Just a Roommate (H.S)

By Imaginator-1D

Harry was Aria's first everything. And even though he has been intimate with more women than he could count... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 24

2.3K 59 66
By Imaginator-1D

"I can't wear this."

Harry peers up at me as he zips up his black jeans. "And why is that?" 

I gape at him, gripping his t-shirt in the palm of my hand. "People will know.

"Well, that's kind of the point," he teases with a smirk playing on his lips.

My cheeks heat up in response. I am not sure how I would feel about people knowing about Harry and I being intimate. What if Kate sees us? Or Niall? Or Zayn? My heart drops just thinking about how Zayn would feel seeing me with Harry, wearing his shirt. And what would other people think? That I am just another freshmen girl he has scored?

Even with that unsettling feeling, a small part of me glows knowing Harry wants to be more than friends. So much that he wouldn't care if his friends saw us together. 

'Or does he just want to bloat the fact that he got the prude in bed?' a small voice asks in the back of my mind. 

I push the annoying voice to the back of my head so that it was faint and could barely be heard. I take a breath before making the decision to put on his shirt. The smell of his cologne fills my nostrils, relaxing my mind and ridding the voice completely. 

"Are you going to wear my shirt?" I ask Harry jokingly, holding it up to him. 

He laughs, grabbing the small piece of fabric away from my hand. He holds it up to his torso. "It would compliment my figure, don't ya think?"

I laugh, nodding my head. "Aren't you going to get cold?" 

"I'll be fine." 

Harry's shirt is oversized on me and I feel much more secure in it than the tiny top I wore here. Harry folds my shirt and sticks it securely in his back pocket. I stay sitting down on the bed, admiring his lean stomach. Ink covers most of his upper half with dozens of symbols and words. Instead of making me uneasy as they use to, I find myself quite curious; wondering what each one means to Harry. 

He catches my stare and smiles. "Would you like to take a photo?" 

I roll my eyes. "Shut up." 

"Make me." 

I finally force myself to stand up to get dressed, but as I stand I notice a weak ache in between my legs. My legs squirm below me and I instantly sit back down from the uncomfortable feeling. 

"You okay?" Harry asks me, concerned, as he puts on his boots. 

"Yes," I say quickly, blushing. 

I am embarrassed that my legs are still involuntarily fidgeting from Harry's actions only a mere few minutes ago. I force myself to ignore the feeling and stand back up once again.

Once we are both fully dressed, aside from Harry being shirtless, and after I touch up the stranger's bed, we exit the room. People scatter the hall, chatting on their phones as it is slightly more quiet upstairs. Two sorority girls glance up from their phones, gluing their eyes to Harry's bare torso, grinning and elbowing at one another as we pass them. The corners of the lips curve up in a small smile knowing that out of all these women, I have his attention.

My stomach flutters with nervousness as we approach the stairs. People will know we just hooked up; it was obvious by our appearances. Harry glances back at me, as if reading my mind, and smiles at me. I want to reach for his hand, but I refrain, not wanting to rush anything. 

I follow behind him and walk down the steps. The party seemed to have only grown since we have been upstairs. As Harry and I get further to the end of the stairs, I feel eyes on us; or at least on Harry as he looked even more attractive without a shirt. 

I scan the room and feel a sense of relief as I spot no recognizable faces in the crowd. Harry and I push through the crowd, and Harry takes my hand in his until we reach the door. I look back, making sure no one has seen us. The coast was still clear.

Harry opens the door of the frat house only to reveal the blonde devil herself. Bri stops in her tracks, her jaw falling to the floor at the sight of Harry and I standing next to each other. Her eyes travel down Harry's chest and flicker over to me. A scowl takes over her lips. 

"What the fuck, Harry?" She screeches, obviously irritated beyond belief. 

"Excuse me." Harry simply says, brushing past her. 

I follow him and flash a cocky smile at Bri as I strut past her, my chin in the air. I am happy that Bri was the one to see us together. It feels good to win this time. 

...

