." he replied.

True.

"But I was suppose to come back to you, if it wasn't for the plan, we would still be together. This is all Zeus' fault. I was your only back then. Why can't I be your only now?" She sobbed.

She's an ugly crier. But what surprised me was my heart clenched. Funny, I thought I shut my emotions off already?

I shouldn't feel anything but I feel hurt.

"Things have changed, I have Vweu now." He added.

And this, people, is where I come in.

I teleported to the door and entered the room.

"Wow, what a nice scene. The ex wife and MY future husband, cuddling next each other? How sweet." I added.

Hades looked alarmed while Persephone smirked.

"Vweu, I can explain—"

I cut him off by walking out on him. I stormed out to my room. Which Hades followed. I smiled inside as I know that Viperine was out already. Let the show begin.

"Baby let me explain—"

I started crying. Fake tears coming out of my eyes. I know Viperine is listening. Enjoy the show sweetie.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HADES?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I shouted.

Hades tried to touch me but I moved away.

"This isn't what it looks like Vweu, just trust me—"

Bullshit.  I threw a brush on the mirror. Making it shatter.

"TRUST YOU?! Heck I've already done that! Where did it got me?! I'm sick of your dirty pranks on me!" I  cried.

Then the room when silent.

"It's because of Persephone, isn't it?" I asked hurt.

Fuck, my emotions are too strong.

I laughed in pain.

"After all of the things she did to you, you still love her." I said with finality in my voice.

Hades shook his head. But I couldn't simply believe him again.

I hate him.

I hate myself for loving him.

"Love listen to me,I don't love her anymore—

"But you kept on choosing her!" I cried more.

Why do you keep choosing her? What does she have that I don't? If it wasn't for Zeus, you wouldn't even move on from her.

"I don't. I picked you. I will continue picking you, like an actual choice that I made."

"An actual choice?" I then laughed.

"Oh, right. I wasn't an actual choice for you at first. I was only a mission."

I stated.

"It's not like that Vweu—"

He tried explaining, but I cut him off.

"It is Hades! IT IS! Now I know. N-now I-I k-know that w-when push c-comes to shove you'll pick her. You always will." With that, I ran out of the room and went straight to the golden gate fountain.

What hurts me the most is he didn't come after me.

I sighed as I felt Viperine's presence. Show time.

I felt her steps getting near therefore I started sobbing at the fountain. It's beauty is magnificent.

"Hey." she spoke.

I wiped my tears.

"Hi." I whispered.

She smiled and sat beside me.

"I'm not going to ask if you're okay since you look like you're not. But since you were nice to me earlier,you can share things to me." She said genuinely.

I  sadly smiled at her.

"It's good to see a genuine soul like you here, I don't get that much often." I  sighed.

"Well, I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere. So—mind telling me?" she asked.

"This is nothing kiddo. These tears are all about on shitty thing that I never thought I could have."

"What is it?"

"Love."

"Love? My mom gives me love. And her love was enough, I'm pretty sure your mom loves you too."

I chuckled. Such a sweet child. But I have to ruin her soon.

"Not that kind of love sweetie. What I meant was,you loving someone romantically."

"Oh." It looked like she didn't know what to say.

I snuggled beside her.

"You're so precious, child. That's why I'm warning you, if you love don't give it your all. Because maybe, just maybe, the one you've given love will run away."

You have a long journey ahead. I'm giving you a push now.

Her brows furrowed.

"But isn't that what makes love stronger? Pain?"

I sighed.

"Love can make us do so many shitty things. Me perhaps,since I've settled for Hades I have to deal with his Telephobitch of an ex wife."

She chuckled.

"Why do you call Persephone, telephone?" She asked once more.

I just shrugged.

"I just wanted to. Also she's a bitch. If she continues acting that way,I might turn her into dust." Seryosong saad nito.

"Vweu?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you be my friend?" She asked innocently.

I smiled. Sorry child. I am so sorry.

"Of course, you can call me ate Vweu." I  said.

"You know how to speak filipino?"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Sweetie, I'm like a Goddess, but higher. So of course I have to know all of the mortal languages."

I looked at her  and smiled. I  snapped my fingers and in a split of a second, there was a pretty flower on my  hand. I  smiled and looked at her more as I gently put the flower on her  ear.

"There. All pretty." I said and she smiled back.

But that smile faded.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I shook my head. They must hurry. But I had to come up with an excuse.

"Nothing, just looking at you makes me miss my twin."

"You have a twin?" Her eyes widened.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, her name is Via.She's in the mortal realm right now. You know doing the balance shitty stuff. Her powers are more controllable than mine."

"What do you mean?"

I  mysteriously smiled at her.

"Let's just say, I'm as strong as Zeus, and she's as strong as Hera."

"Why haven't you talked to her?"

I sighed.

"She'd been busy, and I was too. We barely have time anymore."

We are busy making the world a good place for you guys, so better not disappoint us.
I put my head on her shoulder. I felt her stiffen but I didn't care.

"I know you're tired. I am too. But continue finding the answers,for the answers are finding you too." I said.

Now was the time to leave.

"Come on. Let's get up. You have do get some decent sleep for tomorrow."

"What's for tomorrow?" She asked confused.

I just smiled.

"You'll see."

Tomorrow will be the start of your mission. Kill the demon inside the shadows.

-Vwrites-
If you want to know how they can kill the demon,
read Vlack #1 (Redressing the solstice) and Vlack #2(Scaled memories)
They're now completed on my wall.
Also, baka gusto niyo maghanda ng tissue sa next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6K 56
"With my own hands, I shall burn this empire and disperse the ashes to those who have wronged me. I am the dynasty. I am Mihrisah. " -Mihrisah Sultan...
8.1K 588 30
"I want you to replace me, let's switch Jezille." -Jazille Thorn (This is On-going story) Date Started: April 9, 2021 Date Ended:
6K 1.7K 45
"Isa ka lamang perpektong kuwento na isinulat ko, hindi ko lubos aakalaing isasabuhay ka ng mga marka ng tinta ko." Paano nga ba kung ang mga imahina...
387K 28.3K 45
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...