Just a Roommate (H.S)

By Imaginator-1D

Harry was Aria's first everything. And even though he has been intimate with more women than he could count... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 32

2.7K 72 348
By Imaginator-1D

guys i seriously don't know what's wrong w me but i haven't had writers block for days and i am taking advantage of this opportunity. enjoy another long and intense chapter, babes

also lets take a moment of silence in appreciation of lhh 😩🙏

//

Harry Styles

"Do you like that?"

I peer down at the brunette sitting on her knees in front of me. She has one of her hands wrapped around my cock, pumping me back and forth. Her free hand cups my balls. I expect a large pair of blue eyes to gaze up at me, but I am faced with disappointment when a pair of hazel eyes do instead.

"Just keep going," I demand, taking my eyes off her.

The small bathroom at the ZETA frat house was stuffy and hot, but it is perfect game for a quickie. It is always a good time to find a pretty girl at a party, flirt with her, and have her basically drag you to the bathroom for a quick fuck. I feel the vibrations from the booming music below me.

"Fuck," I mutter at her movements.

I grip the cold skin behind me as the girl pumps me faster. I look down at her large breasts, my mouth watering. I let my head fall backwards. The pleasure intensifies has she continues to move her hand up and down my dick.

"You're so big, Harry," the girl purrs below me.

I ignore the girl.

Instead, I close my eyes and picture her long dark hair falling down to her waist. Wrapping her plump, pink lips around my cock. Sucking me hard as she nods her head down my shaft. Peering up at me with big blue eyes through her thick black lashes. I picture that innocent look about her that just drives me crazy.

"Faster, Aria," I whimper under my breath.

Suddenly the motion stops. I look down at the girl, furrowing my eyebrows together. Why the fuck did she stop?

She glares at me. "What did you call me?"

I pause. Shit. What did I say? I can't remember. I'm not even sure what this girls name is. "I didn't say anything."

"You called me Aria," she spits, crossing her arms over her chest. "My name is Hannah."

Damn. Did I really say Aria? Why can't I get that girl out of my fucking mind?

"I said Hannah," I lie through my teeth. "Now get back to what you were doing."

She rolls her eyes and mutters a 'fine' before wrapping her hand around my cock again. She continues to pump me at a fast speed. A moan escapes my lips and she quickly enters my mind once again. I picture Aria's frail hands around me, saying my name with that sweet voice of hers.

"Are you going to fuck me or am I just going to give you a hand-job all night?" The girl whines in annoyance. "My knees hurt."

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

She stands up, not nearly as tall as Aria is. She slips off her lace panties and tosses them aside. She places a hand on my chest and grips my t shirt before leaning in for a kiss. I quickly dodge her mouth and instead nuzzle my head between her neck, placing my lips on her skin. I place a kiss on her neck and a small moan escapes her lips.

I grab her thighs, lifting her up on the sink. I dig in my jean pocket and pull out a condom. I unwrap the rubber, and carefully slip it on my dick. My cock throbbed, hungry for some action. It's been weeks since I have fucked a girl, and, holy shit, I needed it so bad.

I groped her breast, squeezing them lightly before kissing her neck once again. I travel my lips down her skin and stop at her nipple. I suck on it harshly causing her to moan loudly. Although the sound of her moan was pleasurable, it was no where near as sexy as Aria's.

"Harry," she whined. "Fuck me already."

"Desperate much?" I smirk. "Do I need to finger you first?"

"Trust me I am wet enough."

I lick my lips. I gripped the base of my dick and spit down on the condom. She spreads her legs apart, begging me to push myself inside of her. I position the tip of my dick at her entrance, but first use it to rub her heat. She was correct, she is as wet as a slip-and-slide. She moaned, lifting her hips off the sink.

"Put it in," she cries. "I need it."

I position myself once again, but before I ease myself inside my mind is intruded by thoughts of her.

All I can see is her.

My annoying ass roommate.

I can't do this.

I stumble back from the girl on the sink, shaking my head. She gapes at me, confused. She quickly closes her legs. I slip the condom off of my shaft and bend down to pull up my boxers and jeans.

