Loving Navy (Complete)

Autorstwa Lissasysnop

The first story in the Ryan Family Series! Navy Winters had her life all figured out and then everything blew... Wiฤ™cej

โ—๏ธDisclaimerโ—๏ธ
1๐ŸŒน
2๐ŸŒน
3๐ŸŒน
5๐ŸŒน
6๐Ÿ
7๐ŸŒน
8๐Ÿ
9๐ŸŒน
10๐Ÿ
11๐ŸŒน
12๐Ÿ
13๐ŸŒน
14๐ŸŒน
15๐Ÿ
16๐ŸŒน
17๐Ÿ
18๐ŸŒน
19๐Ÿ
20๐ŸŒน
21๐Ÿ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐Ÿ
24๐ŸŒน
25๐Ÿ
26๐ŸŒน
27๐Ÿ
28๐ŸŒน
29๐Ÿ
30๐ŸŒน
31๐Ÿ
32๐ŸŒน
33๐Ÿ
34๐ŸŒน
35๐Ÿ
36๐ŸŒน
37๐Ÿ
38๐ŸŒน
39๐Ÿ
40๐ŸŒน
41๐Ÿ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐Ÿ
44๐ŸŒน
45๐Ÿ
46๐ŸŒน
47๐Ÿ
48๐ŸŒน
49๐Ÿ
50๐ŸŒน
51๐Ÿ
52๐ŸŒน
53๐Ÿ
54๐ŸŒน
55๐Ÿ
56๐ŸŒน
57๐Ÿ
58๐ŸŒน
59๐Ÿ
60๐ŸŒน
61๐Ÿ
62๐ŸŒน
63๐Ÿ
64๐ŸŒน
65๐Ÿ
66๐ŸŒน
67๐Ÿ
68๐ŸŒน
69๐Ÿ
70๐ŸŒน
71๐Ÿ
72๐ŸŒน
73๐Ÿ
74๐ŸŒน
75๐Ÿ
76๐ŸŒน
77๐Ÿ
78๐ŸŒน
79๐Ÿ
80๐ŸŒน
81๐Ÿ
82๐ŸŒน
๐ŸšจStory Alert๐Ÿšจ

4๐Ÿ

12K 537 115
Autorstwa Lissasysnop

I can't get that woman off my damn mind. Who names their kid Navy? It's now my favorite color.

No one but a crack whore would name their kid Kash so I can't talk about that.

Her beautiful dark hair and green eyes but they looked so sad and I understand that all too well.

I toss and turn in bed all night long. Knowing I have to get up early I have a back piece to work on.

When I wake up the next morning I shower and try to wash that girl's face out of my head but no luck.

I rush downstairs and out to my garage and look at my bike and my car and I can't decide which one to ride today.

My bike

Or maybe my 68' Camaro.

I think the Camaro is the choice today. I need to blow out the pipes as they say.

I get in the car and head down to the tattoo shop that I own. I walk in and get set up my client should be here soon.

I really need to get my books in order and by someone that won't try and take my money or mess them up worse. I'll try to find someone later.

The door dings and another tattoo artist walked in. "Hey, Hoss!" I said.

"Morning Kash, how's it going?" He said.

"Just getting set up. I have a big back piece to work on today." I said.

"I have a few but nothing big like that." He said walking over to his station to get set up.

The guy arrived a few minutes early and we got started. We took a couple of breaks but by the time 6 pm came around I was just finishing up.

"Go have a look in the mirror and tell me what you think," I said.

"Oh fuck this is beautiful Kash! You are the man." The guy laughed.

I smiled and walked with him to the front of the store and he paid and I went back and cleaned up my area and told Hoss to lock up that I had somewhere to be.

"What a chick to bang?" He laughed.

"No, not exactly." I laugh walking out the door. I didn't really want to tell him I was going to a support group.

I'm nervous because I'm going to see Navy again and also because I said I would tell my story.

I get in the car and drive over to the building and look around for her SUV but I don't see it yet.

I walk up to the door and turned around and saw her pull in so I waited for her. Why I don't know. Maybe I have a crush.

I watched her walk up to the door and smile. "Hi, Kash!" She said.

"Hey Navy! How's it going?" I ask.

"It's going. I'm still waddling." She laughed.

We walked into the room and Louise spoke to us as we both sit down in the circle.

A few people talked and then I decided it was my turn. "So most of you know my story but for the ones of you that don't. My name is Kash and I lost my little brother to gun violence last year. Morgan will forever be twenty-one years old."

"He was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was randomly shot and killed in a park. His killer has never been found and I didn't know what to do with myself. I took up drinking and then found this place and now I just tell you guys about Morgan." I said.

"I'm proud of how far you have come Kash since coming to these meetings," Louise said.

I shake my head in acknowledgment and bite on my lower lip. I tend to do that when I'm nervous.

When the meeting was over I stopped Navy from folding her chair and carrying it over to the wall.

"Let me get that for you Navy," I said.

"I'm not helpless just pregnant." She laughed.

I scratch the back of my head... "Sorry I don't know any pregnant women."

"It's ok Kash." She laughed

"Have you eat?" I asked.

"No not in a while and the baby is hungry." She said rubbing her belly which I find cute.

"Would you like to go with me across the road to a diner-type place?" I asked nervously.

"Sure that would be nice thanks." She smiled as we walked out the door.

As she started across the road I gently grabbed her arm to help her cross.

Once inside I wave to the owner of the establishment which I've known since I was young.

"Hi, Patty!" I smiled as I helped Navy to sit down.

"Hey there Kash! How's it going? Who do you have with you?" She smiled.

"This is Navy and she's new to the area," I said.

"Nice to meet you, Patty." Navy smiled.

"Nice to meet you, honey! What can I get for the both of you?" She asked.

"I'll take the usual patty," I said.

"Umm I'll take a bacon burger with onion rings please and ice water." She smiled.

"So do you live around here?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I live over off Piedmont St." She said.

"I don't live far from you. I live over on Court St." I said.

"So what do you do for a job Kash?" She asked.

"I own and run a Tattoo shop cant you tell by looking at me?" I laugh.

"I should have guessed. That's really cool. I've always wanted a tattoo." She smiled.

"What do you do Navy?" I ask.

"Right now I do nothing. I'm living off of my life insurance policy Gavin left me but I used to be an accountant. I know boring." She giggled.

"Really? Oh wow, I was just saying today I need someone to look at my books they are a mess. You think you can do that for me?" I ask.

"Yeah, I can do that for you." She smiled just as Patty came back with our food.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

848K 32.2K 64
#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small town of Oak Island NC where he grew up and...
Washed Up Autorstwa Hannah Neely

Krรณtkie Opowiadania

149K 5.8K 30
Riley Olson has moved approximately 17 times in her life, and this summer will bring Move Number 18. After she decides to drops out of college, her p...
504K 15.9K 38
Nora James has spent her entire life taking care of her sisters. After her parent's messy divorce and her mother's desire to pursue her own dreams aw...
42K 2.5K 39
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž...