πƒπ’πšπ―π¨π₯𝐚 βœ“

By jacqualinereads

π’π‘πž 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐒𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brother... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
01 | I Promise, Always
02 | Pinky Swear
03 | Do You Trust Me?
04 | Cut the Bullshit
05 | Believe me
06 | Okay
07 | I'll Find You
09 | Awkward
10 | Cigars and Cologne
11 | I Told You
12 | Are You Happy?
13 | Mute
14 | Nervous?
15 | Vixen
16 | It's Business
17 | Perfect Blackmail
18 | Self Defense
19 | Double Tap Bitch
20 | You Surprise Me
21 | Secondhand High
22 | Weed and Leather
23 | Dream
24 | Sing
25 | Drowning
26 | Pray For Me
27 | Thank You
28 | Truths
29 | Feels Right
30 | Slap Me
31 | Breath of Fresh Air
32 | Heartache
33 | Plans and Frustrations
34 | Love
35 | Weirdo
36 | Oh Shit
37 | Pure
38 | Guilty
39 | Too Pretty to Die
40 | What Are We?
41 | Grateful
42 | Shit Show
43 | Rightful Heir
44 | Revelations
45 | Let The Show Begin
46 | One Hell Of A Fight
47 | That Was Fun
48 | I'm Lost
49 | Real Talks
50 | Decisions
51 | Forbidden
52 | Chance
53 | One Down, One To Go
54 | Family
55 | Unplanned Date Night
56 | Little Brother
57 | Support
58 | Suspicious
59 | Here's The Plan
60 | Move Out
61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing
62 | My Girl
63 | How Is This Possible?
64 | Blessing
65 | Dreams and Recovery
66 | Soap Opera
67 | The Italian Aren't Welcome
68 | More Introductions
69 | Respect
70 | It'll Always Be You
71 | Bad Word
72 | Unbothered
73 | Gabriel
74 | Like Old Times
75 | Vendetta
76 | Now I Escape
77 | Seduce and Kill
78 | We Are Coming For You
79 | Finally
80 | I Missed You
81 | Andrè and Alec
82 | Valentina
83 | Now What?
84 | Tease
85 | Goodbye
86 | Bonding and Worries
87 | Immature
88 | Double Date?
89 | Disaster
90 | Apology
91 | We Know
92 | Presents and Confessions
93 | More Gifts
94 | Tattoo
95 | Challenge Accepted
96 | Sleep Tight Bitch
97 | Holy Shit
98 | Thoughts and Doubts
99 | Clueless
100 | Another Day, Another War
SEQUEL

08 | New York, New York

80.6K 2.5K 2.7K
By jacqualinereads

The flight to New York was boring, I just slept the whole time. Val and I finally arrive at the hotel we will be staying at. No, we don't own this hotel, this isn't one of those cliche Wattpad stories.

Once we're checked in, we ride the elevator to the top floor. Val is always the extra bitch and books out the penthouse suite. I mean if you've got money why not spend it right. We earn our money from winning fights at Viper or completing missions. Both of us are in high demand in both jobs.

Before Val and I split up to head to bed, I gently grab her arm and pull her back to me, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, hugging her. I hear her give a small sigh of content.

I know she's worried about seeing them again, but she has nothing to worry about.

I push her back so I can see her face, it's a little puffy from crying earlier and her eyes are a little bloodshot. I kiss her forehead, "Goodnight Love, you know where I am if you need me." She murmurs a good night in reply, retreating to her room.

D I A V O L A

Hearing knocking on my door I know it's Val, waking me up. Sitting up and looking for my phone on the bedside table, I check the time it's 7:00 am. Groggily, I get up and make my way to the shower.

Relishing in the hot water, I scrub all my doubts away. What doubts may you ask? Well...

What if Val reunites with her brothers and forgets about me?

What if Viktor kills her while she's with her family?

Will her family accept me?

What if they don't want me in her life?

All these unnecessary doubts in my head. Grunting I turn off the shower and grab a towel, I dry myself and get changed.

Heading out of my room, I stroll towards the kitchen where I can smell bacon cooking. Finally, I get there and I can see Val cooking us breakfast humming to herself. I don't think she notices me in the doorway yet. She eventually turns around and spots me letting out a small yelp.

I chuckle, "Morning Love, smells good in here."

She puts the pan down, coming towards me, she lays a gentle kiss on my cheek, "Good Morning sweet cheeks," she giggles.

