Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

Part- 01

21.9K 501 198
By _ScarOfTheWind__

Before starting I would like to thank this most beautiful amazing marvellous talented girl Ridhima1616♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺for supporting me like crazy. I lovee you sooo much♥️

*****************************

A man is sleeping on his king-sized bed and by looking at him, no one can say that he is a father to a 18-year-old son and a 10-year-old daughter. He is sleeping with his mouth open when suddenly the washroom door opens and a lady comes out, drying her hair. She comes out and smiles seeing her husband sleeping with his mouth open. She walks towards him and sits beside him and starts to caress his hair softly and slowly whispers in his ears.

LADY- Manik, get up, it's 10! Remember you promised your kids to take them out today for the outing. Your princess must be coming, get up na jaan.

Listening to her man who was already half-awake opened his eyes fully to see his beautiful wife smiling at him. He smiles at her and pulls her hands making her lie above him and starts nuzzling in her neck, giving her wet kisses.

MANIK-{husky tone} Forget about our kids Mrs. Malhotra! First give me my morning kiss. Why are you so beautiful Nandini?

Nandini blushed listening to him but made a fake angry face and said in a warning tone -- Manik kuch tou sharam karo, you are the father of 2 kids and you are still behaving like this.

MANIK-{shocking face} Are where it is written that a man cannot romance his wife after having kids? Now don't waste time and give me my kiss, common quickly.

Nandini blushed listening to him but still took his lips in a soft kiss because she knows how stubborn he is, but their kiss was broken by a loud knock.

Girl {sweet baby voice}- PAPAJIII

Manik made a sad face while nandini giggled and said - here comes your mini monster.

MANIK{grumpily} - Aeyy don't call my baby monster, go-go open the door.

Nandini laughingly went and opened the door to see her both jaan-s standing at the door with Myrah in Aarav's arms, smiling at her.

Seeing Nandini, Myrah laughed loudly and jumped in her arms and said in her baby voice - Mumma jii good morning!!!

Nandini- good morning mumma ki jaan. Did you sleep well?

Myrah nodded her head in yes and then wriggles to get down. When Nandini placed her down, she ran to manik and sat on his stomach keeping her head on his chest and sweetly whispers-

Myrah- Good morning papa jii!!!

Seeing her like this the trio went all aww on her and Manik lovingly caressed her hair and said - Good morning meraa bachaa. Ready for today?

Myrah(shouting excitedly)~ yeshhh papajiii Myrah is ready!!!

Then Aarav came inside and wished both Nandini and Manik smilingly and told Myrah to get up so that Manik can get ready to which she readily agrees.

Aarav~ Dad you both get ready then we will have breakfast outside only. And please make it fast I'm really hungry.

He said last line pouting sadly to which Manik Myrah giggled and Nandini pulled Aarav's cheeks and said - aww my baby you are so cute!

Listening cute Aarav made a bad face and before he could say anything trio shouted ~ Mom I'm not cute! I'm hot and handsome.

Listening to which Aarav mouth hunged open but later he too laughs with all of them.

Nandini (smiling brightly)~ family hug???

Myrah\Aarav~ yesssssss

Manik smilingly took all of them in a hug where trio hide himself in his arms but his eyes held something which nobody noticed.

Then all of them broke the hug and then all of them went to the temple first as it's their routine to go to the temple first on Sundays and then carry out their daily activities.

Standing Infront of God everyone prayed for each other's well being.

Manik's POV

Thank you God for keeping my family happy and safe but please don't hurt him. What's his fault? Where did he go wrong? Here we all are happy but my Champ is struggling alone there with nobody around him. Please give him some love and happiness. Sirf 18 saal ka hai mera Bacha aur phir bhi duniya ki saari buraaiyon aur mushkilo ko zhel chuka Hai. It's enough now, please don't hurt him more. Please.

End of pov

Nandini- Manik let's go?

Manik( coming out of his trance)~ yeah yeah! Let's go.

They all moved towards their car to have breakfast at one of the best hotels.

Another side
New York 2:00 am

A boy is sitting on the terrace, smoking. His eyes are bloodshot red and his face is blank but in his heart? There is a huge storm inside there. From the last 8 years, he is all alone. He has no one with whom he can share what's going on in his mind. No one whom he can call his own. He just keeps on smoking, with his head rested on the wall and his eyes closed.

Boy's pov

Why can't I just get some peace? What did I do? Am I that bad? Why can't papa love me? Why my own family hates me? Family? Huh...I don't even have one. There is no one jisse mai apna keh sakta hun....I so wish I could die but this death too doesn't come to me. I miss you, dad. I miss you so much... please don't hate me.. please....Sirf ek baar toh call karen naa bas ek baar.... please papa......

End of pov

Unknown to him, an old man was watching everything and there was another person too on the video call, who was seeing everything with tears in his eyes. A man comes down into the living room and talks to the person on the phone.