We took an Uber to the apartment. We reach the door and as Harry unlocks and opens our E13 door, his phone rings, echoing throughout the hall. He fishes it out of his pocket. His eyes narrow as he reads the caller ID. He stands aside, opening the door completely. 

"Go ahead," he tells me, motioning me to the door, his eyes not leaving the screen of his phone. "I've got to take this." 

I nod and step through the door. Harry closes it behind me with a thud and I hear his deep voice greet the caller in a muffled tone. With the slight buzz of alcohol still flowing in my veins, the tipsy part of me wants to put my ear to the door to listen to Harry's conversation and find out who he is speaking to. However, the sober Aria pushes her away, finding the thought of it immature and silly. 

I audibly sigh as I pop my shoes off of my feet. I place them neatly on our shoe shelf before I walk to the kitchen. I grab a glass out of the pearly cabinets and fill it with water. I chug it, feeling completely dehydrated. 

After a few minutes of waiting for Harry to come inside, I decide to take a shower. Who knows how long he will be on the phone. I wonder who called him this late at night. And what is taking him so long? 

What if he left? 

Surely he wouldn't leave after what happened between us tonight. 

I close the bathroom door behind me and undress myself. I start the water and dip my fingers through the water, testing the temperature until it was scorching hot. I step in. The hot water hugs my body, replenishing my senses. With every second under the running water, my mind clears up and grabs what has happened tonight. 

I kissed Zayn in front of everyone. Harry then proceeded to punch him. I almost got cornered by a creepy stranger. Harry claimed he wants to be more than friends. We hooked up and I had the best orgasm of my life. And I gave a man oral sex for the first time. 

There is a lot to unpack here. 

Before I could fully process everything, I hear the bathroom door open. My heart pace quickens and I peak my head out of the curtain to see Harry. 

"Are you almost finished?" He asks me.

"Almost." 

"Could I join you?" 

My stomach churns and I feel my face heat up. I swallow. "If you want." 

I close the curtain and squeeze shampoo onto my palm. I quickly lather it onto my scalp as I hear Harry unbutton his pants. I let the water rinse the shampoo residue from my hair and I squeeze my eyes shut. I hear the curtains open and a cold front of air hit my skin as Harry steps into the shower. 

I open my eyes and gaze up at him. His eyes travel down my body and he leaks his lips. I flush as I try to keep my eyes on the upper half of his inked body. 

"Are you going to hog the water, Ar?" He jokes. 

I hide my grin as I switch him places. I watch as the water soaks his hair and body. He runs his fingers through his hair, closing his eyes water runs over his face. He is so beautifully structured, it's hard to completely grasp that he is a real person. 

I apply conditioner to the ends of my hair, trying to get my attention away from the fact that I am showering with my roommate. 

"Could you hand me my shampoo?" Harry asks. 

"Sure," I mumble, grabbing his dark shampoo and handing it to him. 

He switches me spots so that I now have access to the running water. I rinse out my conditioner as I watch him lather foamy shampoo into his hair. 

"So who called?" I ask him.

He presses his lips together. "A friend. Why?" 

"Just wondering."

I can tell he doesn't want me to know and I decide not to prey. If Harry wants to keep certain things in his life private, then so be it. I am not going to be that person. 

We continue to switch our spots for a few minutes. I am scrubbing a loofa along my body when Harry asks, "Would you like me to wash your back?" 

I smile and hand him the loofa. 

I turn around and grab my long hair, throwing it over my shoulder so that it is out of Harry's way. Harry runs the loofa gently into my skin. Butterflies flutter through my stomach as I feel his bare fingers on the skin of my back, tracing my naked spine. 

"You are beautiful," he says under his breath. 

I blush as his lips touch the skin of my neck. I tilt my head to meet his green eyes. He gazes at me before pressing his lips onto mine softly. The kiss is gentle; completely opposite of all of the other kisses we have experienced together. 

He removes his lips from mine, the corners of his lips turning upwards into a small smile. My cheeks heat up as if they were being roasted and my lips tingle. He moves away from the water, so that I can rinse off.