"What the hell, Harry?" The girl scoffs, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry-" I pause. "What was your name again?"

She frowns. "Hannah."

"Hannah," I repeat. A smirk plays on my lips. "Sorry, Hannah. I got a bit bored. Enjoy your night though."

She stares at me in disbelief, sitting naked on the dirty sink of a fraternity house as I leave the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

God, I am so fucking stupid. How did I let Aria get this deep inside of my head? All I fucking think about is her. I can't even have sex with another girl without seeing her; without feeling remorseful. Why am I letting some girl screw with my mind?

I jot down the stairs. I should have drank more than one shot. That would make me forget about her. Surely it would. I walk to the living room of the frat and sit down next to Louis on the couch.

"Where have you been?" Louis asks, raising an eyebrow.

I smirk. "Out and about."

I peer at Zayn sitting on the couch across from me. His phone is perched in his hands and his thumbs graze the screen speedily. A small smile plays on his lips as he does so.

"Who are you texting all smiley like that?" Kate asks him, wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk on her lips.

He gazes up from his phone. "Telling a friend goodnight that's all."

"A friend, huh?" Louis pipes up, amused. "Last time I smiled at texts from a 'friend' we ended up fucking in an Applebee's mens restroom."

Everyone bursts into laughter and Zayn's cheeks turned red. His eyes flicker to me, but he quickly looks away. Instantly, anger and annoyance ignites through my body.

'Is he texting Aria?' I wonder to myself.

If he is, I will actually fucking kill him. How has he not picked up the hint that she is mine. I have dibs on her. I have made it clear to him multiple fucking times.

I almost say something to him, but instead I hold my tongue. I simply stand up and walk to the entrance of the frat house. I pull out my phone and click Aria's name, but before I call her another idea pops in my head.

...

"Thank you," I mutter to the taxi driver altering paying him a fortune for the long ass drive.

He nods his head before driving away. I gaze around the area. Edison. It was a smaller town, and oddly reminded me of where I grew up. Aria's house was easy to track down as she wrote it on the leasing papers to the apartment. A two-story white house sat in front of me. It looked like your average suburban home.

No lights were on, but I expected so as it was almost midnight. I see Aria's shitty car in the drive way, so I am sure I am at the right house. I think about just knocking on the front door, but second guess myself as I remember her prick of a mum.

"Which of these windows are yours, Aria?" I whisper to myself as I walk around the house.

Suddenly I spot a subtle amount of light from an upstairs window. I squint my eyebrows to see a familiar face of a young Jennifer Aniston on the television. It was the show Aria showed me last weekend. Surely that means this is her room.

I pull out my phone and call her cell, but it goes straight to voicemail. I frown and glance around for a way to grab her attention. My eyes land on a flower garden, surrounded with pebbles. I grab a handful of them.

I position myself below the window before throwing one of the pebbles at the glass. It clinks off. I wait a few minutes. I watch as the television screen turns off, but no one comes to the window.

"Jesus, Aria," I mutter before throwing another pebble to the window.

I wait a few more seconds before I throw another pebble. This time I see a dark outline of a person. The window slides up to reveal her pretty blue eyes and relief floods my body. Her mouth parts in dismay, her eyes widening.

"Harry?" Her sweet voice shouts in a hushed tone.

"Oh thank god," I murmur. "I wasn't sure if this was your window or not."

She looks at me, alarmed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I want to talk to you," I simply state.

"Shhh," she hushes me. "Jesus Christ, Harry. You're going to wake up my mother."

"Let me inside and we can talk."

She shakes her head. "No. Absolutely not. You need to leave. How did you even find my house?"

"Can you just let me up to your room?" I ask her.

"No. Leave," she snaps quietly before closing the window.

I huff. Fuck, she is so irritating; but a large part of me is kinda into it.

I grab another pebble and throw it up at the window.

Nothing.

I throw another one.

Nothing.

I throw another one.

The window opens to reveal an upset Aria. She scowls at me, crossing her feeble arms over her chest. I smile knowing that I once again received her attention. It's cute how easily I can annoy her.

