Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| viginti |

131 22 9
By VexaniVweusky

Yeahp. The bitch is back.

The whole room was silent upon her entrance. Well, she really did come.

Too bad bad she isn't welcome. The glares of the women inside the room says otherwise.

"Very well, that doesn't matter anymore. I know she's just some slut. We all had our fair shares of affairs. I can forgive you dear husband. You can remove her in your lap now, I'm here." She said with so much confidence that made my blood boil.

"By slut do you mean yourself?" I asked and stood up as I smirked as Hades.

"Persephone. Please, stop your nonsense." Hades said.

"How dare a mere book keeper talk to me like that?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Me? A mere book keeper?" I mocked her as I moved a little bit closer to her.

"Yes." She said with an eyebrow raised.

I smiled as I let my powers through my hand. My magic that surrounded her neck and lifted her up. The dark shade of violet. I smirked. The darkness is now eating my system. This bitch really wanted a fight.

"You're a mere God yet you have the audacity to call me that."

I heard a few gasps.

I heard her choking. She's trying to be freed yet my powers were lifting her above the ground choking her.  The Gods were left frozen in there places as they saw the sight. They know that if they interfere they might die. All of them was informed about who I was and what I can do. But this bitch didn't. She really is stupid.

"Remember this, Payphone. I can always kill you—ALL OF YOU with a single zap."

"Put my daughter down!" I heard Demeter yell.

"SHUT UP!" I replied and casted a freezing spell towards her.

Hearing Payphone choking is music to my ears.

"VWEU! PUT HER DOWN!" I heard Hades yelled.

I didn't listen to him and focused on Telephone who was now turning violet. She. Needs. To. Die.

"Baby, stop this please. You're my queen. Don't let her get to you." I heard Hades whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

That's when I snapped back into reality. I breathed heavily and stopped all of my spells. Persephone fell on the golden floor. Gasping for air.

"You are a crazy woman!" She yelled.

I smirked.

"Well, this crazy woman made Hades crazy in bed too. Enjoy the cold floor where you belong. Payphone." I said and stormed out of the room.

The bitch ruined my whole evening. I will never forgive her.

But upon leaving the ballroom I saw a sight I didn't wish to see.

I saw Hades helping Persephone get up.

I'm his queen huh? Then why was he assisting her?

He helped her instead of following me.

My tears started falling when I entered my room. I closed the golden doors and let myself sobbed.

Remembering what happened back when we were at the tree of life.

"I can't be broken anymore. But please don't break my heart. Please?"

He asked.

I was broken too. He left me too. He cheated on me too. I'm broken too. But I'm willing to fix you.

"I promise not to break your heart." I stated.

He smiled.

"And I promise not to make your heart bleed."

He broke his promise. He made my heart bleed.

Come to think of it, what are we? He never told me what we were. Maybe Telephone was right. I was his slut. His constant fuck buddy.

"Vweu, baby open the door please."

I heard his voice. I was too weak to answer. My tears were eating me. Why..did he do this.

I felt the door open.

"Baby please stop crying I had to help her—"

Anger ate my system.

"You had to!? Why?! Other Gods can help her!" I shouted at him standing up.

"But she's still my guest—"

I scoffed.

"Your fucking guest!? Hades! The way you look at her! You don't look at me like that!" I sobbed.

He froze.

"I don't have time to listen to your excuses! It's obvious that you still love her!"I added.

He stood there silently.

"If you want to follow her then go! I don't need you! Leave me alone! I don't need someone who's going to make me a rebound!" I shouted.

He sighed.

He looked at me like he was hurt but..

He walked out of the door and left me..

Crying on the cold floor..

"Well, Deja Vu it is."

"Jack, where are you going?" I asked my long time boyfriend. We've been together for a decade.

He smiled.

"I'm just going to a friend love."

I smiled fakely.

"Z again huh?" I asked hiding the bitterness in my voice.

He nodded.

"She mind linked me telling me that she needed me. Well, off I go. Take care of yourself love." he said before disappearing.

I sighed.

She needs you huh? What about me? Why does it look like I am begging for your attention?

"Hey Josh! Look! I bought a new dress!" Z said and Josh smiled,

"You look good." He said and hugged her.

He was hugging her infront of me.

"Uhm, look what I bought too." I showed Josh my new dress. He just smiled but no words came out of his mouth.

Oh-okay. When you're with her you compliment her, when you're with me you're not the compliment type?

"Hey Vweu! Is Josh here?" Z asked in the middle of the night.

"Uh- no. He left." I told her calmly.

"Oh okay, can you please give this back to him? It's his favorite hoodie. I borrowed it last week when we went to the mermaids." She said and handed me the paper bag.

"Oh sure." I said and she smiled at me and left.

"Funny, he never let me borrow his hoodie." I uttered as a lone tear escaped my eye.

"Josh! Seriously! What is Z to you!? She's more important than me now?! I'm your girlfriend—"

He cut me off.

"And she's my bestfriend! Why can't you understand that she needs me!?" He yelled and stormed out of the room.

"But I need you too."

I guess history is repeating itself huh?

-Vwrites-
Still remember Jack Forst A.K.A Josh?
Lowkey hatin men rn.
TELEPHONE/PAYPHONE = PERSEPHONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6K 56
"With my own hands, I shall burn this empire and disperse the ashes to those who have wronged me. I am the dynasty. I am Mihrisah. " -Mihrisah Sultan...
9.9M 495K 80
β—€ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 β—’ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
9.7K 795 55
A reluctant King who's searching for their Kingdom's enemy stumbled upon a woman with a troubled past. With an ultimatum just around the corner, can...
12.4K 245 6
HOURGLASS SERIES #3 Ang akala ko ay kilala ko na ang mga tao na nasa paligid ko. Akala ko tama ako ng pagbabasa sa mga tao, pero isa pala akong malak...