After I am rinsed off, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I dry my body off and quickly hide my body with my bathrobe, still nervous about Harry seeing my bare body. I brush my teeth and apply a facial moisturizer. 

Before Harry is finished, I quietly leave the bathroom and into my room. I don't know what to even do in this situation. Do I leave him be now? 

I sigh and lay down on my bed. I pull out my phone and check my messages. I have several  messages. Two from Zayn, asking if I was okay, and several from Kate. 

From Kate: hey girl where did u goooo :(( and what THE FUCK was that about. harry def has a thing for u.

From Kate: do u know why bri is so pissed off?

From Kate: ok is what bri just told me true? did u and harry hook up??!! 

Of course Bri had to run her mouth to everyone. I quickly reply to her, telling her that I will talk to  her about it tomorrow and that it was complicated. I reply to Zayn, telling him that I was home and about to fall asleep. 

I grab my laptop and pull up Friends, needing a comfort show to watch and help me fall asleep. My body was so full of adrenaline that I could probably stay up for at least four business days. 

I turn off my bedroom light and jump back into my bed. I turn the volume up on my laptop and zone into the show. It is one of the earlier episodes, where Ross helps Rachel do her laundry. 

Towards the end of the episode and only moments away from drifting off, I hear a subtle knock of my door. I gaze up as it creaks open and Harry peaks inside. 

"I can't sleep." 

I lean up in my bed. "You can watch Friends with me, if you want?" 

"Friends?"

"You know? The classic nineties television show? I'll be there for you," I attempt to sing the theme song causing Harry to laugh as he steps inside my dark room. He's wearing only a t shirt and boxers.

"Never heard of it," he says, shrugging. He walks towards the bed and holds out a folded black t-shirt. I furrow my eyebrows. "I thought you would want to sleep in it." 

I bite my lip, trying to hide my smile as I take it from him. I quickly take off my robe and put it over my torso. Harry's smell engulfs me. He sits down on the bed next to me. I scoot over closer to my wall and lift up the blankets, offering room for him to lay down and he obliges. After getting comfortable, I position my laptop between us. 

"Okay, so this is about a group of friends in New York," I explain hastily. "This is Rachel. She's the newest member of the friend group and lives with his sister, Monica. His name is Ross and he has a huge crush on Rachel. The other friends are Phoebe, Joey, and Chandler."

Harry watches me with an amused impression as I attempt to explain it to him as simply and quickly as I can. 

"Sounds boring."

I snort. "It's not boring! It's comical. Just watch." 

I push play. We lay next to each other for half an hour and I hear him chuckle at funny comments through out the episode. My nerves have calmed down by now and I feel relaxed next to Harry. After the episode is finished, I smirk in victory. 

"Not too bad, huh?" I ask him, but when I look at him his eyes and closed and he is breathing softly, fast asleep. 

I smile and close my laptop. I place it at the foot of my bed and pull the blankets further up my body. I nuzzle into Harry's warm body, placing my head on his chest. His arm wraps around me and pulls me closer to him. I listen to the thud of his heart as I too drift off into a deep sleep. 

...

AN: updates might take a little longer because of midterms so work with me. 

I'm also working on a NEW book and I am really excited about it. It's a very dark-Harry book. Do you guys prefer first person or third person books? I can't decide what to use for it! 

- Alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 6.5K 36
Ne lutte pas pour ne pas casser, sache que tu te casseras dans tous les cas. Mais ça n'est pas si grave. Parce qu'un jour, tu verras que les fêlures...
183K 5.9K 61
Ils ne sont que deux inconnus, mais un soir de Saint Valentin ils vont se retrouver coincés ensemble dans un ascenseur. Mais l'histoire ne s'arrête p...
17.6K 629 45
"Des souvenirs plein la tête, j'aime pas quand tu fais la fête sans moi, t'es tellement belle, j'sens la pression des regards sur toi, c'est la magie...
63.5K 1.7K 82
Les parents de Kylian Mbappé en ont marre du comportement de leur fils. Égoïste, égocentrique, narcissique et arrogant. Pourquoi pas faire une coloc...