Marinette : America's princess

By Aquaqueen2020

Marinette was glass. She was beautiful and yet so dangerous if misused. But she shattered. She broke, under... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

8.6K 239 44
By Aquaqueen2020

"Where's ladybug?" Protector asked, trying his hardest not to fanboy over the red and and gold suit in front of him.

"She's...with the rest of his teammates" Empress answered, pointing towards Tony  

"Oh, Awesome" Nino grinned showing her a thumbs up "Sooo... Now what?"

"Now we wait." Chloe smirked

                                                                                  ***

"Who in the world are you?!" Natasha a.k.a black widow interrogated, pinning Ladybug to the rough ground 

"My name is ladybug, I'm one of the superheroes of Paris" she repeated for the hundredth time now "I know how now to deal with the akuma in a much less violent way than you do, so please! trust me!"

"Stop lying" the red head hissed "Paris does not have any heroes, How old are you?"

"How is my age related to any of this?!"

"Answer my question!" She hissed again, irritated 

"I'm 12! I was a hero at the raw age of 10, I have been ladybug for two freaking years!" She yelled

The grip on Marinette's neck loosened ever so slightly "how many of you are there?" Black widow asked 

"4 until a month ago, so now it's 3"

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because I'm the only one who can fix this, My miraculous can fix every sort of damage...even bring people back to life. So right now, you don't have a choice"

"She's right" scarlet witch added "Tony called, says we should trust her."

Black widow glanced at her before looking back at Marinette "do you know Tony? and bringing the dead back to life? That's Impossible"

"No, not really, it's complicated...sort of."

"Ladybug, where are you? I've been waiting for you...now hand me over your miraculous!" the akuma growled, only two blocks away from them

"How does she know you?" Natasha raised an eyebrow 

"She doesn't, the person who gave her powers and is controlling her it does" Marinette answered as her earring beeped "shit- I'm gonna detransform!" She flipped Natasha with ease, before running towards a building .

"Where do you think you're going?! get me out of this!" Scarlett said struggling to be free as nat ran after her.

"I'll be back, I promise! I need to recharge!" As soon as she swung into the building, A pink light blinded the two women, the water hose that was tied around Wanda faded away 

"What the f-" Before Natasha could finish her words the pink light distracted her again and ladybug came out walking as though nothing was wrong.

"You know..bright Pink lights isn't really something common to see in a destroyed city " 

Before any of them could speak, A taunting voice called behind them "You know..bright Pink lights isn't really something common to see in a destroyed city "

The three of them turned immediately, ladybug started spinning her yo-yo, Scarlet's eyes glowed red as she and Natasha stood in defensive positions.

"Ah, what a wonderful sight. Too bad it won't exist any more" the akuma cackled as she hurled a large ass fireball at them

Ladybug spinner a yo-yo fast closing her eyes, waiting for impact but it never came. She opened her eyes to find protector holding his shield In front of him as a larger shield glowed much more further. 

"Hey LB!, nice to see you!"

Before Marinette could say anything, Empress Honey yelled "Venom!"

piercing the tip of her spinner into the Akuma's skin as she froze slowly, becoming paralyzed. Iron Man snatched the necklace around her neck, before throwing it up and blasting it.

"Show off" Empress rolled her eyes 

"You're just jealous" Tony scoffed, smirking

"Do your thing ladybug!" protector nudged her

Marinette nodded before exclaiming "Lucky Charm!" A small keychain of the statue of dropped down on the hand out of nowhere, She threw it back into the air as a rush of familiar red Ladybugs swarmed through the city fixing every damage in its path.

"What the fuck is goin on?." Natasha deadpanned 

"I'll explain later"

"Later? Uh I need answers NOW!"

"Well, Miss Dupain-Cheng here will explain at the tower" Tony sighed 

"Wait Dupain-Cheng? What do you mean by Dupain-Cheng?" Protector asked, his eyes wide before dramatically gasping "Marinette!" 

"Haha! I knew it" Empress yelled pointing at Ladybug.

"Marinette? Me? Pfttt- I'm not her and she is definitely not me." 

"No way!" Chloe denied before switching languages " votre voix est exactement la même et vos traits du visage aussi! Je n'étais pas né hier !. Je veux dire sérieusement?! votre coiffure n'a même pas changé!"

"What did she say?" Tony whispered to Friday

"Translating" Friday said "she said: your voice is exactly the same and your facial features too! I was not born yesterday!, I mean seriously?! your hairstyle hasn't even changed!"

"Well she is right."

"Except for ladybug, they do not seems to know each others identities."

"I figured" Tony sighed 

"I think you got on Ladybugs bad side."

"Yeah that's enough, Friday"

"Fine!" Ladybug exclaimed, outnumbered "Spots off"

The red and black suit and mask dissolved with a pink light and Marinette stood there with her Kwami on her shoulder. She pulled the her hoodie over her head hiding her face just in case , deadpanning "Hey." 

"Hold up, wait a minute. what was that?" Nat asked in disbelief 

"and what is that?" Scarlet asked defensively, pointing at Tikki 

"Magic and source of magic" Marinette smiled awkwardly, glancing at Tikki 

"Huh." Scarlet narrowed her eyes at Tikki 

"And uhhh... Nino that's Chloe and Chloe that's Nino."

"What." Chloe asked

"Now that wasn't really surprising" Nino smiled 

"But- The suits! Oh wait-the emergency thing! Of course! How could I forget that." The blonde deadpanned 

"Look, how about we go somewhere private?" Nino asked 

 Tony nodded "how would you kids like to be the first kids to enter the Avengers tower?"

"Yeah!" Nino and Marinette nodded enthusiastically as Chloe nodded calmly, her eyes untrusting 

"What about her?" scarlet witch asked, looking at the unconscious woman on the ground.

 "She's going to be fine, she's just unconscious" Marinette said walking to the young woman, tapping her cheek gently "The akuma must have drained her energy, It never used to be so bad. People usually came back to their senses as soon as they were purified but since the past month akumas have grown more powerful and suck a lot of energy from their victims."

"We need to go. Now." Chloe said "They're walking up."

Marinette nodded muttering "spots on" Transforming into ladybug 

"I swear to god if that happens one more time..." Natasha deadpanned 

                                                                          ***

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I posted this chap so late 

I've had special classes since I'm going to high school and they've have given a ton of projects for the holidays so I didn't really have the time to complete this chapter fast. Again, I'm really sorry. I'll try updating the next chapter faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 28 13
Marinette losing hope in a career of fashion, due to her failing time at Gabriel. But fate had other plans for her, especially when one of her long...
25.8K 573 14
The cold night air made Marinette shiver and cuddle into the red scarf that wrapped around her neck. She looked at the bright lights of Paris, of her...
42K 1.7K 19
❝𝐈'𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 ππŽπ“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡π„π‘πŽ πŽπ‘ πŒπŽπƒπ„π‹ πŒπ„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐇𝐄𝐑!❞ ──── where adriens falls in love with someone a quarter w...