Phone conversation

Man- Hello

Caller- Hello, Kaka go upstairs again and ask him to stop smoking.

Man~ Manik beta, I already told him twice but he didn't listen and asked me to go down. If I will again go then he might lock the door, what if he did something again?

(Yes the person who was on the call was Manik, who came outside the restaurant to check on that boy)

Listening to Kaka, his face went pale. No, he can't afford that. He immediately asks him to keep an eye on that boy and then calls someone else.

Phone conversation ends.

Manik immediately calls someone else who picked up his phone on the second ring.

Sydney, Australia

Lady~ Manik it's 01:00 AM here.

Manik~ (in helpless voice)~ Maaa

The lady who was sleeping immediately woke up and sat straight and the man too woke up seeing the lady and asks her to keep the phone on speaker.

That lady and man were Neyonika and Raj- Manik's parents.

Neyonika-(worriedly)~ Manii mera bacha...what happened, baby? Are you okay?

Manik~ Maa I'm fine but Karan...

Raj(panicking)~ Manik what happened to Karan? Is he okay?

Manik~ no Dad...he is again smoking. Please call him and stop him. You know right cause of his this smoking and drinking he was already at the hospital once. Please Maa, it's 02:00 AM there and still he is not asleep.

Neyonika ( tears in her eyes)~ it's my fault only. I asked him to not take his sleeping pills... that's why he is unable to sleep and then he must have again get lost in his thoughts and ended up smoking. I'm sorry Manik. I'm sorry Raj.

Raj~ (angrily) Shut up Neyonika! It's not your fault. The person who is at fault is this guy and his wife.

Manik closes his eyes tightly to prevent tears from falling and again speaks in a painful voice- Dad I know it's my fault. Mere gunaaho ki sazaa mera bacha kaat raha hai but please mom-dad at least stop him. Only you both can do this. Please.

Raj(angrily+painfully) ~ We know how to take care of our grandson, unlike some people who just throw their son out of their life. You can go and enjoy. We will manage.

Saying this he was about to cut the call but Manik pleaded him to take Karan on a conference call while Neyonika too nodded her head and Raj immediately called Karan and Neyonika was just crying silently seeing her son and grandson suffering.

New York

Karan was lying in the same position and smoking when he got a call, and seeing the caller id, he got worried and immediately picked up the call and started asking questions.

Karan ~ Dadu...what happened? Are you okay? Is Dadi is fine? You called at this time? Everything is fine na? Did you talk to Dad? He is okay na and Mrs Malhotra, Aarav Myrah everyone is fine right?...say something Dadu!

Listening to him, Neyonika cries more while Raj and Manik too get tears this time. How much selfless this boy can be? He is dying every single moment still he cares about everyone? How much he can love his family..his Dad? Who gave him nothing but endless pain.

Raj~ Shaant Bacha...if U won't let me speak how will I say?

Karan(calming down)~ umm sorry.

Raj smiles and said~ bacha please stop smoking na, Kaka told me how you are smoking uncontrollably. Please betaa. For me and Neyonika?

While here Karan was embarrassed. He never wanted his Dada -Dadi to stress because of him. He immediately said ~ I'm sorry Dadu...I didn't want to trouble you...I will go and sleep, don't worry and please you guys too sleep. I'm okay.

Manik was just astonished. How much this son of his is mature? How he handles every pain alone? How he never wants anyone to take trouble because of him. He was just cursing himself. But is cursing yourself enough? Does it makes things better? A big NO!

Neyonika~ it's okay meri jaan...you go and sleep now...and karan...pakka naa aap theek ho right?

Karan(in a plane low voice)~ jii Dadi mai bilkul theek hu...I will sleep...I have meetings tomorrow and I have to go to college as well.

Saying this he just cut the call because he can't lie more to his favourite grandparents while another side the trio too understand his emotions and didn't bug him more. Manik too cuts the call as he saw Nandini approaching him.

Manik~ Jaan you here? Do you want anything?

Nandini~ Yes Mr Malhotra I want you. Now come let's go how much you will talk on your phone.

Manik~ okay okay, let's go.

Listening to him Nandini just dragged him and Kaka too sends him a message stating that Karan went to his room to sleep which gave him a huge relief.

Sydney, Australia

Neyonika~ Raj please do something! I can't see Karan like this. He needs love, Raj! He needs his parents.

Raj (thinking something deeply)~ I have a plan!

The End!!!!
Hey guys! It's my new story with a totally different plot. I hope you all will like it. Do comment down below and let me know your reviews and please please please vote ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 20K 32
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
633K 42.9K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
625K 39.3K 58
The marriage of two souls. One marries for profit the other out of love. And they say they are mutually married? Is it? This is the first book in it'...
12.7K 1.2K 12
Nandini vijay kumar,house wife living her happy life with her husband and son but then everything destroyed when she received a dead body of her husb...