Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| quattuordecim |

162 21 3
By VexaniVweusky

My mind was wandering around.

I was looking outside the window of Sujie's room. It was dark. Night time hits different in the countryside. It looked so peaceful yet so dark. She's sleeping peacefully beside me. You can say that she is at peace. Something I am aiming for.

My stay in this dimension was longer than expected. I like it here. Sujie's parents were accommodating. She was very bubbly but she gets so feisty when you mess with her when she's doing school stuff. Her face crumples.

I sighed.

Who would have thought that this girl had a rough life? Her and her friends. They were so happy. When I asked them how were they happy, Kate answered.

"It's actually hard to be happy on hard times. Sometimes you just have to be sad because all feelings are valid. But life is too short to be miserable. I know it's hard but it's a process. Choose to be happy. Easier said than done but choosing to be happy means valuing the people around you. Don't ask for more and just count your own blessings." she said.

Kate herself had a very rough childhood. She grew up protecting Sujie and Sujie grew up to be the family that Kate needed. Their bond is so strong that it's more stronger than sisterhood. I asked Kate when we were playing truth or dare that why haven't she given up in life, her answer rang a bell inside of me.

"I haven't given up because I still have someone to protect. If I fall down then who would protect her?" She said and glanced at Sujie.

Sujie was teary eyed but she managed to stop the tears and smiled.

No wonder Sujie got through it all, she had wonderful people in her life that supported her no matter what.

I, on the other hand, pushed everyone away cause I was too scared.

"You can't sleep again? I told you, stop thinking too much. Too much stress causes insomnia."

I smiled and looked at Sujie.

She sighed.

"You're thinking about your what ifs again huh? The one that what if you didn't push away the ones you love?" She asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Vweu, everything happens for a reason. Malay mo kaya mo pinush away yung mga taong yun kasi hindi talaga sila deserving ng trust? Ngayon na nandito ka, siguro ito na yung way nang pagsabi ni God na magtiwala ka na daw. Mahirap mamatay ng mag isa no."

I chuckled but wondered.

"Who's the God that you're talking about?" She's been talking about a certain God lately that wasn't named. He's like Zeus or something.

She sighed.

"Our God is the one who created the heavens and earth. He created every galaxy, dimensions and such."

My mouth gapped.

"Even us?" I asked.

She nodded,

"But how?" I couldn't believe it, it couldn't be true.

She smiled.

"Our God is the almighty God without a specific name. He was the one who created everything by his words. This is obvious because how can one live in this earth? How can someone be alive without him?"

Makes sense. So he made us all huh?

"He's the great writer of life. He's a holy God. He even gave people his only son to save us from our sins." She added.

Sins. I have a lot of those.

"Here, let's watch a movie so you can understand it more."

With that she got up and placed her laptop. We shared her earpods and we played the movie. It was entitled "The shack".

Hours later we finished the movie with me in tears. How I wish I can meet the God of all things. The movie opened my eyes to great things. Those who have sinned must be forgiven because there's always a reason behind such crimes. I remember as we watched pastor say;

'The guilt, the bad, the evil, all of that ay ploy ng kaaway to distract you from your purpose. Lahat tayo ay ipinanganak because you are a gift,"

I looked at my book and realized.. All this time what I was doing was wrong in some way but also right. But life is too short not to forgive. How powerful can forgiveness be? So powerful that it can give you peace of mind.

'We are all created to be a blessing. To be an answer, to be a gift, to empower, to be a light to many people. You are not the light, you are not the gift, but you are a gift for someone.'

The pastor whom we watched, what he said struck something inside my heart. That I am here for a purpose, that I am not only here to punish.

'You are not a just, just, you are Amazing.'

It is a statement that is hard to believe yet the next words were the words that was said was the words in which I needed.

'But we were born to manifest the glory of God within us. Christ said let your light shine. He will not say let your light shine kung wala kang light inside of you. He said that because he believes in you, he created you.'

Those who have sinned, God will see through them. He will see beyond.

People are his child wherein he gifted us with power and abilities.

I smiled and tucked Sujie in. She cried so much. I also tucked myself in. Realizing there's more to life than hate and evil. After decades I am now choosing myself. I am choosing to be happy. Little by little, I will find my happiness.

I woke up with the sunlight grazing on my skin. Sujie was still soundly asleep. I chuckled. I walked outside the room and greeted her parents good morning. I cooked her favourite protein pancakes, with lots and lots of fruits in it. I looked at the phone she lended me and realised it was already 8 am.

Usually at the palace I will still be asleep at this time, but here, I found the simplicity of life nostalgic. I learned how to dry clean my clothes (Sujie's clothes that she lended me) and to clean rooms, doing things I've never done before. It was so peaceful here. I wanted to stay but they're too kind.

In this cruel world we live in, we have to protect kindness. Always be kind, no matter how rough it is, no matter how painful, how hurtful, always be kind.

Little by little I realised how kindness works, if you give it to people they give it back. Like yin and yang.

"Pebi santisima ke aga aga tatawag." Sujie said sleepily.

Her hair was like a bird's nest but she was still pretty.

"Mami kasi, nakita mo na yung tiktok na sinend ko?"

Sujie rolled her eyes.

"Mahina signal dito neng, mamaya paglabas ko try ko." She replied.

She smiled at me as I gave her food.

"Salamuch Vweu." She said. I nodded.

"Sujie did you buy a skin sa ML?" Jana asked her.

"Hinde, hindi na ako nag e-ML. Simula nung tae escapade natin Jana."

"Ay wow, bagong buhay ang Sujiebill namin." Jana teased.

"Amporkchop, wait lang. Aia nagawa mo na book cover ko?" She asked.

"Hala hindi pa ako naka start. Things came up. Plus my modules are killing me so.." Aia replied.

"Izokei bub. Anywhoo. Goodluck sa drawing contest niyo! Abangan ko yorn sa IG. Pag nanalo kayo pa coke kayo ha."

"Oo nga papa coke dapat tapos may kasamang mga boiz." Phoebe said and laughed, Sujie laughed too.

"Yazzz boiizzzz. Dali na jowang jowa na ako. Wala me bebe." Sujie said.

They all said a bunch of kalokohan before she ended the call. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes on her. Why is it that girls want to have boyfriends so much at this time of the year. I just don't get it. She then chuckled as we both continued eating.

"I knew it, she went to the real world." Zeus said as we looked at the broken protector spell on the book.

I was alarmed.

"We have to get her back. It is not her realm, if she stays much longer she will disappear. Along with the people in her book."

Poseidon nodded.

"We cannot risk her being gone. Most of the Gods are on that book." he added.

We nodded.

We looked at the hourglass on the top of the mirror. It looked like a jade design on the outside, but it was an hourglass, and her time is almost running out.

"Here, quickly we must bring her back. I know a spell.."

Don't worry Vweu... You'll come back to me soon...

-Vwrites-
Thank you ispebii Kai-chan__ and Aia marciano
for being a part of my book. Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.6K 29
Minsan ba naitanong mo na sa iyong sarili kung ano ang buhay? Kung para saan ito? Kasi si Maze, palagi at iisa lamang ang nagiging sagot niya sa mga...
113K 6K 56
"With my own hands, I shall burn this empire and disperse the ashes to those who have wronged me. I am the dynasty. I am Mihrisah. " -Mihrisah Sultan...
372K 27.6K 44
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...
17.9K 828 55
A heartless woman wasn't just found in a book of villains, but also in reality. Well guess what? I fell in love with the heartless one. -- ...