Once Upon A Time |𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟�...

Από VexaniVweusky

𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... Περισσότερα

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeíosi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| viginti et unius |

126 20 6
Από VexaniVweusky

When you love, you get hurt.

Bullshit. I want to get out of here. I want to disappear. I hate her. I hate him.

Walking down the corridors, I made sure I looked my best. Last night was a mistake. Me crying? How petty. Those tears never existed. I am more than what's worth. He will never see me cry again because he's not worth it.

No one is worth a girl like me.

No one.

I froze when I saw a scene I never wished to see.

Again.

Persephone is here.

On our breakfast table, she was sitting in Hades' lap. Feeding him berries. He was smiling. Ear to ear. His eyes were sparkling.

I scoffed when I saw Persephone glanced my way and smirked.

She mouthed "I'm the real queen." and kissed Hades which he responded.

My heart can't stand this. I stood my ground and turned around but before I turned Hades gazed upon me..

But he continued kissing her.

I will not cry. I won't.

I hurriedly walked towards my room. I saw some souls looking at me with a questioning look but I didn't care. I ran and ran until I reached my room. I used my powers to close all holes. Windows, doors, everything.

I looked at the mirror and cried.

"Viaa.... Via.. I need you..." I cried and held the mirror.

"Please... please.. please.. hear me.." I begged as I held my book at the side.

She's my twin. She will answer.

I casted a spell to call her.

My smile widened when I saw her in the mirror.

"A sudden pain I've never felt before was tugging me. I knew something was wrong." Via said.

The mirror was human size therefore she can see me even though I am sitting down on the cold floor. Crying my heart away. Early in the morning, here I am hurting. Fuck it.

He kills me. He is my downfall.

"The great Vweusky Shivani of the Legendian dimension is sobbing and weeping in tears? It must be that bad." my sister stated.

I can't even speak. I was choked by my own tears.

"I am going to surface the mirror. You have in no condition to talk. You need me. Do not worry."

And she did.

I looked so pathetic yet.. she was here.

She hugged me while I was laying on the floor.

"He...hurt..me..." I uttered still crying.

"You do not have to tell me what happened. Not now that is. I will just hold you Vweu. Just like what you did to me. Like what you always did to me." She whispered comfortingly.

"I...I let him hurt me...." I sobbed.

I did.

In risking my heart to be happy.. I felt pain...

How.. how can he do this?

How can he defy the fates?

Was it all just for show?

"I let him hurt me Via.. Just like what I did to Josh.." I uttered.

"Shhhh... they're all douche bags. Like what I've told you, Men are trash." She replied as she combed my hair using her fingers.

Liar.

That was all he was.

He said we'll try to work this out.

He promised he wouldn't make this heart bleed.

He promised.

He kept on promising.

He said I was his queen.

I sobbed harder in the arms of my sister.

"This is giving me Deja Vu. Only that I was the one who used to sob on you when we were little. You were the protector and I am the weak." She chuckled to lighten up the mood.

"I'm sorry for being weak.." I cried.

"Shhhh, no you aren't. This is the only time you've let your guard down. This is the only time I get to protect you. You were always strong for the both of us, now it's my turn to be strong for the both of us. Since we lost our parents, you're the only one I have left." She whispered.

I smiled sadly.

"I won't leave you.." I whispered.

Suddenly a sharp pang of pain enveloped my heart. I coughed and coughed.

"Vweu!? What's going on!?" Via asked.

I looked at my hand and my dress. It was full of blood.

That's all I remembered before it all turned black.

I opened my eyes, but it looked like I was watching a dream..

No, not a dream..

A memory...

"Via! We have to go!" I cried as I saw both of our parents lifeless on the floor.

I woke her up and when she saw what happened to our parents she screamed.

"Vweu!? What happened?! Why is there blood?! Mommy!?" She sobbed. Glancing at our dead parents.

"We don't have much time Via! We have to go!" I yelled and guided her down as we ran away from the throne room. I saw a red mist following us together with the people father used to be with such as the commander and his right hand man.

"Follow the girls! Do not let them escape!" He shouted.

We were crying while running until we ran into the forest.

We hid under the tree full of P'Fleu.

"W-what is happening?" She cried. I smiled sadly and hugged her close to me.

"I don't know. But I'll always protect you. Okay?" I assured her.

She nodded. Fear crept our little bodies. Yesterday we were just normal princesses, tonight our parents were slaughtered and they were already on the hunt for us. I don't know what to do next. But one thing is for sure, Via must survive tonight.

"Vweu.. I'm scared." She said and I hugged her tighter.

I looked up above the stars. Crying and begging for the heavens to save us.

"If someone is atleast out there, someone who might be listening, please help us." I whispered.

"BURN THE FOREST!!!" I heard the commander shout.

Which alarmed us both.

"Vweu..."

"Shhh.. I got this. You've brought the two books with you right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Good. That is all we need."

I convinced myself as remembering the water spell mother made sure I know incase there was a fire so that we could protect ourselves. The fire spread so fast.

"Let's run Via!" I shouted and held her hand. We ran once more, passing through the magical flaming trees. My sister's tears was so evident. We continued running until a tree suddenly fell in front of us. We were trapped.

"Vweu!" She yelled.

I covered her and shushed her as I uttered the spell quietly so she can't feel the heat of the fire. It was blue fire, therefore it cannot be stopped until the one who casted the fire spell will stop it.

"What about you? You're also in heat! You're gonna die Vweu!" Via screamed.

I smiled at her while tears fell down my cheeks.

"It's okay. As long as you're safe. It will be okay." I told her giving her assurance.

She sobbed louder.

"Please don't leave me." She sobbed.

I smiled feeling my little body weaker.

I must protect her. She will be next in line.

She should be.

I almost blacked out but a white light came from above had made its way towards us. I tried to fight but the angelic voice whispered.

"Shush now child, you are saved." and then a beautiful lady appeared before us. An angel perhaps.

"Irinka..." I heard my sister utter.

That's what happened before I fell under the dark Abyss.

-Vwrites-
No joke, I've been writing
these passed few chapters without
actually manipulating
my imaginations. It was as if I was
really inside the scenario
and I was just watching and writing it down.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9.7K 795 55
A reluctant King who's searching for their Kingdom's enemy stumbled upon a woman with a troubled past. With an ultimatum just around the corner, can...
8.2K 589 30
"I want you to replace me, let's switch Jezille." -Jazille Thorn (This is On-going story) Date Started: April 9, 2021 Date Ended:
76.4K 2.6K 29
Minsan ba naitanong mo na sa iyong sarili kung ano ang buhay? Kung para saan ito? Kasi si Maze, palagi at iisa lamang ang nagiging sagot niya sa mga...
9.9M 496K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...