GolMal (Complete✅)

By Suk-24

"If life had a background music,it would have been easy to understand what the hell is going on"😳😳😳 It is... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Characters & Context:
Chapter 1- Mumbai calling.....
Chapter 2- Love can take all the worries away.........
Chapter 3 -Crazy Deshmukh Family....
Chapter 4- Finally Mumbai.......!
Chapter 5 - Manik's interview..........
Chapter 6 - New hope....
Chapter 7- New admirers....
Chapter 8- Manan date.....
Chapter 9 - Welcome home....
Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."
Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."
Chapter 12- "Morning chaos..."
Chapter 13 - " Hide and seek..."
Chapter 14 -" Narrow escape..."
Chapter 15- "When Cavya met..."
😍New cover😍
Chapter 16 - "Naughty Manik..Smitten Cabir."
Chapter 17 - " An unusual rendezvous..."
Chapter 18- " Challenge accepted..."
Chapter 19 - " The real GolMal begins..."
Proclamation
Chapter 20 - " How does a love story bloom?.."
Chapter 21- "The confession..."
The Readers Choice Awards
Chapter 22- "Comedy of Confusion..."
Chapter 23- "The dilemma..."
Chapter 24 - "Repercussion of divulgence..."
Chapter 25 - "When life takes a new turn..."
Chapter 26 - "Love doesn't care the distance..."
Chapter 27 - "Power couple and the camaraderie..."
Chapter 28 - "From the frying pan into the fire..."
My Inkitt Story
Chapter 29 - "Everything is fair in love and war..."
Anecdotes a collection of short stories
Chapter 30 - "As you sow, so you reap..."
Chapter 31- "Brave deserves the fair..."
❤Shout Out❤
Chapter 32 - "If she smiles, she is trapped..."
Chapter 33 - "Seal the deal..."
Chapter 34 - "Delight with a pinch of salt..."
Chapter - 35 "They're an item..."
Chapter 36 - "Double trouble..."
👻My new Inkitt story👻
Chapter 37 -"The quidnuncs..."
❤New Story Alert ❤
Chapter 38 - "Spilling the bean..."
Chapter-39 "The Drama- queen in jeopardy..."
Important
Chapter 40 - "The chasing game..."
❤New Cover❤
❤Upcoming Books❤
Chapter 41 - "Pursuit of truth..."
Chapter 42 - "Birthday eve..."
Chapter 43- "The celebration continues..."
Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."
Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."
Chapter 46 - "Manan...the eternal bond..."
❤New story update❤
Chapter 47 - "Enough of Golmal..."
Chapter 48 - "It's more complicated..."
Chapter 49 - "Quicksand of misunderstanding..."
Chapter 50 - "Edge of tomorrow..."
👉Announcement👈
Chapter 52 - "All well that ends well..."
Chapter 53 - "Sweet punishment..."
🤔Need your suggestions🤔
Epilogue - "Happy ending?..."
🤗❤New story alert❤🤗
📚Launch of new book📚
🤗New story🤗
😁Wait is over😁
💞Malhotra weds Murthy - Revisit to GolMal💞

Chapter 51-"At sixes and sevens..."

1.8K 311 32
By Suk-24

Manan flat: Living Room: 10:30 am:

Nandini and Dhruv were relishing their second-round morning coffee while relaxing on the sofa. Manik had an early morning meeting in the office. So, he left accordingly. Nandini took a leave from the school in honour of his brother-in-law. They planned to stay at home for the entire day and chit chat like they used to do in the old days. Perhaps both were anticipating how will be their lives without meeting each other for a long time when Manik and Nandini will leave for Singapore.

Dhruv: (With a teasing tone) "Nandu, tell me honestly. Are you really happy to settle in abroad? Aren't you feeling sad to leave us here? This city of dreams has made our simple Nandu so ruthless (Fake sad pout). I expected at least some pretentious resistance from you. But here you look more excited than Bhai. Phew...what a tragedy."

