Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| viginti tres |

120 20 6
By VexaniVweusky

These passed days I have spent my time in agony.

Locked up inside my room. Only Julienne can come in and come out. I only talk to the people who needs me. And still, there was still no sign of Hades talking to me. I do not know if it is a blessing or a curse.

You see, if he's already under the influence of that bitch telephone and considers herself as his queen, then what am I doing here? I do not want to be his mistress. In fact I'd rather stay in the dungeon rather than stay inside his pathetic palace.

I did my usual routine until I heard the door open.

"Who gave you the audacity to enter a lady's room?" I said coldly and fixed my hair.

"This is my palace, I have the rights to do so." He said deeply.

My heart leaped a beat.

But it still vitiates.

"What may I do for his majesty?" I said curtly.

I will not make him think that I am affected by his presence, or that I have been hurt. I can only be weak once. Never again will I shed tear with the same man.

"I heard the househelp nymphs that you didn't leave your room for three consecutive days. What might be the problem?" He asked as if he was so clueless.

I scoffed.

"I do not wish to see you and Telephone—Persephone eating each others faces in the parts of the castle. Therefore I do not want to go out of my room." I said with all seriousness in my voice.

"What are you talking about?" He looked so confused.

That question made my blood boil.

Playing innocent doesn't suit you.

"I saw you the morning after the ball. You were making out with her in our breakfast table." I said nonchalantly and continued to fix my hair.

He looked surprised.

"How?"

I turned around and glared at him. Why was he asking such questions!?

"It does not matter how I saw it! I do not want to see you with her! It is enough! I know you just used me to make her comeback! Now leave me alone!" I bursted out.

"There is no such thing as Persephone and me kissing because she isn't even here!" He reasoned.

My brows furrowed.

"Are you saying that I am lying then!? I saw what I saw!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"No! What I am saying is it cannot be possible because I left the castle the night of the ball, after I stepped out of your room. Poseidon and I went to the southern dragon tribe. We had to meet Gaia." He explained.

What did he mean?

"How do I know that you're telling the truth?" I asked him. I wouldn't fall for his lies again.

He sighed.

"I instructed Thanatos to tell you. Plus, the whole kingdom and the whole palace knew that I was gone. Which is the reason why my nymphs wondered why you were crying coming out of the empty breakfast room." he reasoned.

So that was why.

"Fuck! I never thought she would do this!" I heard him cuss.

"Who?"

He balled his fist.

"Shakti."

And with that he stormed out of the room.

If it wasn't him, that who were the people I saw? Was it all just in my head?

Afternoon came and I was still confused, Thanatos came to get me.

"Hades said that he commanded you to tell me that I left right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I was trying to tell you that before you came inside the book but you cut me off so I didn't really get a chance to tell you."

I nodded.

"What did Hades do?"

He smirked.

"He was finding the culprit."

So that's why..

"Did he succeed?"

He nodded with a scary smirk on his face.

"Yes, he did. Which is why you're going to have tea with her." He said and left me.

I stood in shock as the doors open and I saw a perfect tea area. Hades was looking at me intently while there was three other people that looked like a family sitting beside him. A mother, a father, and a teenage girl, I would guess that she's 14 or 15.

"Take a seat Vweu." Hades ordered.

I rolled my eyes but I followed his order. I sat on his left side which was the only available seat.

"Goodness. I am sorry queen Vweu. We didn't know that you were the one that Shakti played with." The mother told me.

I looked at Hades confused.

"She is Lus, Goddess of Neptune. Vistex, the God of chaos, and their daughter Shakti." He introduced.

"I still do not get why am I supposed to be here." I said firmly. Vistex sighed.

"We are very sorry. It's just..Shakti was practicing her powers. It was supposed to be on your house nymph Julienne who was walking beside you, but Shakti couldn't get a grip of her powers that it overflowed." Vistex explained.

That's when Shakti bowed her head while looking at me.

"I am so sorry milady, but what you saw was just an illusion. Julienne was afraid of spiders so I tried to make her scared. The Illusion I made was the people being targeted would see what they most fear happen." she said full of sincerity.

"I guess it was also my fault for not telling you that Vistex and his family will stay in our palace for a while. We are improving Tartarus." Hades added.

I paled.

"S-so all of that was just an illusion?" I asked.

They nodded.

"From the looks of it, was it really that bad your highness?" Shakti asked.

My brows furrowed.

"You do not know our fears?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm still practicing therefore I cannot really peak into people's minds."

I sighed.

The explanation did help. But it doesn't change the fact that he assisted her before he followed me.

"We will talk later." He said beside my ear which sent me shivers.

Yes. Indeed we will. I just glared at him and started to drink tea.

"What I have seen was indeed scary but I'd rather not say." I told Shakti with a smile. She nodded.

What an afternoon indeed.

-Vwrites-
Burnouts are real. I am looking forward
into finishing this book soon.
Just wait and see beloved readers.
Thank you all for patiently waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 33.3K 68
Chloe died from exhaustion. She was an artist and a successful one at that. Dying from exhaustion was acceptable for her. After all, she was a workah...
144K 5.2K 52
HOURGLASS SERIES #1 If you had been given a chance to go back in time and change someone's life, would you go back? Would you change her or his life...
405K 1.1K 200
Isang seksing artista at napakagandang si Ysla Paraiso ang nagbakasyon sakay ng isang cruise ship, ngunit nagbago ang lahat nang mapadpad sila sa isa...
2K 238 28
Title: Sweet Treats Author: katanascytheslash29 Genre: Scifi, Mystery/Thriller, Action Things are getting bittersweet as the time flies. A parasite...