Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

De VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... Mai multe

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| vigintiduo |

130 20 1
De VexaniVweusky

I awakened catching my breath.

It felt like I just woke up from a nightmare.

I looked around and there was no trace of my sister.

The mirror pulled her back to the Legendarium huh?

"You feeling better?" I was surprised when someone asked.

There I saw Thanatos.

"No. But I will be." I said coldly and looked at my book that's now glowing gold. Which means I really have to enter. The story will continue. I must fill my duties as the book keeper.

I heard Thanatos sigh.

"Look about last night, Hades was just—"

I cut him off.

"Do not try to validate what he did."

He bowed.

"He was just paying curtsy since she was the former queen. That is all." Thanatos said curtly.

I scoffed.

"Really? Then eating each others face in the breakfast room this morning was also a form of cursty?? I asked back.

His brows furrowed.

"But—-"

I didn't let him finish.

"Shut up Thanatos. I am not interested anymore. Now will you excuse me? I have a story to finish." I said with finality and summoned my book.

The mermaid huh?

I smirked as I entered the book.

Once Upon A Time...

——————————————————————————————-

A twist of time

Once there was a mermaid who've wanted happiness. But she's a princess. Her father was strict of course, she's Ariel's sister. All Aergia Wanted was to have a happily every after for her and for Eleizer. But her father was a cruel merman. He cursed them both. A curse of the twist in time.

Before they were Aergia and Eleizer. Now they're Jakub and Zheekina.

Can they work it out and prove their love?

Let's see.

——————————————————————-

"Where are you going Jakub?" My brother motioned as I swam out of our reef. It was midnight. I can see the bright light from above. I wanted to explore.

"I'm just going up to the surface, I promise I'll be back before Dusk." I said and he just shook his head and went to his coral and sleep.

I looked around first to see if the guards were still there.  I was confused when my visions were blurry and it flashed that a young mermaid said the same thing I said to my brother just now. I just sighed. This happens a lot to me. I don't know why. When I noticed that the coast was clear I vastly swam up to the surface.

I was expecting the beautiful night sky;the stars shining bright, the moonlight, the calm waves. But to my surprise it was the complete opposite. The waves were wild and the thunder growled at the sky. I looked around and felt that it was raining. Then I saw a burning ship!

I hurriedly swam there and saw men in there little boats rowing away. I was relieved that they were safe, because some of them was really familiar to me. I'm not certain if we've met before. That certain feeling changed when I heard a young lady yelling from the ship!

"Help! Grimsbie! Help me please!" She yelled and looked at the fire. I went to her side and swam hurriedly when an explosion happened and she fell underwater.

I hurriedly went to her as she fall on deeper in the ocean. Looking at her I can't help but to be amazed by her beauty. Her vision is becoming blurry for she goes deeper but then I held her face and kissed her to give her air. I saw her open her eyes. I smiled and held to her to go to the surface.

"Are you okay?" I whispered and looked at her.

She was now unconscious inside my arms. I smiled. But that smile faded as the wild waves kept on coming and as the thunder roar. I hurriedly went away but the ship sinked and the parts of it were floating and I was left with no choice. I swam underwater and got her to the nearest lake side.

This was my secret place. No one knew that there was a lake near the sea. I held her and gently laid her on the grass. I slowly went to her side. Laying beside her and played with her hair.

"You are so beautiful."I whispered and kissed her lips gently.  Then it happened again. Memories flashed back. Like I did kiss this lady before. I stopped and looked at her.

I opened my eyes as I've felt someone kissing me. I coughed the water out.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I looked at the man beside me. He was gorgeous. He's a beautiful man.

"Y-you s-saved me."I stuttered.

He just smiled. I looked down to not see his face because it gave me the chills. A good electricity. A strike of lust. But then I was surprised when I saw him having a tail than legs.

"W-why d-do y-you h-have a t-tail?" I stuttered.

I wasn't scared. I was just surprised.

"I-Im a m-merman." he shyly looked away. 

Well that explains why, I don't mind tho. But I thought they only exist in fairytales. His skin was shining when the moonlight reached his skin.

"But I can have legs too." He said. I was shocked. He just chuckled.
He uttered "Allázo tin ourá mou gia ta pódia,Allázo tin ourá mou gia ta pódia,Allázo tin ourá mou gia ta pódia."