"Harry!" She shrieks in a whisper. "Stop! I want to sleep."

"I'll stop if you just let me inside. I'll be out in five minutes, I promise."

She huffs. "Fine. Shit, fine. Go to the front door and be super quiet. My mother is sleeping and she'll kill the both of us if she sees you here."

I smirk in victory. She closes the window gently. I strut back over to the front on the house and patiently wait in front of the door. I stick my hands in my coat pocket. A few seconds later, I hear the jingle of the door being unlocked and it opens ever so slowly.

Aria peeks at me from behind the door. She motions for me to come inside and I oblige, slipping through quickly. She closes the door, squeezing her eyes as it makes a creaking sound. She gets it shut and locks it. She looks at me, placing her index finger over her pretty lips.

The house is pitch dark and smells like linen. I feel her hand grab my arm and she tugs me to follow her. I follow close behind her heels, going up a flight of stairs. We reach her door and she opens it, throwing me inside. As soon as she locks the door behind her, she glares at me.

"What the freak is wrong with you?" She petitions angrily.

"Jesus, Aria," I huff. "I want to talk to you. We didn't end on a good note last time."

"Oh you mean when you literally dragged me out of Zayn's apartment because you were jealous?" She snaps with irritation. "Yeah. I'd say we didn't end on a good note."

"You're being dramatic."

I gaze around her room. It is how I pictured it to be. The walls were white. Her bed was messy with purple sheets from her sleeping in it minutes ago. A large pin board took up one of the walls, full of New York University memorabilia. Next to it was a bookshelf, full of weathered books.

"Should I take off my boots?" I ask her.

She gapes at me. "Are you kidding? No. You need to hurry up and say what you need to say and leave."

Feisty tonight, isn't she?

"Fine," I murmur. I sit on the foot of her bed, but she stays standing tall by her door. Her arms are still crossed over her chest and she taps her foot impatiently on the floor. She's wearing a large crewneck with what appears to be her high schools emblem on it. Cute.

"Get on with it," she demands.

"I like you," I blurt out, the words falling out of my mouth before I could even process what I was going to say. What the fuck, Harry? What has gotten into me?

She gawks at me. "Are you really going to play this card again?"

I shake my head and suddenly I am overwhelmed with several different emotions sprouting from nowhere. I feel like I am being attacked. Like my mouth was now in control and my brain was on standby. I feel possessed.

"No, Aria. I-I like you. A lot. More than I have ever liked anyone."

She stares at me, bewildered. "Get out, Harry."

"I like you," I repeat. I stand up and place my hands in my hair, tugging on the roots slightly. "And I don't want to mess up what I have with you because you think I am sleeping with Bri when I'm not."

"Are you going to tell me what you were doing with her all weekend?"

Fuck, she kills me. Why does she ask so many questions?

"We were working," I simply state.

It wasn't a lie. It wasn't the complete truth, but what Aria doesn't know won't hurt her.

"Working?" She repeats, raising an eyebrow. "Where do you work at?"

My mind races. "We were working on a project together."

"Project?"

"We are partners in a business marketing course," I lie cooly. I hate to fib, but Aria is too pure to know the actual truth. "We have been working on a marketing project to sell a fake product. We have been working on it all semester, mostly on weekends. It's worth over fifty percent of our final grade, so we are taking it seriously."

Her face falls. I could tell she felt bad and I feel a stab of pain for making her feel that way.

"Oh," she says, her tone now soft. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I murmur. "You had the right to worry. Of course Bri used it to her advantage to try and make you jealous."

She frowns. "Why didn't you just tell me that from the get-go?"

I swallow. "I didn't think you would believe me."

She stays silent. She creeps over to her bed, sitting on the foot. She stares the wall. I look at her, furrowing my eyebrows. What is she thinking about? Does she believe me?

I take my chances and walk back over to the bed, sitting down gently next to her. She tenses up at my presence, but keeps her stare at the wall. I peer at her, taking in her features.

