Once Upon A Time |π—–π—’π— π—£π—ŸοΏ½...

By VexaniVweusky

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ— π—˜π—‘π—§ Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... More

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeΓ­osi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

|septem|

248 26 10
By VexaniVweusky

Underworld.

Looks fine. Really. Everything is just too shiny for my taste. The flowers looks like gems from rarety's dresses. It hurts my eyes. I roamed around the palace of Hades alone. The douche didn't even bother to tour me. I rolled my eyes with the idea of him being nice to me.

He's such a douche.

I streamed the hallways, looking for my escape route secretly when a room caught my eye.

"An ancient library."

Damn, must be my lucky day for being at the palace. I giggled. I opened the huge doors which caused some statues looking at my direction. Yeahp. All the statues here are alive. I sighed and sat down on a dusty chair that was so vintage I was indeed fascinated.

I was suppose to get a scroll when my book got out of its chains.

"Another story is continuing."

I looked down and huffed.

"Here I thought I could relax for a day."

I grunted.

Now which one could it be?

My eyes roamed the room and now the statues are gone. But I saw an archangel from outside.

"Well, well, well, creatures from the skies aren't full of beauty after all." I smirked.

————————————

Once upon a time there was an angel whom needed guidance. He was the one who chose love above all.He goes down to earth everytime,to see the love of his life. But the happiness did not last.

I will tell you why...

———————

"Gabriel, are you certain of your choices?" Asked my brother, Raphael. I nodded and spread my wings. He sighed as he saw how persistent I am to go down to earth to see my love. "

"I really hope that you're aware for the choices you're making." he said and looked at our brother. Uriel, but now known as eury.

He was once an archangel, but he messed with a human soul named Amethyst. He was punished. His punishment was to lose his wings. After that he was exiled from heaven and was given a mission and it turned out he was meant to be the God of Death. The Grimm reaper. He roamed the world without wings. Looking at him now he looks happy tho. He has children of his own.

I looked down and saw my girl. Raphael was still talking but I didn't listen and decided to fly down. I went to our favorite spot. The coldness of the night enveloped my skin as my feet touched the ground. I smiled as I saw a beautiful white wolf in front of me. Her golden eyes was filled with desire and love.

"Hello there, my dear Hezira." I smiled lovingly as she turned into her human form and hugged me. The warmth of her body enveloped mine.

"I missed you Gabriel." she uttered and kissed me lovingly on the lips. We are here in a place where we secretly called ours.

We entertwined our hands and walked inside the falls. We our in the middle of a beautiful forest near the horse latitude. Inside the falls there was a cave that we called our sanctuary. It was warm inside and full of crystals. I looked at her lovingly and carried her. She chuckled.

"Excited aren't we?" She said and I just smirked and went to the warm water. I gently put her down as I kissed her gently. She giggled and surrounded her arms on my nape. She was indeed a beauty. A beautiful she-wolf. She was warm and caring. The reason why an angel like me fell for her.

I pinned her to the nearest boulder and kissed her hungrily. How I've missed her rose scent. I roamed my hand around her body. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She'd make a great angel. I cupped her perfectly round mounds and licked it's peak. I left marks on her shoulder and neck.

"So good." she moaned when I licked her nipple and played with the other one. I looked at her reaction.

How I loved seeing her like this. Lips parted, heads up, moaning my name. I left her mounds and licked her tummy down to her pearl. She gasped and looked at me as she gripped a handful of my hair.

I started to lick her pussy. Her pink beautiful pussy. I played with her clit using my tongue and entered a finger inside her.

"How are you this good? Hmmmm?" she asked. I just smirked and thrusted my fingers with a hard and fast pace. Licking, nipping, lapping her walls like it was mine. Her moans echoed inside.

"C-cumming A-ahhh."she motioned but I stopped. She glared at me.

"Why did yo-aaahh!" She moaned when I flipped her and entered my hardened cock inside her. I groaned when I felt her walls tightening at my cock.

"H-how c-can you be so big?" She moaned. I chuckled and started ramming my cock gently.

