STILL WITH YOU (JIKOOK)

By xpensive_girl00

When the utmost need for love compells one to bear it all, Would he stand by it, till the end Or woefully m... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
Def, not what you looking for!!
70.

34.

6.2K 389 41
By xpensive_girl00

(A/n: Lily is 35, yoongi is 25 and jin is 28 in the present.)

Flashback

'You are a disgusting piece of shit. You have snatched a child's innocence. Don't you feel even a bit of shame, you pedophile. This is the reason why you adopted him??? To satisfy your lust?' Lily was beyond enraged. She wanted to slit the throat of the sick person whom she had been thinking as a saviour until she saw him hovering over crying yoongi.

Both yoongi and Lily being adopted by one of the richest and respected household in the main city, she was glad and joyous with the thought having a quality life.

Her father had thrown her in the orphange after her mother's death at the age of 17, every day in the orphanage seemed like a span of year. Her daily life was the same until a boy came. A cute 7 year old child who was timid and shy. For a time being he never spoke a single word but his kitty eyes spoke a lot. And the duration of 2 years was more than enough for them to know and love each other unconditionally. It was lily who had initiated the conversation though.

An unbreakable bond which was much more than a blood related could ever be, lily became everything for yoongi. A mother, sister, bestfriend everything yoongi could ask for.

Lily had only completed her middle school. She didn't know about yoongi though. He said he could read and write and that's all. Lily never tried to know about where he came from and yoongi was too small to ask Lily about her past.

When yoongi was 9 and Lily was 19, there came a family who wanted to adopt yoongi. Yoongi was unwilling to go anywhere without his sister so Lily was adopted too. Everything was going right for the first six months, well that was what Lily thought.

She noticed how yoongi looked unexpressive day by day but she thought it was because of the new atmosphere but her every misconceptions went flying when she saw what she should have seen long before.

Their adoptive father hovering over yoongi amidst of taking his pants off. It was unbelievably terrifying how the man who seemed so perfect, educated and sophisticated infront of public's eyes was a sexual predator in actual.

Yes she knew he was cheating on his wife infront of her with a guy. He and his wife quarreled all the time and Lily was the one who took care of yoongi and their son, jin who was just 6 years younger than her. She never tried to interfere between their matter as it was none of her business. She just wanted a good life for herself and yoongi.

'I am giving you both a life that you can't even dream to afford. I need something in return, don't I? It shouldn't be your business if this boy is helping me with my needs. He is not even your real brother so just zip your mouth. Or do you want me to do the same thing to you too.' A nasty sneer, and a disgustingly proud voice, their so called saviour turned asshole had no regret of his misdeeds at all.

'Fuck you and your business, you old hag.' She yelled and kneed him in his groin making him yelp loudly.

She knew what she did and even the consequences. Two choices were kept infront of her, first one was to stay quiet about the whole matter and keep on living under his mercy and the second one was to raise her voice against him and and be thrown out of the house with yoongi.

She was strong and bold enough to go with second option but all her boldness faded away when the orphanage refused to take them back. Going to police was futile as she was well aware of his connections. She was out in the cold street, roaming here and there like a beggar along with yoongi.

Getting part time jobs in convenience stores wasn't easy like she thought. Jin's father had his influence everywhere. Lily couldn't even get a job to earn money and feed hus brother and even if she got one, she was fired with some weird excuses. Well she very well knew at whose behest she was being treated like that. And she had to do what never though she would be doing ever in her lifetime....selling her body in the exchange of some mere paper notes.

But she thought it was worth it when yoongi said he was full after eating from the money she earned through, being a whore.

Their innocent lives were crushed down by the boulder of poverty and helplessness. Atleast they would have been in the orphange living peacefully if they weren't adopted in the first place. And the only one reason behind their misery was Kim jihyun, jin's father and even his name irked Lily to the core.

(Present)

Jimin's pov:

Jin looked more than dull. Despite him constantly saying he had no appetite, jungkook forced him to have something light instead. And as a result he was unwillingly munching on the cornflakes.

He hadn't let out a word with me and whenever jungkook was saying something to him, he was just responding with a nod. The cheerful jin was no more there. Taehyung's accident had broke him from within. And I was unnecessarily getting jealous over him. I was so stupid and so selfish. I even thought of jin and jungkook being together when jin was immersed in taehyung's thoughts.

Jin finally spoke after jungkook walked out of the house to his office.

'I won't be staying here for along time,
jimin. I hope you are not disturbed by my presence here.'

'Not at all. What are you even saying? You can stay here as long as you want hyung. You aren't disturbing anyone, I swear.' I was quick to reply to him, couldn't let him think he really was troubling me with my late remark.

'It's nice of you to say so. And I am done now.' He sluggishly got out of the chair and went to his room.

After a couple of hours, he came out. His clothes indicated me he was going somewhere. Where could he go except the hospital, though?

'I am going to the hospital.' He said and I didn't respond for a while.

Jungkook had told me to not let him go anywhere alone. He was traumatised with taehyung's accident and seemed weak. I would be held responsible if something happens to him in the way and getting stared down by jungkook's piercing gaze was the last thing I wanted.

'Hyung! Please wait until jungkook comes.'

'He will come home very late, jimin. And I have to go to hospital to know how taehyung's doing. I would head straight to jungkook's office in the afternoon and come with him. Don't you worry.' He said and before I could speak furthermore, he already had taken a exit from the house.

He was a grown adult aware of his surrounding. Travelling alone couldn't be a big deal for him but in such state where one is not stabilised enough, going somewhere could be a wrong choice.

I couldn't just force him to stay as jungkook has told me so. I could have tagged along with him if not for jungkook's lunch.

A/n's pov:

'No, I don't want you to dress up my wounds. Go to hell.' Lily shouted while covering her torso with her hands.

'Believe me, I hate it as much as you or should I say more than you? But me being a doctor and you being a patient can't help the situation.' Namjoon retorted nonchalantly while trying to free lily's hands from her torso.

'Get me another doctor. I hate you, prick.'

'The feeling is mutual, prick of the prick. Shout for another doctor when you admit yourself to the vip ward in the future. But for now just recieve the treatment I am giving to you.' Lily was still wiggling around and namjoon's patience was being tested out like anything.

'Is this how you treat elders, kiddo?'

'I am 30. Whom are you even calling a kid, you twerp?'

'I am 35. That indeed makes you a kid, you jerk.' Lily said as she accidentally hit namjoon's nose with her elbow while protesting around.

'Fuck!' He groaned as his eyes went moist with the impact.

'Oops! You can dress up my wound, now.' She said, her eyes on namjoon's nose that looked painfully red.

'Well thank you so much for the favour, maam!' Lily clearly got the sarcasm behind his words.

She was sorry for the little mistake she did a while ago but she also was not that much sorry for her to actually say 'sorry' from her mouth.

'You really 35?' Namjoon asked and lily nodded quietly while he lifted up her loose shirt, examining the condition of her torso.

'You look 45 though.' Namjoon said intentionally, trying to piss lily off. It was sort of a revenge on behalf of his throbbing nose tip.

She rolled her eyes in agitation. The doc was hella irritating to her.

'Fuck it. I ain't sorry anymore.' She thought while boring her eyes into namjoon's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...