I hate that she is so effortlessly beautiful. I hate that her nose is perfectly non-perfect. I hate that her eyes are too big for her face. I hate that her eyelashes are dark and full. I hate that her lips are plump and the perfect shade of pink. I hate her pretty cheekbones. I hate her elf-like ears. I hate her pointy chin.

I hate that she doesn't know how hot she really is.

"I really, really like you, Aria," I say again. My stomach churns at my own words. "I can't just be friends or acquaintances or any of that bullshit. I need more."

She peers back at me with her large blue eyes. They appear sincere. "I don't know if I can just take your word for it, Harry."

"Why?"

"You lie. A lot. You have hurt me several times and you have hurt other people."

I frown. "Like who?"

She replies with a frown. "Katherine."

"Katherine?" I repeat. I mind searches for a Katherine that I have slept with, but I can't remember any.

"It's Liam Payne's girlfriend. He works at the bakery with me."

Then it hits me. The tall, slender, curly haired girl my freshman year. I took her out a few times, fucked, and that's it. What's the big deal? And who does Liam think he is opening his mouth to Aria about petty shit?

"Oh, yeah. I remember her. We fooled around a long time ago," I admit.

"You manipulated her into having sex with you, Harry," she corrects me. "And when she finally trusted you enough to have sex, you ghost her completely. That is so cruel."

"Aria. . ." I don't know what to say. That was a different version of me. Yeah, I was like that at the beginning of this year, but ever since I met Aria, I feel. . . different. I don't want to just screw girls and leave them at the curb. It's not exciting to me anymore. It's not the same.

She gazes up at me through her lashes. "How do I know you won't do that to me?"

"You just have to trust me, baby," I whisper. My heart flips in my chest. "That was such a long time ago. I'm not the same person I was before."

"Did you tell Katherine this too?"

Does she really think that shallow of me?

I press my lips together. "I don't think I've ever told a girl this much about me or my feelings ever. Not even my own mum. I swear it. This is all foreign to me. Just please believe me."

I spot a glimpse of the corners of her lips edging upwards for a moment. I watch as her eyes search my face before landing on my lips. She takes a sharp breath of air before driving her head towards me and placing her soft lips on mine.

A flood of emotions spread throughout my body. I kiss her back, bringing my hand to her face. I pull her closer towards my body as I deepen the kiss. I am hungry for her; for all of her.

Our lips move in a steady pace, slowly turning more and more sloppier over time. I gently ease her down so that her back was on the bed. With our lips still moving together, I scoot her upwards, climbing on top of her body.

I feel her pulse quickening beneath me. I trace her bottom lip with my tongue. She parts her mouth ever so slightly and I take the chance to explore her depths. Her tongue glides across mine. She tasted sweet, like cherries.

I felt myself hardening from simply kissing her. My pit begs for her. Before I know it, her hands are on my jeans, attempting to unbutton them. Eventually she succeeds and unzips them before tugging them down. I kick off my boots and they lightly fall to the floor followed by my jeans.

I remove my lips from hers, gasping for air. She looks at me breathlessly, her face flustered. I dip down to her neck, giving her an open mouthed kiss on her hot skin. She squirms beneath me. I kiss her skin sloppily before softly sucking and nibbling her delicate skin.

I reach down to the hem of her crewneck and slip it off her body. I gaze down at her bare chest and I am happy she wasn't wearing a bra. Fuck, she is so hot. I quickly take off my own shirt, exposing myself. She places her hands on each side of my face, pulling me to her lips.

She kisses me roughly, showing me an entirely new side of her. I grope her breast, squeezing the handful. I then pinch her nipple in-between my index finger and thumb and a moan escapes her lips.

"Shhh, baby," I whisper to her, remembering her mother is asleep downstairs. I'd hate for this moment to be ruined.

She nods her head frantically. "Fuck. Okay."

I run my finger down her stomach until I reach the waistline of her cloth shorts. I easily sneak my hand inside and graze over the thin fabric covering her pussy. The cloth was soaked. She was so wet for me. I bet she would take me so well.

She squirms, raising her hips off the bed. She whines my name quietly. Her voice was like a drug to me. She makes me go insane.

