Danny Phantom.exe Oneshots~

By HopesAngelSprite

As you've read in the title this book will be a series of oneshots and short stories about Danny Phantom.exe... More

Cat Boy Cuddles~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Chaos~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
One Hell of A Gentleman (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Honey Bunny (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Devil's In The Details~ (Oneshot)✨
Baby Danny~ (Oneshot)😈
A Day In The Life~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
Thunder (Oneshot)✨
Speak of The Devil~ (Oneshot)✨
Big Bad Wolf~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
Challenge Accepted~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—βœ¨
Boss Man~ (Oneshot)😈
Redamancy~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Lightning (Oneshot)✨
Ink and Petals (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Suit & Tie (1/2)😈
Suit & Tie (2/2)😈
Feel Me (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Devil's Advocate (Oneshot)✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes (Oneshot)✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes 2✨
Hell Raiser (Oneshot)✨
Kingpin (Oneshot) πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
Tempest (Oneshot) ✨
Pretty Kitty (Oneshot)πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 3✨
Alpha and Omega ✨
Freaky Friday (Oneshot) 😈
Sweet Tooth (Oneshot) πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 4 ✨
Devil's Due ✨
Rain Check πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
The Husbandos ✨
Star Kissed ✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes 5 ✨
Catnip πŸ’—πŸ˜ˆ
Bad Habits ✨
Mistletoe πŸ’—
Sweet Tooth The Sequel πŸ€ͺ
Reputation βœ¨πŸ’—
Boyfriend πŸ’—
Levin ✨
Moonwake ✨
Wicked ✨
Moonwake 2 ✨
Take It Easy 😈
Hot Wheels ✨
Helping Hands 😈
Telepathy ✨
Sparks ✨
Mine πŸ’—
Denny's πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
Telepathy 2 ✨
From Me To You πŸ’—
Rock, Paper, Scissors πŸ’—
Phase One ✨
Team Player 😈✨
Golden Hour πŸ’—
Vendetta ✨
Hot Chocolate 😈
Bookworms and Cigarettes 6 ✨
Thunder Bolt
Tyrant ✨
Middle of the Night ✨
Unification of Equals
Middle of the Night (pt. 2) ✨
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Bestfriend~ (Oneshot) 😈

23.3K 248 876
By HopesAngelSprite

WARNING ⚠ : Contains slight mature themes. If this makes you uncomfy, the next chapter contains pure fluff and a tiny bit of crack. Enjoy.

Silence. Peaceful, uncontaminated silence in its purest form.

That was the heaven you enjoyed whilst burrowed underneath layers of warm blankets on a Saturday morning. It was rare that you were ever able to enjoy such a thing as this. Unfortunately, like most good things, your silence-filled morning was ended by the sound of your alarm clock wailing for you to get up.

With a jolt and an annoyed grunt, you blindly reached out from your sanctuary to push your clock off the edge of your nightstand effectively shutting it up. A sigh escaped your lips as you pulled your phone from the nightstand into the depths of your bed to check the time. For a second, after switching it on, you swore the second coming of the lord had occurred but you realized that your brightness setting was way too high.

The time read 6:00 am in bright white font causing you to groan again in agony. You had accidentally managed to wake at a reasonable time. As you rolled onto your back and removed the covers from your face, a deeper groan sounded to the left of you. Like a turtle emerging from its shell, a floof of white hair peeked out from its nest of blankets and pillows on the other side of your bed. "Why on earth did you set an alarm for the literal ass crack of dawn on a Saturday???", your longtime best friend Danny said with sleep and annoyance lacing his tone.

You shrugged and muttered, "I probably forgot to turn it off last night.", while returning your phone to its place on the nightstand surface. You rolled over to find Danny glaring at you groggily. You glared back and poked your tongue out at him childishly. Danny rolled his eyes at you while lazily reaching up to flick your forehead. "We might as well get up and do something productive since we're awake. Come on, I'll make waffles.", you spoke while getting out of bed and stretching widely. Behind you, Danny muttered a 'no' and rolled over to continue his sleep.

You rolled your eyes and stood near the door of your shared room, thinking of ways to get him out of bed. A thought crossed your mind and a mischievous smirk made its way onto your features. You opened the door with an exaggerated sigh and say, "That's too bad I suppose. Maybe I'll invite Kevin to get breakfast with me.". You watched as he stopped moving under the cover at your words. The smirk on your face only grew as you step halfway out the door and prepared to run. "Who knows? I might even invite Brandon over.~", you said as you dashed down the stairs and into your living room. Danny's rushed footfalls echoed throughout the house as he skipped four steps at a time.

Once he spotted you, he pointed an accusatory finger at you. "No. You did not just go there.", he said with an air of sass. "Oh but I did.", you fired back as you walked into the kitchen to begin preparing breakfast for the two of you. "You may have won the battle, but you will NOT win the war!!", Danny yelled as he made his way upstairs to begin his morning routine. You chuckled knowing that this was the beginning of a fun-filled day.

