Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| viginti quinque |

128 17 4
By VexaniVweusky

I couldn't sleep.

After our discussion, I decided to forgive him. Little by little that is.

As long as I have his word, I will believe him.

I remembered Sujie's words.

"Forgiveness sets you free, even if they didn't ask for it, forgive. You deserve to be free."

I smiled as I got out of bed and left Hades peacefully sleeping. I walked towards the terrace of our room. Yes. Ours. I am now back at his room. We were still adjusting but we were now fine.

I sighed sitting down the floating gold chair. Looking at the crystallite moon. The stardust of hope.

"Disaster will come soon." I uttered.

This is a new thing for me because I know I can predict the future. But now it is different. It was only glimpses. The good thing is I can see people's past. It was good that Viperine is finally turning 22 and Zette will turn 21.

They are the main keys to this chess game. Once they are in we can finally move. Trapping those who must be trapped. We have to move. Chaos will make its way therefore I must be ready.

I glanced at Hades. I smiled.

I finally have someone to protect besides my sister.

My happiness didn't last when my book floated. I was glowing. Blue mist is surrounding me.My eyes widened.

I'm going to the future.

I bit my lip.

"Goodbye for now Hades." I whispered.

Who's future will it be?

——————————————————-

Blood and Fur

Deep into the forest,he runs to seek. A beloved lady whom was reeked. The taste of blood and the fur of an animal. Who could've thought that these two people could have their two hearts as one?

Are you ready to know their story?

————————————————————

I was running. I kept on running away. But I can still hear her voice in my head.

'You can't get away from this child, never' the voice said.

I didn't listen and ran deep into the forest. It was dark and gloomy but I didn't mind. I'm crying blood. I am now officially a vampire.

Vampires. I didn't want to be like this. A beast with fangs and a blood sucker. I teared of blood once more. This is how vampires cry. Their tears are blood. Literally. I stopped when the voice disappeared. I hugged myself under the tree and kept on crying. I looked around and stopped. I didn't notice that I was such in a beautiful place right now.

Near the brook. The water shines as it reflected the moonlight. I looked at the moon. It was half red and half yellow.

"I-I didn't want t-this mum."I cried and hugged myself.

I stayed quiet and sobbed. How I wish everything was just a dream. I was busy crying when I heard four footsteps.

'Sweet Margaux, you are alone yet danger awaits.'

Those were her last words that echoed inside my head.

"W-who's there?" I trembled in fear.

I know I have my own powers to knock anyone out, but I couldn't do it. I have to continue to act the way I was before. A pure innocent lady. Nothing more,nothing less. I looked around and saw a big black wolf at my side. He looked scary. But his eyes shows comfort.

His eyes shows comfort,which was the reason why the fear inside my body disappeared. I looked at it and went near it as I caressed it's head.

"You are such a beautiful creature." I said and continued caressing it's soft fur.

But to my surprise, the wolf that I was petting glowed into a misty grey and turned into a 6 feet tall, beautiful man.

My hand was directly on the side of his face,the one that was caressing his fur earlier.

"I could say the same thing about you, milady." he said and grabbed my hands from his face and gently kissed my knuckles. I was still in wild shock. There was a naked beautiful man in front of me.

"Why'd you run away from me at the party?" He asked. And that's when it all struck me. Earlier this evening I was just a normal girl waltzing at my 20th birthday. When someone sent me a cognac and I drank it.

The cognac was mixed with a vampire blood. It was a royal vampires blood. I am a half vampire. That is why when I drank the royal blood,I became a full vampire. Because anyone who'd drink a royal vampire's blood will turn into a noble.

And this man in front of me,he was the man of my dreams. Before I ran away because of the tragedy that happened to me. I looked at him teary eyed.

"Can't you see my eyes?" I asked him. Then he looked at my eyes intently as he caressed my cheeks.

"I can see your very beautiful eyes completely, milady."

A lone tear left my eye.