Then his tail shined in a bright blue color. I looked at him amazed as his fins and tail turned into a pair of legs. He sat down and I sat down too. I looked away as I saw his full glory, blushing.

"Why are you looking away?" He asked innocently and held my face.

"U-uhm, y-your u-uhm manhood i-is kind of distracting me." I said frankly.

He looked at me and looked at his 12 inched dick.

"This?" He pointed it. I bit my lower lip and nodded.

"I don't really remember what's the use of this." he said sighing. I chuckled.

"What's your name?" I asked instead. Looking away because I kinda had the thirst of tasting his big hard cock.

"My name is Jakub. You are?" He asked and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I-im Zheekina." I smiled.

"What a pretty name." He said and gave a killer smile. He is such a beautiful man.

He contained those very sinful golden orbs,chiseled chest, 8 packed abs,and a huge dick.  I blushed at the thoughts running inside my head.

"But don't you think that Zheekina is too long?" I looked at him intently.

His golden magical orbs were hypnotizing.

"Let me call you Kina. Is that okay with you?" He smiled and sat in front of me, not breaking our eye contact.

I smiled and lightly nodded. I was shocked when suddenly he pinned me at the grass and kissed me. He kissed me like I was a fragile doll that might break anytime. I gladly kissed back. Who would have thought that me drowning was a blessing in disguise? I was just celebrating my 18th birthday earlier.

Me and my butler grim decided that I should have a party at the ship my parents gave me for mg 18th birthday. We were enjoying the party when the weather didn't seem to agree with my happiness. We didn't know that there was a storm coming. We were busy evacuating when my dog was left trapped in the cabin. I didn't notice that the ship was on fire.

I helped him escape but when it was my turn to jump, the fire was already too big. The last thing that I remembered was that I fell under water when this beautiful man saved me and kissed me. He saved me. My hero. Now I am trapped under his spell. His lips luring,licking,nipping mine. I muttered a soft moan and surrounded my arms around his nape.

I can feel him rubbing his bulge between my legs. He pinned my hand up as he continued to kiss me sweetly. The kiss that was sweet was turned into a passionate one. I moaned as he entered his tongue inside my mouth. He bit my lower lip. Shit this feels so good.

He stopped kissing me for one moment, I was going to ask him why but he ripped my clothes off. With a smirk plastered on his face he cupped my mounds. "My,my,my what big round water melons you have." He said and licked the tip of my left nipple and pinched the other one.

He was torturing me! I whimpered when he bit my nipple as he looked into my eyes, I felt it.he was looking deep at my naked soul. I bit my lower lip when he gently rubbed my entrance. Still covered by my panty. I didn't think he'll leave my breast so soon so I've decided to touch his body.

His warmth enveloped my skin. I gently stroked his chest. Down to his abs and finally to his crotch. I gently stroked it. He gritted his teeth and groaned.

"You're a naughty little human." He said. Then it was my turn to moan in pleasure when he removed my panty and inserted a finger inside me.

"A-ahhmmm f-fuck yes~" I moaned and continued stroking his shaft.

He pushed his fingers in and out of me as I've stroked his manhood. We were both groaning and moaning that I think it awakened the fireflies of the place. I moaned in pleasure when he inserted another finger and I couldn't take it.

"F-faster p-please~" I moaned and looked straight at his golden orbed eyes.

He bit his lower lip and did as what I've pleased. He inserted his fingers faster and rougher.

"M-make me c-cum~" I moaned a loud.

"Yes milady." He said and removed his fingers. He replaced his finger with his tongue.

He tongue fucked me and I couldn't help but to grip hid hair.

"A-ah! Ah-y-yes!" I screamed as his tongue licked my insides.

I looked at him while he's eating me. He looks like he's pleased that he's doing this to me. Another flick of his tongue and I exploded at his mouth.

I gasped when he slurps all of my cum. He smiled at me.

"You taste wonderful Kina." he said.

He pinned me once against the cold grass. He positioned himself inside me. I can feel him poking at my entrance. He intertwined both of our hands and kissed me as he entered me. I lone tear escaped my eye.

It was so painful. So painful yet so good. My vagina walls are more than stretched because of his size. He was so huge.

"J-jakub." I uttered.

He just shushed me and whispered sweet nothings at my ear. When he felt that I was already fine with his size,he looked at me. Once again I looked fragile in his eyes.