*TIME SKIP TO LATER THAT DAY SPONSORED BY DOBBY AND HIS INFINITY GLOCK*

The buzzing sound of overlapped chatter and life caressed your ears along with the sound of clinking glasses as you stared at the wonder across from you. The day had been progressive and calm for the most part. You had dragged Danny through the city to take care of errands, and he had done the same. The two of you goofed off a bit here and there whenever one of you felt the vibe had gotten too serious. Now, you and your bestie were chilling in your favorite café before it was time to get home.

Danny was gazing out the window watching life go by whilst occasionally sipping his tea. You had taken it upon yourself to commit every single one of his features to memory as if you hadn't a thousand times before. He was a work of art, and you simply couldn't help yourself. The way his fluffy white hair fell perfectly into place, the evenness of his unblemished skin, the razor-sharpness of his jawline, and the delicate yet rugged curve of his neck never failed to leave you in awe. He must've felt your eyes on him because his warm chocolate ones suddenly connected with yours.

"You're staring again, darling.", he commented with a tiny air of arrogance gracing his tone causing you to shrug and look away. "I can't help the fact that you're so pretty. You are a bad bitch, and I'm going to make sure you know it.", you replied as you leaned back to begin scrolling through your Twitter feed. You heard him chuckle and take a sip of his drink. "Well, you're pretty too, love.", he spoke smoothly. You shot him a look before continuing to go through your phone. Danny had other plans though.

Faster than you could process what had happened, Danny snatched your phone away and slipped it into his coat pocket. Something he only did when things were about to get serious. "Look at me. (Y/N), look at me now.", he said with a steel-like sternness gripping his tone . You sighed and locked eyes with him per his request. His hardened gaze softened just a little. "You are beautiful, (Y/N). Inside and out, in every way. I mean it.", he spoke softly. You sat forward and placed your elbows on the table to rest your chin on your downturned palms. "Then why don't I have a boyfriend yet?", you asked with a questioning eyebrow raised.

Danny smirked and leaned forward so that your faces were mere inches apart. "Because no one can have you but me. You mine forever and ever and ever. If anyone tries to take you from me, I'll kill them.", he said with a menacingly gorgeous wink. You giggled at his antics before lightly shoving his face away and standing to go pay for your orders. What you didn't know was that Danny was being completely serious. Within the next few minutes, the two of you were exiting the coffee shop and making your way home.

By the time you did make it home, Danny was grinning from ear to ear. As you hung your keys up, he called out to you from the living area. You found him there standing exactly in the center of the room while sporting an adorable yet concerning smile. "What is it that's gotten you acting so weird? Weirder than usual I mean.", you asked while leaning on the entrance frame. With an eye roll, he simply said, "Let's play a game.".

(A/N): This is where things get... you know.

His response caused you to glare at him with growing suspicion. "What kind of game are we talking about?", you inquired not daring to take your eyes off him. You watched as he slipped off his coat before rolling his shoulders. Your suspicions grew even more at the sight. "I'll give you 60 seconds to run and hide anywhere in the house before I come to find you.", he explained with a malicious twinkle in his eyes. You chuckled and stood correctly. "You want to play hide and seek?", you asked causing him to nod. "But this version has a twist. When I find you, you can choose to run again or stay and accept your punishment.", he drawled. You went silent while considering the possible outcomes of the situation. In the end, you shrugged and agreed.

If possible, he grinned even wider and placed his hands over his eyes. "Go!", he yelled prompting you to dash away. With a second thought, you burst into your shared room and slid under the bed. Seconds go by before the sound of slow footfalls begqn making their way up the stairs. Your heartbeat tripled and you found yourself silencing your breathing. Suddenly, the bedroom door creaked open and you saw Danny's sneakers come into view. You froze completely and it seemed as if time did the same. "Darling, you're so very predictable.", he said in a tone you'd never heard from him before, "There's only so many places you can be, and I just happen to know every single one of them.".

You watched as he threw open the closet door before closing it. He moved to the window and peaked behind the curtains. You gulped silently and closed your eyes knowing that he was going to find you soon. Abruptly, the tiny hairs on the back of your neck stood to attention and you realized the room had gone completely silent. You opened your eyes and yelped in surprise and slight fear when you found Danny grinning at you from his spot on the floor. You tried your best to army crawl away, but he was just too fast.

(A/N): He's a phantom-

Danny dragged you from under the bed and quickly pinned you to the floor. You squirmed uselessly but eventually gave up. "You gonna ask me if I choose to run again or not?", you asked to mask the adrenaline rushing through your veins. He pretended to think about it before shaking his head. "I changed my mind. You're getting punished whether you like it or not.", he informed with a tilt of his head. You mentally cursed yourself for believing Danny only wanted to play a game of hide and seek. He always had ulterior motives.

