Loving the Fighter

By EmmittRose

Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He figh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Cover submittions (CLOSED)
35
36
37
38
39
Q&A
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 <- hehe nice
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
Chapter was deleted due to Wattpad guidlines
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
Book 2 has been published!

53

38.2K 1.6K 790
By EmmittRose

Jax's POV

It felt wrong.

Everything about this just felt wrong but I couldn't make myself stop or push them away.

Classes would start in about an hour so Liam will be awake soon and I would have to try to pretend last night didn't happen even though I know it did.

But for now I was going to enjoy it, even if every fiber in my body was telling me that I shouldn't be letting this happen.

Callum was still behind me, putting us all in the same spooning position. As much as I hated to admit it, I liked Callum behind me. I always liked sleeping to my back against the wall but this better some how.

Having Liam in front was almost better though. It felt nice to have something to hold as the night went on.

I let myself savor the moment as the minutes tick by until I almost fall asleep again. Just as I'm about to drift off, Liam begins to stir in my arms, causing my heart rate to rise a bit. I really didn't want to start today.

Liam moves slowly until he's facing me. Even though my eyes are closed I can tell he is smiling.

"It's time to get up," he whispered as he started playing with my hair. I try to pretend like it's not working just to avoid having to look at him but my voice betrays me when a small moan escapes.

I can tell Liam's smirking as he continues to play in my bed head.

"Class starts in an hour and we still have to get ready and eat breakfast," he said again, trying to sound like he doesn't also want to just lay here all day.

"I'm not going to class today," Callum says from behind me, I didn't even know he was awake. "Tell them I'm dying or something."

I'm tempted to say 'if he's not going then I'm not either' but that would let them know I'm awake and would blow my cover.

"Jax, I know you're awake," Liam says after a few minutes of silence.

I'm still willing to play it off at this point. Maybe if I look tired enough, Andrew will write a note that excuses me for the day.

That was the plan at least until Callum chuckled behind me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he slowly got closer and closer until his lips lightly brushed against the side of my neck. I force myself to push down the gasp and try not to react.

Again, plans changed. I was doing good until he started sucking but the second he latched on, my eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open, releasing a silent moan.

Liam was smirking at us as he pulled away from me and got off the bed while Callum still worked his way down my neck.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Callum asked in between kisses and sucks.

I don't answer until he stops all together, not trusting that I wouldn't moan mid sentence.

"Tired," I whispered after my heart rate went back down.

I laid there as still as I could, still silently hoping they wouldn't bring up last night ever again and we could just move past all of this.

"Yea me too, but it's Monday, maybe it won't be too bad," he said as he detached himself from behind me. The bed felt cold now and I didn't like it so I force myself to get up anyway.

I look over to Ryder to make sure some one is getting him up too when I see Liam doing the same thing Callum just did to me, only Ryder is much more vocal about his morning wake up call.

I catch myself staring and force myself to stop. We hadn't exactly laid down any ground rules as far as Ryder goes. When I first got here, Liam pretty much told me to stay away from him and then again last night said that was off limits so I don't know where I stand with him yet.

With that in mind, I mind my own business and start pulling clothes out of my sock drawer at random until I had enough to make an outfit for today.

Soon enough we were down at breakfast, which passed without any big fight, which I consider a win.

On the way to English, Callum and I walk in silence. Callum holds my hand and lets me shake it off a few times when people started to look at us for too long before reconnecting them when the people are long gone.

Just as we are about to step into the classroom, Callum lets go of my hand and opens the door for me. I push down a blush and roll my eyes before walking in and walking right back out.

I must have looked pissed off, which I was, because Callum was immediately pissed off with me even though he didn't know why.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he peaked in head into the classroom to see what could have pissed me off this time.

"That bitch is back," I announce just as Callum's eyes and on Miss Abbott.

He bites back a curse word that I don't quite hear before turning back to me with sympathetic eyes.

"We have to go in there but I'm not going to leave you this time," he promises as he grabs my hand again, attempting to calm me down again. "Do you have your toy?"

I was hoping I wouldn't have to use it but I bought it anyway since Andrew said that I should carry it at all times ever.

"Yea but I don't how well it will work with her in the room," I said with a small growl.

"Worst case scenario, throw it at her at a warning. You won't get in trouble for that," he says with a small smirk as he connects our hands again and leads me into the classroom.

The second we walk in my hand fiddles with the small toy as I glare at everyone who looks at us. I feel everyone's eyes on me as Callum leads us to our normal seats.

Some one is already sitting in Callum's and there are no other two seats together.

"Move," Callum growls out with a bored expression.

"I can't," the guy says, as is he's just as pissed off about the arrangement. "Abbott told me to sit here. Something about new seating chart."

I only roll my eyes, as I put on hand on the desk and lean closer to the kid.

"Move," I say again and this time, he doesn't need to be told again. He picks up his bag and nearly trips over himself to find the next empty chair available.

Callum smirks as he sits down in his chair and gets situated.

Miss Abbott notices he new arrangement but does nothing but glare at Callum as she starts the lesson. It makes me feel slightly better that Callum is glaring at her too.

And just like we were back at day one. Any time Abbott looked at me for too long Callum glared at her and cleared his throat, looking a little too much like the Callum from last night for my liking but I didn't comment on it.

About half way through the class I was getting antsier. Callum seemed to notice and handed me a piece of paper and a pencil with a note that said 'only a few more minutes. Keep yourself busy, you're doing great' on the top corner.

I couldn't help but smile a bit as I traded the toy for the pencil.

Unlike the first day though, Callum didn't have to shake me for me to know it was time to go. The second the annoying bell rung I was out the door with Callum right beside me.

"I thought she wasn't supposed to be back for another week," Callum asked as he fought himself, not knowing if should connect out hands again or let me blow off some steam first.

"She wasn't," I confirmed as I continued walking. I continue to steam as we walk until Callum pulls me into an empty cabin that looked a lot like a storage shed.

Before I have the chance to ask him what the hell, he's behind me again, his arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked in an annoyed tone when in reality I was pretty happy about the current arrangement.

"Telling you how good you did," he said as he began kissing my shoulder, which made my skin crawl in a bad way.

"Not there," I say quickly as I move his head with my hand back to my neck. I expected him to question it but I'm glad he doesn't.

We stay like that for a while until the second bell rings and Callum groans.

"We have our next class to go to," he says as if I don't already know that. "Are you going to be okay?" I only nod in response as I inch away from him and move towards the door.

"The worst part is over," I say as my hand comes to the handle and I put my emotional mask back on. "Only sunshine and rainbows from here on out."

I have a discord and an insta purely for people who like these stories so if you're interested, there's a link for both of them in my bio. I hope to see you there!

Last updated March 18, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 21
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- I regre...
98.7K 2.1K 26
(bxbxmxm+)(poly realationship) (Update: only edited like 5 chapters the rest are unedited... So if it doesn't really make sense, Sorry.) Chapters wit...
492K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...