Realm of Love [Short Love Sto...

By zubiyamaheenv

Realm (noun.) - a kingdom. Where love resides and conquers because it's a Kingdom of Love.❤️ An Anthology of... More

Author's Note
| S Y N O P S I S |
•Blessed with the Best• ✓ •
❁︎
❁︎
| e p i l o g u e |
•Broken Souls• ✓ •
᪥︎
| e p i l o g u e |
•Painfull Facade• ✓ •
| e p i l o g u e |
•BOTE• [PUBLISHED]
| e p i l o g u e |
•Recovering The Ruined Hope•
|e p i l o g u e|
•Peerless Perfection•
Author's note.
•If By Chance•

᪥︎

8.5K 567 79
By zubiyamaheenv

᪥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮,
𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

B E N I S H

Aynan and I still walked together to where he dragged me. I was clenching my niqab in left hand whereas my right one was tightly held by him. We entered a huge bedroom as he opened the door. The interior made me awestruck in my place. The black interior with a chandelier hanging in the ceiling completed the look of the room.

He left my hand which eventually made my eyes snap at him. He was already staring at my eyes.

"Don't wear these type of heels and do not disturb me now," He simply declared moved towards the door which led to closet because there was no wardrobe around I guess.

Rude!

I removed my heels and kept them aside mumbling, "You've embarrassed me enough for the day!"

Removing my abaya, I corrected my dress and started to walk around. I stood infront of another door and opened it slowly only to find the closet. If this is the closet what's the other room Aynan walked in? Is it washroom? May be?

I walked in with my suitcase and looked around. There were two sections, one was of Aynan ofcourse and the other was filled by women's clothes. I went towards it and opened one of the door to Faina's clothes which were sent by our family. It broke my heart. Why am I having expectations when I know what it will give me?

There was a knock outside the closet. I rushed to open it and found Mehak standing.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Of course you can."

I smiled. "Your voice is so sweet."

I giggled as she complimented again. She handed me a huge bag.

"It's your outfit for the reception tonight."

"Thank you!" I said.

"No problem. Where is Aynan Bhaiya?"

I showed her the direction of the door to which he entered. "Oh that's his study!"

"He told not to disturb him."

Her eyes soften and her face became pale. She held both my hands and said,

"Bhabhi! Please don't think that he is rude to you or something like that. He has a heart of gold. He has became like that after Hina."

Hina? Who is Hina? I didn't knew anything about this Hina. I looked at her confusingly.

"Who is Hina?"

"Hina is Aynan Bhaiya's ex-wife."

I gasped. He had an ex-wife.

"What happened to her Mehak?"

"She claimed that Bhaiya never kept her happy the way she wanted but as far as I remember. He was head over hills for her. He loved her immensely when all she gave him was hate. Hina is our cousin. And the fact that she didn't even thought about his love before throwing divorce papers at him makes me feel disgusted when I think about her."

I didn't knew when my eyes started to feel tears. I felt sad that he had to go through so much and then what Faina did to him would have broken him more.

"I am really sorry to hear about that and I apologise for what Faina did. I know he would hate me for taking place Faina but I had no choice Mehak," I apologized.

"No bhabhi! You have saved his dignity by taking place of Faina. He really didn't even knew Faina. He just knew her name nor did he ever talked to her. I guess that's what made Faina scared to marry him. We all are so happy that you are a part of our family now." She smiled.

She went to his study. I kept the huge bag inside the closet.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Mehak entered the study and looked towards his brother as she went near him. He inhaled the cigarette he was holding in his hand. She coughed to let him know her presence.

"I told you not to disturb me, didn't I?" Aynan yelled making Mehak flinch.

"What is this Aynan Bhaiya? Do you speak like this with her? Forget speaking. You're yelling."

His eyes snapped at her when he realised her sister walking in.

"What are you doing here?"

Mehak sat infront of him and began,

"You should seriously try to stop smoking. You have a wife to look after now. You should get over Hina."

Aynan rolled his eyes and without getting bothered he inhaled the cigarette. She sighed and continued,

"I came here to ask you. Did you include Naef Azeem in the invitation list of Reception? Was he sent an invitation?"

"Yes why are you asking about him? I had to call him because he is one of my classmates. He will throw a fit that I didn't called him in my marriage."

Aynan jabbed the cigarette. Mehak kept her hands over her head.

"Why do you have to call him?"

"Why? Is he your living pet peeve like mine?"

He asked.

"He is your newly bride's ex-husband!"

"What? She is a Divorcee?"

It was clearly evident that he was shocked by the way he snapped his eyes at her.

"She is a divorcee?"

Mehak nodded.

"She is a divorcee because Naef was a very abusive husband. After him, she used to have nightmares and she is mostly scared of men now. She married you because she had to save the dignity of our families."

His palms turned into fists and his eyes grew red.

"Please be nicer to her. She deserves happiness. I am scared about tonight. How will she face Naef? Naef thinks that Faina is married with you. What will he do when he sees his ex-wife married with you?"

Aynan sighed before speaking,

"Don't worry. I'll see to Naef. No need to be scare of him. I am there for her."

• ° • ° • ° • ° •

B E N I S H

I left with Mehak because I didn't had any other work to do. His cousins were bestowing me with their teasing to which I couldn't do anything but smile.

Azra aunty was in the kitchen when I arrived to the kitchen. She instructing the cook about the breakfast.

"Let me help you aunty."

"No beta. You're a new bride. You shouldn't do these things now."

I smiled at her kindness just like my mother.

"You must have been hungry. Eat these fruits until the cook makes the breakfast," She lend me a basket of fruits. I was indeed hungry. She started cutting an apple when I opposed,

"No aunty. I'll cut it. Please let me do it,"

"You're such a sweetheart and also I am your Ammi from now on! Feel home. It's yours too."

We chuckled. She moved with the cook because of some work. Everyone were in hustle bustle for the preparations of Valima tonight. I started cutting the apple.

Aynan's heart was broken like mine too. That's why he is rude to me I guess. He must be hating every female because of Hina.

I was so engrossed in his thoughts that I didn't knew that I had mistakenly cut my finger. Blood started oozing out.

"Ahh!"

I shook my hand in pain. It hurt a lot.

"Oh my god! You should have been careful!" Aynan dragged me towards the sink and opened the faucet. Putting my fingers under the faucet, he started rubbing the cut. I looked at him, all my pain had vanished when I looked at him. It felt like I forgot my pain.

He made me sit in the chair that was kept adjacent to the kitchen counter and in front of the table.

He took the first-aid box kept in one of the drawers and wiped the left out blood from the cotton.

"Ahhh!"

I closed my eyes in pain and bit my lower lip when he carefully wrapped band-aid around. He had an expression of worry which made my heart melted.

"Sorry!" He muttered.

"It's not your fault, Aynan. You don't need to apologise."

It's the first time I spoke in front of him. He looked at me. Straight in my eyes. Our grey and amber eyes connected again.

Surprisingly he smiled and said,

"What's your name sweetheart?"

My eyelids were out of it's sockets when I heard him call me sweetheart. And he didn't even knew my name yet he married me to save our family's dignity. He chuckled at my expression.

"Ben-Benish," I stammered looking down.

He cupped my cheeks and spoke in a sweet tone.

"Benish, you don't need to be scared of me or you don't need to stutter in front of me. Try to forget your past. We will make a good future together. Okay?"

I smiled. I didn't knew how my I eventually I smiled.

"Keep smiling. You look beautiful when you smile. I'll try my best to be nicer with you."

I looked down blushing. I didn't expected him to be so sweet with me.

"And I'll try my best to be with you in every obstacle," I continued. He smiled and said.

"I am sorry for not coming last night. My cousin met with a small accident and she called me."

He said. He didn't needed to clarify anything he does. His kindness is enough for me. I opposed,

"You don't need to clarify. I totally understand Aynan."

"No Benish. You are my wife. You need to know everything about me. You have the right my sweetie!"

My cheeks went crimson red.

"And my name sounds beautiful from your voice." He voiced

He was making me blush so hard.

"Thank you!"

• ° • ° • ° • ° •

Do Vote and Comment.

I hope everyone liked the chapter.

I don't know why I was blushing when I was writing this chapter. Lol.

Target Votes - 40

Take care.♡

᪥︎ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 28.2K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
827K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
341K 13.5K 51
Book 1 of compilation of short Muslim love stories. Some serious and some funny stories. Short stories: 1~ || Taqdeer - Destiny || (completed) 2~ |...
114K 4.5K 65
《《 Featured in "𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬" reading list by @𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗜𝗡 》》 ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ 🅄🄽🅆🄰🄽🅃🄴🄳 🄰🄽🄳 🅄🄽🄻🄾🅅🄴🄳 🅂🄴...