He shifted so that one of his hands is pinning both your wrists. With the other free he tugged playfully at the hem of your shirt. "I wonder if you're still sensitive here, love.", he said before making eye contact with you. At that moment you knew exactly what he had in mind. "Y-you wouldn't. Danny, chill.", you said as you began to squirm again. "Oh, but I would.", he leaned down to whisper in your ear before mercilessly tickling your sides. You cackled and squirmed as hard as you could to get away from his laughter-inducing attack. "L-LEMME GO YOU BIG DANDELION!!", you shouted as tears from all the laughing began to leak from the corner of your eyes.

"Not until you say 'Danny is the bestest friend in the whole wide world and I love him more than chicken nuggets!", he commanded before tickling you even harder. Without a second thought, you gave in to his request prompting your immediate release from his hold on your wrists. You wiped the tears from your face and caught your breath as Danny got off of you. "I got you back as I told you I would!! I am inevitabl-", he began only to be cut off by you tackling and pinning him to the floor. Shock and light fear laced his pretty features at the mischief in your eyes. "Now, (Y/N). Let's be sensible about this, okay? H-have a heart would you!", he said knowing your revenge was coming.

"Fun is not something one considers when balancing the universe, but this does put a smile on my face.", you drawled before attacking him with tickles. His laughter immeadiately filled your heart with happiness. "(Y/N) STOP IT RIGHT NOW! DO NOT MAKE YEET YOU INTO A WHOLE OTHER FUCKING DIMENSION!", he warned in between giggles and began to wiggle around feverishly nearly throwing you off. "No fair! I didn't even move that much!", you shouted trying to pin him by his shoulders to no avail, "Hold still you bottom!".

Suddenly, your hyper bestie went still. All the emotion disappeared from his face as he asked, "What did you just call me?", in an eerily calm voice. You paused knowing you've fucked up. "N-nothing. I swear.", you spoke while trying to get off of him. Before you could do so, Danny had you back underneath him. "That didn't sound like 'nothing', darling. What did you say?", he growled in a dark tone. A shaky breath escaped you as you thought of anything that could calm him. Your brain had abandoned you along with your courage, so you opted for the truth knowing how much Danny valued honesty. "I called you a bottom.", you muttered softly.

A deep chuckle rumbled through his chest. "Oh, darling. Where's that same energy from before? Say it with your chest!", he commanded. Not keen on disobeying him and getting him more upset, you repeated yourself but a bit louder this time. As soon as the last syllable escaped your plush lips, Danny's hand gripped your throat. His hold wasn't tight enough to hurt you but firm enough to let you know he meant business. "Hmmm.", he hummed with a dangerous look in his eye, "Your pulse is more erratic than usual. Are you frightened, dearest? Or is it because of something more... sinful?". Truth be told, it was due to a pleasant mixture of both.

Without warning, his lips claimed yours with fury. You froze in shock but began kissing him back. Danny nipped at your bottom lip instantaneously pulling a gasp out of you. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You two kissed for a few more moments before the need for air became too strong to bear. Danny took this time to begin peppering your neck with open-mouthed kisses and slightly painful hickeys. You rewarded him with mewls and soft moans as your writhed beneath him. He stilled you by grinding against you suddenly. Your eyes widened as you felt something hard pressing against your crotch.

Danny lifted his head to catch your eye only for you to look away in embarrassment. "Because I'm a gentleman and because I love you, I'd like to ask permission for what happens next.", he spoke in a softer tone than before. You thought on it before nodding. "I need words, love.", he said while pecking your lips with a sweet kiss. Your temperature rose and you avoided eye contact more than ever. "Yes, I give you permission. Now... c-can we keep going?", you squeaked shyly. He smirked down at you before sitting up to pull his top over his head. He tossed it into an unknown corner and dropped back down to kiss you. "Yes, we can keep going! Don't get all bashful on me either. This is only the beginning.", he purred. Excitement and lust began to build in the pit of your stomach. As the two of you continued on your new adventure, you thanked your lucky stars for a best friend like Danny.

THE END!!

(A/N):

SURPRISE SHAWTY!! I finally wrote a smut!! Anywho, hope you enjoyed this! And Danny if you happen to read this (which you probably and hopefully won't), luv ya!

thesmolbean out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 172 10
Just another minsung oneshot book out there, which will be just random scenarios, or plots for future stories ❗requests are open❗ πŸ”ž- smut β™₯️- fluff ...
379K 5.3K 106
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...
4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...
378K 3.6K 33
Sooo cobra kai's kinda my favorite show rn and i grew up with Karate Kid.... y'all know what that means ;) Characters include but aren't limited to:...