I roll my eyes, I secretly love the nickname but don't tell Val that.

She heads back over to the stove and starts dishing out two plates of food. I can't stop sniffing, Val's cooking is amazing, she asked Carlos if she could take cooking classes and he agreed, on the condition she helps him learn Italian. She couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Whilst she was learning to cook, I was busy learning to play the guitar. Carlos told us to always have a hobby, something we're passionate about that we can connect to. Apart from fighting, playing the guitar was the only thing I could connect with. Unlike Val, she took up piano lessons as well as the violin. She often plays but only when she is in the mood.

"How are you feeling Val?" I mumble. Her head snaps up in my direction, her eyes lock with mine, "I'm fine Nate, honestly. I'm ready, I hope you're ready to meet my family. Don't think I know you're having doubts." She scoffs.

Sighing, "Yes, I'm worried your brothers will kill me. Despite the fact I love you as much as they do, they won't give a shit." She raises her brow for me to continue, "I'm a teenage boy, you're a teenage girl. They're going to assume..." she cuts me off, "what? That we're together? Look, I love you too and don't worry I'll protect you from them. They will love you like a brother too, you'll see."

I sulk in my chair. Maybe she's right, maybe I'm overthinking this.

"It's time Nate." Val murmurs.

D I A V O L A

Lunchtime in the cafeteria consists of loud people, I fucking hate it in here, I rather sit in the library and study but no, Roman makes me sit with them. I'm kind of the outcast of our family, the black sheep if you will. I'm a quiet and observant person whereas my brothers are loud and obnoxious. It doesn't matter to me though, I prefer to keep to myself.

Andrè is the only person I talk to about anything. His sister Emèlia, I talk to her a little bit as well but I keep my distance from her, I know how she truly feels about me, but I honestly don't feel the same for her. I mean don't get me wrong she's a beautiful girl, but I don't have any romantic or sexual feelings towards her, strictly platonic.

Dom and Rome always harp on about me hooking up with Em, but I'm just not interested. I use to question my sexuality all the time, I mean I look at other guys and yet I don't find myself feeling anything towards them either.

Maybe I'm just not into the idea of relationships and sex. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find someone.

I cringe at the sight of my brothers, they have a girl sitting on the laps, making out.

I'm trying to eat, you dicks!

I hear a ding sound coming from my laptop, I quickly grab it out of my backpack and open it to check my emails. I have an email from an unknown source, I click on the link and it takes me to a map with an address. There's a note at the bottom saying this is where we'll find Valentina. I choke on my saliva and start coughing.

"Dude, you all good?" Rome asks, halting his make-out session.

"Fuck, we have to go, Dom calls dad! Tell him we found Valentina!" I shout, packing up my laptop and shit making my way out of the cafeteria.

"Gio, dad said to meet at the warehouse!" Dom calls out to me, whilst I make my way through wandering students in the hallway. Finally getting to my car, I don't even put my seat belt on, I throw that shit into reverse and then speed out of the school car park.

D I A V O L A

"What the fuck is she doing at the police station?" Luciano shouts, pacing back and forth, running his hand through his hair.

We're all sitting around the conference table, coming up with a plan in case this is a trap from Viktor.

The conference phone rings, "Hello?" Father answers.

"Yes, hello. Is this Mr. Rossi by any chance?" The unknown voice questions.

"Yes, speak."

"Right, okay. I have a young lady by the name of Valentina Rossi here in custody. She was arrested for illegal street racing tonight along with her brother Nathaniel. We did a DNA test on her and it seems she is a positive match to you. If you could come down and post her bail she will be released into your custody."

"The fuck.." Dom whispers.

"I'm on my way." The father responds then hangs up the call.

Well at least we know it's not a trap.

"Messiah, you and Felix are with us. We're going to go pick my daughter up. Grab the cars and bring them around front." Shouts father.

"Who the fuck is Nathaniel?" Dom grumbles.

"I don't know and don't care. Let's go! We'll sort this out once I have her in my arms again." father exclaims.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 8.7K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
1.5M 31.7K 59
Aurelia Rossi, daughter of Leonardo Rossi; Boss of the Italian Mafia. Also an assassin known as "Star", taken days after her second birthday by one o...
137K 4.3K 62
"Angels and demons often meet in the bodies of mortals." Nadia wasn't one for an easy way out. That wasn't how she had been trained- how she survi...
2.3K 44 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...