"Y-you can move now." I softly said. He bit his lip. "

I-I'll try to be gentle milady." he uttered and gently moved inside me. It was raw,primal,carnal. Painful yet beautiful. It was a beautiful feeling. He moved inside me with a slow pace at first. I can feel him wanting to go all out but he considers me so much he set aside his own desire for me.

But I don't want that. I can take it. I signaled him to go faster.

"G-go all out with me o-ooh~" I moaned. He smiled and but my neck.

"There's no turning back now milady." He said. He kissed my neck as he pumped inside me roughly. Fast and rough. Hard and ruthless.

"A-ahmm j-jakub!" I screamed as he slammed his cock inside me and licked my neck.

His eyes were now brighter as he pumped inside me.

"You're beauty is intoxicating, milady." He said and kissed my lips fully as our bodies made sounds of us being one. He gently put my left leg at his shoulder and thrusted
deeply. I moaned so loud I think many animals were awaken.

Him thrusting inside me was so hot. He looked like a God while taking me as his biceps flex.

"C-cumming o-oooohh~" I moaned and spurted my hot liquid. He still haven't cummed yet. His face was dead serious now.

"Hold on princess, I'm going to be rougher now." He said and put both of my leg at his shoulder. Wow, I never thought I was this flexible.

"A-ahhhh~ u-uhmmmm~" I moaned and gripped the grass about me as he pounded like a wild animal inside me.

"S-so t-tight milady. U-uuhh~" he groaned and gripped my waist. He was thrusting harder and harder and my moan went louder and louder.

"I-I'm cumming~" he said. I nodded and just moaned.

"L-let's cu-cum together~" I moaned and came with him.

We were panting after that. He looked at me and kissed me. He stopped when I  was suprised. Suddenly, my tummy glowed bright yellow. I looked at him confused. I was going to ask him but then a sudden memory came back. Memories. Us being together. Me being a mermaid.

My father's curse! I looked at him. He looked like he knew. We were going to talk but a bright light surrounded us. It both dressed us up. We hugged each other before we closed our eyes. We felt a strong energy surrounding the both of us.

"I promise, in every lifetime that we might have, I will always protect you." He declared.

We were blinded by the light. The power. But suddenly it stopped.

"Looks like you've made it." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes widely, I saw my father sitting in a rock while looking at us. He sighed.

"I have to lose another daughter again." He sadly smiled.

I teared up. I looked at myself as I'm now at my human form. I looked at Eleizer gently and went to my father.

"I will always be your daughter daddy." I smiled and hugged him. He kissed my forehead.

"Take care of my daughter young man." He uttered to Eleizer.

"With all my heart, I will sir." He said and curtly bowed.

He looked at me once more. Held my face.

"You're all just as brave, fearless, and beautiful  like your mother." He said. We both teared up.

"Take care, both of you. You have your own little one now." He said before swimming away. We and Eleizer looked at each other. He smiled.

He kissed me once more.

Well I guess this is our happily ever after..

Or not..

—————————————————————-

It was.

What they did was a beautiful sin.

"A child.." I uttered.

Suddenly I held my stomach.

"I wish to have one. Even if there's no father present when she or he grows." I declared as I felt myself being pulled back from reality.

The reality I have been avoiding to see.

-Vwrites-
Fast updates. I'm planning on
finishing OUAT and editing
Vlack #1 and #2. Watch out
for the next Trilogy launching:>
I will post a list kung saan
nandoon yung pagka sunod sunod.
Lalagyan ko ng label kung
pwedeng stand alone or hindi hihi.
Will post it on my wall
and Facebook account.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.6K 2.5K 36
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man.
10.4M 477K 74
β—€ SEMIDEUS SAGA #03 β—’ Alpha Omega - refers to the twelve demigods destined for the upcoming rebellion. The world has changed. Time has stopped an...
12.4K 245 6
HOURGLASS SERIES #3 Ang akala ko ay kilala ko na ang mga tao na nasa paligid ko. Akala ko tama ako ng pagbabasa sa mga tao, pero isa pala akong malak...
506K 13.2K 63
I remain innocent at the age of 25 years old lumaki ako na strict ang parents ko so wala akong alam pagdating sa sex activities. Ewan kong paano ko I...