I rub her clit gently in a circular motion. She throws her head back. I grab her face with my other hand, pulling her head back up and slamming my lips on hers. Her body quivers beneath mine. I increase my speed and she whines into my lips as we kiss.

I remove my finger from her clit before going underneath her knickers. I graze down her heat until I am outside of her entrance. She was dripping for me, her pussy begging for me. I slowly insert my middle finger inside of her.

Her mouth escapes mine and another moan expels from her lips. I quickly cover her mouth with my hand, trying to shut her up.

"Quiet, princess," I purr.

I look around for something to temporarily stick in her mouth. After not finding anything quick enough, I take my finger out of her and slip off her shorts and panties. I ball up her knickers and shove it in her mouth. Her eyes widen in disbelief. I lick my lips before easing my finger back inside her warmth.

She moans again, but this time it is muffled by her panties. I smirk. I slowly start to pump my finger in and out of her cunt. Her walls are tight and tense around my finger.

"You're so tight, Ari," I murmur quietly. "So wet for me too."

I dip back down, placing my lips on Aria's radiating skin. I kiss her body hungrily as I finger her pussy. I could tell I was making her go crazy. Her body wiggles beneath mine, her hips continuously bucking upwards.

The muffled sounds of her whimpers almost make me go over the edge. I have never met a girl that does this to me. She has so much power over me and she doesn't even realize it.

I insert another finger inside of her. She squeals into the cloth of her knickers. Her hands find my hair and she tugs on my roots. The pain only makes me want more of her. I increase my speed, pumping in and out of her cunt quickly. My fingers were soaked with her.

I want to fuck her so bad.

I could tell she was close to her climax by the way she arched her back and her constant whimpers into the cloth. Even though I would love to see her come already, I slip my fingers out of her. She nods her head forward, knitting her eyebrows together. She was agitated from my sudden halt. Poor girl.

I smirk and take her knotted up panties out of her mouth. She frowns. "Why did you stop?"

"I want you to do it," I tell her.

She looks at me in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I grab her hand and lead her downwards until I reached her heat. I gently press her middle and index finger on her delicate clitoris. She watches me innocently as I move her fingers in a circular motion like I was doing before. She takes a sharp inhale of air.

She peers up at me with her big blue eyes. Her irises were barely noticeable, her pupils dilated almost completely around the brim. I continue to move her fingers for her. Her toes curls from the sensation.

"Just do exactly what I'm doing," I demand her.

The temples of her cheeks turn a scarlet red. I could tell she was embarrassed, but I want to see her take control of her own body. I want her to know how to pleasure herself. I release my hand from hers.

She pauses for a second, gazing shyly at me. She then looks down at her cunt and repeats my actions. She rubs her clit gently. I cannot believe that this is her first time touching herself. She looks so innocent and lost.

"Faster," I murmur.

She obliges. She increases the speed of her movements, pressing down on herself a bit harder. She cocks her head back from the pleasure, squeezing her eyes shut. I watch as her bites her lower lip to stay quiet.

I feel my dick twitch in my boxers. I slip my hand in my boxers and grip my shaft. I can't stop myself from pumping my cock as I watch Aria pleasure herself with her delicate fingers. She was so sexy without even trying.

She increases her speed even more. I watch as her toes keep curling, her legs squirming. I do the same, pumping myself faster. Pleasure starts to build up inside of me. I could come now if I wanted to; just from the sight of Aria doing what she is doing.

"Harry," she whispers, her voice frantic. "I'm about to finish."

"Come, baby," I coo.

I jerk my dick faster as I watch her come undone. She grabs a pillow with her free hand and throws it over her face, gripping the cloth as she whines. Her hips buck upwards and her legs shake as she comes.

She collapses momentarily before looking up at me. I take my hand out of my boxers and meet her gaze. She is out of breath and flustered. I loved the way she looked after she orgasmed.

"Are we not going to. . ." She whispers in confusion.

I knit my eyebrows. "To what?"

She blushes. "Do it?"

I chuckle. "No."

