butterfly || izuku midorya's...

By Neishara

Tsuchiro midorya is seperated with her twin izuku midorya when she was taken with her father to America. sh... More

introduction
past
🦋1🦋
🦋2🦋
🦋3🦋
🦋4🦋
🦋5🦋
🦋6🦋
🦋7🦋
🦋8🦋
🦋9🦋
🦋10🦋
🦋11🦋
🦋 12 🦋
🦋 13 🦋
🦋 15 🦋
🦋 16 🦋
🦋 17 🦋
🦋 18 🦋
🦋 19 🦋
🦋 20 🦋
🦋 21 🦋
🦋 22 🦋
🦋 23 🦋
🦋 24 🦋
🦋 25 🦋
🦋 26 🦋
🦋 27 🦋
🦋 28 🦋
🦋 29 🦋
🦋 30 🦋
🦋 31 🦋
🦋 32 🦋
behind the scenes
🦋 33 🦋
🦋 34 🦋
🦋 35 🦋
🦋 36 🦋
🦋 37 🦋
🦋 38 🦋
🦋 39 🦋
🦋 40 🦋
🦋 41 🦋
🦋 42 🦋
🦋 43 🦋
🦋 44 🦋
🦋 45 🦋
🦋 46 🦋
🦋 47 🦋
🦋 48 🦋
🦋 49 🦋
🦋 50 🦋
epilogue ( future )
giyuu ending
Bakugou ending
Announcements
Poly relationship
Special 18K 🦋
oneshot : the wedding
another crossover
pregnancy announcement
hero gala
Tsuchiro's final months
kidnapped
opinions
patrolling with babies
beach day

🦋 14 🦋

635 21 1
By Neishara

"All of the good things you did will be counted, and also your mistakes" the announcer said .

All of them tensed at the end of the sentence, "now the ones who passed will be shown at the screen" he announced again as the names appeared at the screen .

Tsuchiro was searching her name, when she saw it.

Tsuchiro midorya

She huffed in relief, as she noticed some other people didn't pass .

Like Todoroki, bakugou and inayasa .

She felt guilty about bakugou, since his points must be distributed because he was shouting to defend her.

"And for tsuchiro midorya" she heard the speaker said.

"We apologize for the harrassment you get because of one of the members" they apologized, as many murmurs was heard.

She assured them, with a thumbs up.

as the instructors gave them their results for the things that they need to improve and what are they good at.

Then tsuchiro smiled by the sight of her score,

87%

She was smilling and looked very proud at her result.

You could rescue and fight at the same time, as your medicine water are used at the first aid station while you were also fighting the villain and terrorist. You could help both sides in your way, and this is become a shocker to our management and we scored you 87%.

But your drawbacks is, please try to not loose focus on battlefield.

However, we would like you to join our extra lessons since you need to work on somethings as well

She smiled, as she knew it was for the best.

"Since we saw that this year's candidates has good potential, we decided we would also give the license to the ones who failed. Congrats" the announcer said .

She smiled at the announcement, as her smile grew at the sight of a shock todoroki and a cheering Inayasa .

"Ara~ ara~ that's a relief for them..." She smiled.

~

As she was taking a picture of her and Deku together holding their professional licence, as they sent it to their mom and all might.

Ex #1 hero

Iam so proud of you Young tsuchiro

Butterfly 🦋

Ara, thank you uncle might !
If it weren't for your training, me and nii-san would probably fail...

Ex #1 hero

Give yourself some credit, you did great because you worked hard on it.

Iam really proud of you chiro

Butterfly 🦋

Awww, thanks uncle might ❤️

As she smiled at the text, when someone took it.

"hey ! Give it back !" She said as she reach for her phone.

"Who are you texting anyways ?" Bakugou asked, as he was taller than tsuchiro.

Tsuchiro was almost the shortest in the class, which was behind jirou.

So she can't reach her child hood friends hand.

"Someone that you don't have to know" she grumbled as she flew to the phone.

She then saw that Inayasa was running passed them, "I will see you at the extra course todoroki ! And I still don't like you ! And See you later on tsuchiro-chan !" He shouted before entering his bus .

"Ara~ ara~ see you later I supposed !" She said as she waved.

While bakugou only let out a 'tch'.

~

After that, they all went to sleep early because of their long day.

But little did they know, two students were out of the dorms at ground beta right now.

Fighting....

Tsuchiro was staying up when she heard an explosion that startled her.

"Ara~ ara~ what was that ?!" She asked herself, as she puts away her glasses and wore her night robe.

She walked down with a flashlight, as she saw aizawa was also out with all might talking.

"Aizawa sensei, uncle might, did you also hear that ?" She asked.

"Yes, it's coming from ground beta . Two students at fighting there" said aizawa.

"I'll stop them, tsuchiro you can come if you want" all might offered.