"I'm a vampire now. A blood sucking monster." I said with my voice full of despair.

"Shhhh, you're not a monster." he said and kissed my tears away.

"How can you say that?" I asked him.

"Because I know you more than yourself sweetie."

With that he locked my lips with his. I can't help but to love his comforting kisses at a chaotic time like this. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same intensity. His hands lightly carried me as I feel the heat of my body and his. He then stopped as I felt him running.

"Not here princess." he whispered and kissed me once more.

I didn't mind where we go as long as I'm with him. I need him right now. All of him. I was surprised then that when I opened my eyes we were already at a room with dimmed lights. I looked at him. He was already naked. Lost in his eyes something snapped inside me.

Hunger. Hunger for his touch. His skin near mine. I snapped and choked him as we hit the ceiling.

"I see you're a new born sweetie." he said and kissed me once more. More hunger. More lust.More raw. He ripped my clothes and worshipped my body.

He's kissing my neck as he played with my nipples. I moaned as he roughly pinched it and as his tongue run in circles around my skin. He licked me down to my nippled and bit it.

"That hurts you know?" I raised an Eyebrow at him but moaned when I felt his finger inside me.

I punched the ceiling as he pumped his finger inside me with a rough and fast pace.

"M-more fuck! M-more!" I screamed in pleasure. He just smirked and continued to play with my nipples. "Beg princess." He said with a deep and baritone voice.

"C-cum. M-make me cum!" I moaned aloud.

He smirked and inserted another finger. I was nearing my climax when he removed his finger.

"What are yo—-Ohhhh! Fuck!" he inserted his whole length inside me without warning. He pinned me at the ceiling and choked me as he thrust so hard inside me.

"Y-yes! F-fuckin tight!" He moaned as he rammed his big and thick cock inside me. I couldn't help but to scream in pleasure.

But as I scream, I felt him kissing my neck.

"Y-yes! Y-yes!" I moaned. Suddenly his pace got faster as I felt his fangs at my neck.

"W-what?" I moaned and screamed in pleasure once more.

His cock was in and out of me that my head is spinning round in circles as I feel him nearing his climax. I clawed his back and bit his neck while he's still fucking me. Thrusting faster and faster each minute. It felt like my pussy is bruised. But I don't care.

We both bit each other until we reached our climax. To my surprise,my tummy glow as his semen went inside me. I looked at him tiredly as we fall down from the ceiling and down to the bed. I snuggled next to him. My body couldn't function anymore. So does my mind.

Before I dozed of to sleep, I heard what Laxus said. "Looks like you're going to bear my pups for the next months love." he said as my vision turned black.

————————————————-

"Zette's Son...." I uttered and smiled.

"Hopefully they can do what their paths foretold. Because if they would not, there will be no future."

"Indeed you are right."

My eyes widened as I saw Irinka. She smiled.

"They need guidance Vweu.." she said with an angelic voice.

My brows furrowed.

"I cannot guide them. My book does not contain helpful spells. It is like Tartarus. It tortures."I uttered.

My book is the darkest of all books. Irinka nodded.

"You cannot, but your sister can. I believe you can do it." She said.

I nodded.

The future must remain.

-Vwrites-
The end is near huhuhuh
I'll miss writing this. But we have to say goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 12.7K 46
Lavender is in love with Yuan, the perfect guy--kind, sweet, charming, and a musician like her. The problem? He's not real. He only exists in her dre...
12.4K 245 6
HOURGLASS SERIES #3 Ang akala ko ay kilala ko na ang mga tao na nasa paligid ko. Akala ko tama ako ng pagbabasa sa mga tao, pero isa pala akong malak...
1.8M 181K 205
Online Game# 2: MILAN X DION
76.4K 2.6K 29
Minsan ba naitanong mo na sa iyong sarili kung ano ang buhay? Kung para saan ito? Kasi si Maze, palagi at iisa lamang ang nagiging sagot niya sa mga...