I watch as her face instantly falls. I shake my head. "No! I mean, of course I want to have sex. I want to fuck you so bad, Aria. Just not here. Your mum is downstairs. It should be more special than this."

Her faces heats up even more. "I guess you're right. Yeah, you're right."

She peers down at my boxers.

"What about you though?" She asks quietly.

I shake my head. "I'm fine."

She frowns. "I want you to. . . ya know, too."

I smile at her words. She is so wholesome. "Oh yeah?"

She nods her head, smiling back at me. She leans up and kneels on her knees beside me. She reaches her arm out and places her hand on my clothed dick. She grazes across the outline, teasing me. I press my lips together.

She then gripped the hem of my boxers. I lifted my hips off the bed to help her pull them down. She peers down at my exposed cock, her mouth parting at the sight. I watch her cheeks turn red before she took me in her cool hands. She slowly started to pump me.

A small groan leaves my lips, but I stop myself midway.

"Shhh," she mocks me with a smirk.

I bite my lip. Her dark hair falls down her to her waist, grazing over my thigh as she jerked my cock. She increased the speed and the pleasure intensifies.

"Fuck," I mutter quietly.

She smiles. She knows the control she was over me. And I think she enjoys it. I watch as she purses her lips and spits on my shaft, rubbing the liquid on my dick. My mouth parts in dismay. That was officially the hottest thing I have ever witnessed.

She concentrates on her actions, giving my length her full attention. I feel my own toes start to curl and I near my release. When I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, she dips her head down and places her plump lips on the tip of my cock. I gasp for air at the sudden contact.

She sucks gently on my tip, swirling her tongue across the sensitive skin. She takes more of my length in her mouth. I bend down and scoop her long hair and hold it behind her as she bobs her head up and down my dick. My pulse quickens and I feel out of breath, like the room was drained of all oxygen.

Her sweet tongue caresses me as she moves her mouth up and down. She removes her hand from the lower half of my cock before shoving the rest of my length down her tight throat. I groan as I fill her mouth, traveling down her throat.

"Holy shit, Aria," I moan. "I'm going to fucking come."

She nods her head up and down my complete shaft. The pleasure I am experiencing is now almost overbearing. My body tenses up as I near release. She quickens her speed, her tongue frantically tasting each part of me. I bite my lower lip as I reach my climax. I feel my dick twitch in her pretty little mouth as I unload inside of her.

She removes her lips from my cock and swallows my jizz. I cock my head back on her pillow, feeling almost light-headed from my orgasm. She climbs back up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She lays down next to me, looking up at her ceiling.

"That was. . ." she starts, but trails off.

"Amazing," I finish for her.

She nods her head before peering over at me. "Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Promise me something."

I press my lips together. "Promise you what?"

"That I won't regret choosing you tonight."

I stare at her.

I could now understand why she was so upset that I abandoned her last time we hooked up. Now that I look at her, with the pale light emitted from the moon through her window, she appears to be completely and utterly vulnerable. All of her defense mechanisms diminished. She was giving herself up to someone; something she has never done.

I was her first everything. And though I have been intimate with more girls than I could count, she felt like my first everything too.

She looks at me, hoping for reassurance. I reach my hand out, grabbing a stand of her hair and tucking her behind her pretty ear. I smile at her.

"I promise."

//

longest chapter i've written so far. what do y'all think?!?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM. dafkanfkjdsnkvnfkdsfjknsaj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 30.6K 52
⚠️ En cours de correction ⚠️ Juste un patron et sa nouvelle assistante.
30.8K 3.4K 45
Tous les personnages (ou presque) vivent dans le même immeuble. Entre les voisins qui font du bruit toute la nuit, ceux qui ne sortent jamais de leur...
348K 6.5K 36
Ne lutte pas pour ne pas casser, sache que tu te casseras dans tous les cas. Mais ça n'est pas si grave. Parce qu'un jour, tu verras que les fêlures...
297K 10K 55
« Plus personne n'aura la capacité de me blesser, plus personne n'en aura le pouvoir. » Vivre seule, être indépendante et ne jamais baisser sa garde...