What can I say? Having a 12 inched cock can tighten anyone's wall. But I'm only interested on her vaginal walls.

"I like the fact that you're still tight." I motioned and groaned as I fastened my pace. "

"I'm not tight, you're just big."She whimpered that made me chuckle.

I held her waist and roughly slammed my cock on inside her. Our moans echoed around the place. I bended her more and grabbed her nipples while thrusting inside her roughly. Her walls kept on tightening. I kissed her nape and played with her clit while I thrust faster.

"S-so g-good more! More! More Gabriel!" She screamed in pleasure.

"As you wish."I smirked and rammed my cock faster yet deeper. I groaned because she tightened her walls.

"So delicious." I groaned as feel myself almost cumming.

"M-make m-me cum~" she said and I smirked when I played with her clit roughly while taking her from behind. I began to give sloppy thrusts.

I felt her warm juices sliding out on her pussy. But I wasn't done yet. I reached for one of her leg and lift it up while I thrust deeper again.

"Y-yes o-oh m-my...." she moaned and later on I came. We went to the deeper side when suddenly I looked at Hezira. Her eyes were full of fear.

"What's wrong my love?" I motioned.

"Y-your wings."she stuttered and my brows furrowed.

"T-they're t-turning black."she said with her voice trembling. I spread my wings and looked at my reflection in the water. It is indeed turning black. I sighed and looked at her intently straight in the eye.

"Y-your e-eyes are turning b-brown." she said. I sighed. I kissed her forehead.

"When an archangel sins, they become a fallen. And in my case. I did." I sadly smiled at her.

"W-why?" Her eyes were watering as the tears were meant to fall from her eyes. But before I could explain a steering pain ate me.

Everything was turning pitch black. I am now turning into a fallen. An angel whom deals with the dead. An angel who only knows nothing but darkness and fear,harted and sorrows. For I have sinned. I shall deal with the great consequences. But my love, Hezira—please wait for me.

I shall return and have you back my love.

For what happened to me..

Was a sinful desire..

And on that very night..

An angel had fallen..

From the skies...

————————————

I smiled as I watched the poor angel. Such a disappointment. Losing wings for love? Pathetic.

I closed the book and turned around.

My eyes widened as I saw Hades, darkly looking at me.

"I told you earlier that you should behave." He said deeply.

I looked straight into his dark orbs and found my knees go jelly.

"I was bored. What do you think will I do? Wait around for you to finish your royal duties? Wait for you to tour me around? Hell no!" I rolled my eyes to lessen the tension.

"I shall ask someone to escort you then, when I am not here to be with you and I have royal duties to attend to."

He smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"As if, you were enjoying looking at your ex wife that cheated on you for some guy with STI." I whispered.

His eyes darkened more.

He smirked and got near me. He went really really near me and I couldn't move a muscle. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You do know that you are to be punished, little kitty."

That statement brought shivers up to my spine. But I pretended to be tough.

"I'm not a kitten. I'm a tiger ready to pounce any time!" I yelled and growled. I was still annoyed at him. I will never be weak because of him.

He chuckled. Welp. There goes my plea.

"Well then tiger, turn around and lean on the table. I would like to hear more of that growl of yours."

I crossed my arms.

"Why would you think—

I didn't get to finish the sentence when he turned me around and made me lean on the table. My butt on his crotch his hands were on my hips holding it roughly. I can't help but to moan. Suddenly my head was now filled with lust.

"Now little kitten, growl for me."

-Vwrites-
Hi Vexies! I updated early for you guys!
I hoped you enjoyed this steamy chapter!
#VweuNaMarupok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1.7K 45
"Isa ka lamang perpektong kuwento na isinulat ko, hindi ko lubos aakalaing isasabuhay ka ng mga marka ng tinta ko." Paano nga ba kung ang mga imahina...
45.9K 2.5K 36
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man.
10.4M 477K 74
β—€ SEMIDEUS SAGA #03 β—’ Alpha Omega - refers to the twelve demigods destined for the upcoming rebellion. The world has changed. Time has stopped an...
1.8M 181K 205
Online Game# 2: MILAN X DION