"Of course why not !" She smiled.

~

They were walking there when all might asked, "you and young bakugou seems too close for friends. Are you sure your only friends ?" He asked with a hint of suspicion.

"Uuuuuhhmmmmm, he is my childhood best friend so we are more than friends" she answered.

As all might only sweat dropped at her answer, as they arrived there and saw the ones who are fighting were none other than bakugou Katsuki and izuku midorya.

"WHAT THE ?! STOP !" She demanded as the two boys stopped.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING ?!" She asked as the two boys were frozen in place.

"I KNOW YOU HATE NII-SAN BAKUGOU BUT NOT LIKE THIS, HE IS MY TWIN AFTERALL, YOU HATE HIM THAT MEANS YOU HATE ME ! AND NII-SAN, I EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU, YOU CAN'T JUST ENGAGED BATTLE ON THE MIDDLE OF A SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE IS CURRENT SLEEPING !" She shouted with rage.

As the three males was surprised at the girl's sudden outburst.

"C-chiro-chan.." Deku tried to reasoned.

"You know what, I had enough stopping you two. I prefer backing out in this, you can talk to them uncle might. Iam going back" she said as she let out her robe and fly back to her dorm.

"Honestly !" She said as she slept immediately.

~

At the next day her brother and best friend got house arrest.

"Chiro-chan..." Deku tried to approached her.

She let out a 'hmp' before getting her bag and walk towards the door.

"HEY ! BUTTERFLY GIRL ! STOP IGNORING ME !" Bakugou should lunging himself towards tsuchiro.

She lets out her tounge and ran, "come back here !" "IF YOU TWO APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER, THEN I WILL FORGIVE YOU !" She shouted.

"NEVER !"

"Tsuchiro seems to be more childish now.... She seems free..." Jirou chuckled.

"It's like, she's been tied to a weight that doesn't allows her to be fun or childish" denki said.

~

Students were being gathered at the field of the school, causing confusion to all of them .

"We are here to discuss something important...." Their principal said.

~

Turns out the 'important' thing is about hair care.

Weird right ?

Then some words cause them to caught their attention.

"But.... Now, we loose our symbol of peace...." He said gesturing to the weak all might beside him .

"So please, be cautious and careful" he remind, then Vlad king have the mic to the teacher named hound dog .

"WOOOF ! WOOF ! WOOF ! WOOF !" He barked, leaving all of them confused .

I mean, they can't speak dog language....

After that, they were dismissed .

~

"You will came back with the same classes you have before And you need to focus to normal school studies" aizawa said as they were back to class .

"Ummm... Mr.aizawa ! Principal nezu said about something earlier at the ceremony, what was he talking about ?" Asked Momo, remembering something that nezu said.

"Yeah ! And who was the dog guy ? We never seen him before !" Denki added .

"And he also said something about the upperclassmen participating in something..." Mina added.

"I supposed to tell you another day, but since your asking now I might as well tell you" he started.

"He was talking about the work studies where you will be working immediately side by side with a pro hero in action" he explained .

"Then why did we worked hard at the sport Festival !" Uraraka complained from her sit .

"She has a point mr.aizawa ! That means the ones who didn't get scouted will have other carrer paths !" Iida added .

As uraraka started to shiver being calmed by satou who watches her .

"It is only normal school studies, instead the one who didn't get scouted was the one who will have a hard time in this work study" aizawa said .

"And only the ones who has invidual agency that will Scout you" he added again .

"You now have license meaning that you can help them more in attacks and missions" mr.aizawa added.

"There's not many First years that has hero license, and day by day villains activities increase . You can help them by decreasing them" he finished .

"You can worry about the work studies later, for now you have more things that you need to worry about..." As he said that, present mic entered .

"THEEEE FIRSTT HOUUURR ISSSSSSSSS ENGLISSSSHH !" He announced loudly .

~

When they came back to the dorms, they were asked to not tell izuku or bakugou about the work studies .

"COMEE ONNNN ! ATLEAST A CLUE ?!" He begged tsuchiro .

She let out a 'hmp', before turning her heels away and walk upstairs.

But she felt something is watching her, so she closed her window to her balcony.

~

The next day izuku came back to class from his house arrest, with full intuism .

"IAM GOING TO CATCH UP FOR THE TIME I MISS AT SCHOOL !!" He announced as iida cheer him on .

Mr. Aizawa came inside causing them to rush back to their sits, "today we have visits from our upperclassmen, they are also called by the big 3..." Mr.aizawa said as three upperclassmen came inside.

Tsuchiro POV

"Tamaki, introduced yourself first..." Said Mr.aizawa to the gloomy boy.

When his name was heard, he was glaring straight at us .

All of us tensed up, almost immediately .

"I-i...... You two go first...." He stuttered as he shivers for some reasons .

"Sorry ! This little kitten here is Tamaki amijiki ! And iam nejire hado !" Nejire Introduced herself .

Then she jolted to shouji, asking :

"Why are you wearing a mask ? Are you sick ?" She asked.

Before he could answer, she rushed to todoroki asking :

"How did you get the burn mark ?" She asked casually, I could feel todoroki is uncomfortable.

Before he could answer, she rushed to me asking :

"YOUR THE BUTTERFLY GIRL RIGHT ?! CAN YOU BEND YOUR WINGS WHILE FLYING ?!" She asked .

Before I could answer, like the others she rushed to Mineta asking :

"Hey, how can you get a haircut with your balls on your hair ?" She asked poking his hair.

He was blushing pervertedly , before he could answer she rushed to asui asking :

"Your a tree frog not a toad right asui ?" She asked her.

Before she answered, she rushed back to the front.

"How about we have a Q and A to know about each other ?" She suggest smilling widely, I appreciate this senpais intuism.

But her questions sometimes is a bit too private,
"Sorry about her..... Iam mirio togata" mirio introduced himself.

"In the work study you will directly faced villains, evacuations and rescue . From what we heard, your energetic and powerful at the same time ! So I will ask you to fight me all at once !" Mirio said, as all of our jaw dropped.

"What ?!"

~

Now currently We're in the gym and using our PE uniform .

I have a bad feeling about this from the start, he is in the big three so I can't really underestimate him either....

We were standing at a different side of the gym while mirio was on the other side of the gym .

While mirio was talking, I was opening my uniform jacket, and tied it to my waist letting my wings to develop.

"They are higher than us, but we have fought a pro hero. Not to mention we took out legitimate villains !" Tokoyami said.

As he let out his dark shadow, I nodded slowly .

"I heard about your classes power ! But I want to see it by my own eyes !" Mirio said .

"Then I'll go first !" Said kirishima hardening his fist and clash them together .

"No ! I'll go first !" Nii-san cutted in .

I stood behind the others, I probably will fly and use dust, no big deal .

"Remember ! It's a good learning experience and a good opportunity for you !" Mr. Aizawa reminded.

The first line was the close combat people, like iida, ochako, me , kirishima and others.

As we all prepared,

I think my butterflies would be easier in this...

As we were prepared to attack, we were surprised by his uniform sliding down .

"E-EH ?!" All of us girls shouted in agony .

We all immediately loose our focus, Aoyama and sero tried to attack him .

BUT THE ATTACKS FLY THROUGH HIM ?!

Then he appeared behind jirou ?!

AND HE'S NAKED ?!

"since the long distance are stronger, iam taking on you first !" He said as he pounded jirou's stomach.

He begun to punch all of the long distance stomachs, I fly to the air and summoned four butterflies and tried to attack him .

As he dodged, but he can't really escape my dust right ?

"You have a good strategy !" He complimented .

"BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH !" He said punching my stomach, he was suddenly behind me.

Floating as well...

Mann it hurts...

I thought, as my hair covered my face as I Crouched.

"Now.... It's your turn..." He smirked at the other short distances.

Run !

I thought as I layed beside jirou and Momo who was also crouching.

As he punch the last of us, and shouted "POWER !!" .

~

We all head our heads down in embarassment, and rubbed either our back or stomach.

"Sorry if I punched to hard..." Mirio apologize, as he was fully suit now.

"It's okay.... But what's your quirk ?! It's Soo cool !" Nii-san fanboyed .

As I was supporting hagakure, as mirio was explaining.

"...not only quirks, but also your minds..." Mirio finished .

"And that's all I got with my experience in my work studies !" He said as we all Clapp.

It must be useful then ...

"Uwah ! Instead telling us, he showed us ! Soo cool !" Denki said clapping his hands.

~

When we got back kacchan was there to greet us.

"HEY ! GIVE ME YOUR THRASH !" He demanded.

"Thanks bakubro !"

"Thanks bakugou !"

"Thanks man !"

"Thanks !"

As all of the students surrounded him with garbage as he grumbled.

Serves him right...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 26.2K 37
"I think ... I like you." - Kathrina. "You make me hate you the most." - Gita. Pernahkah kalian membayangkan kehidupan kalian yang mulanya sederhana...
43.2K 6K 36
Cerita tentang perjodohan konyol antara christian dan chika. mereka saling mengenal tapi tidak akrab, bahkan mereka tidak saling sapa, jangankan sali...
45K 3.2K 48
"Jika ada yang harus berkorban dalam cinta ini, maka itu cintaku yang bertepuk sebelah tangan" - Dziya Idzes "Sekat-sekat ruang yang tertutup layakn...
1M 84.4K 29
Mark dan Jeno kakak beradik yang baru saja berusia 8 dan 7 tahun yang hidup di panti asuhan sejak kecil. Di usia yang masih kecil itu mereka berdua m...