Nandini chuckled under her breath while observing Dhruv's conspicuous fake lament.

Nandini: (With equal fake seriousness) "Why shouldn't I be Dhruv? How much concerned are you about your sister-in-law? I kept on requesting you to come over here for almost the last two months but you didn't have time. But see, what happened now! Your girlfriend called once and you appeared like a Jin. What a tragedy."

Nandini mimicked him. Both were looking at each other for a moment and in the next second burst into a riot of laughter.

Dhruv: (In between his giggle) "But Nandu seriously; it is a tragedy. I have never thought of being blackmailed like this. You won't believe how much tensed I was when Aliya called me to come. She is really scary sometimes."

Nandini: (Grinning) "Now you realized....love makes us weak"

Dhruv: (Wobbled in denial) "Ummmhu...love makes us selfless. Look at yourself. You never think about your comfort and career in front of Bhai's aspiration and success. Bhai is really lucky to have you as his wife."

Dhruv's eyes emitted sheer respect and affection for his friend cum sis-in-law. Nandini gave a shy smile. Just then the doorbell dinged. Both looked at each other. As nobody was supposed to come at this time. On the other hand, as Nandini had not to go outside she was in her nature getup. Dhruv indicated her to go inside and got up to open the door. Nandini dispersed quickly. Dhruv opened the door and his heart jolted for a moment. Aliya was standing outside with her Mom...Aloka. Her expression was not angry or upset like the last night, instead, she was looking a bit nervous. Due to temporary shock, Dhruv forgot to let them in. He even lacked to say a Hi, instead kept on standing like a bewildered statue.

Aloka: (With frown) "I think this lobby is not an ideal place to talk. So, can we come inside and discuss?"

Her voice had authority which broke Dhruv's initial bafflement.

Dhruv: (Immediately stood aside) "Yes, of course. I am so sorry. I was not...I mean Aliya didn't tell me that you will come here, Aunty. Please come."

Aloka and Aliya stepped inside. Dhruv tried to meet Aliya's eyes to gauge her mental condition but she bent her head and silently sat on the sofa.

Aloka: "Actually, I was supposed to come tomorrow but something happened and I thought to talk to you first before I have a word with your brother and parents."

Aloka's serious tone made Dhruv nervous once again. He gulped his saliva to moist his dried-up throat and sunk in the sofa with trembling hands. "God! Did they come to know everything about Bhai and Nandu? Did Aliya say about her doubt and argument regarding Gattu? Is his brother in any awkward situation." Dhruv's mind started webbing all negative possibilities. But Aloka's next words made him numb for a while.

Aloka: "It seems that my daughter can't wait to marry you. I just wanted to know, are you equally serious and eager to take this relationship to the next level? Because I have never seen my daughter crying so much for a boy. She almost filled two buckets with her tears last night and forced me to come over here as soon as possible. Now, let me know your wish."

Her tone changed to amused. With a gaped mouth, Dhruv turned to Aliya who was secretly observing him. As Dhruv's eyes met hers she again bent her head but the pink tint on her face didn't get unnoticed by Dhruv. His heart skipped a beat. Just then Nandini entered the room with her Gattu Singh Avatar. Her entire face was beaming with joy. It was obvious that she heard everything.

Nandini/Gattu: "Aunty, I can tell you Dhruv's wish. Right now, he is on cloud nine and dying to yell a 'YES'. But I am afraid that he even can say a single letter in this situation. He is the shyest person I have ever seen in my life."

Her excitement spilt from her eyes. For a moment, Aloka kept on staring at Nandini. Her eyes had some mixed feelings.

Aloka: "How much time of your life have you spent in this family, Gattu that you know every member so well? Don't take me wrong but don't you think you are too much involved in their matters. After all, you are a caretaker, not a family member."

Aloka's blunt words put a halt to Nandini's happiness. Unknowingly her eyes got moist.

Dhruv: (Sternly) "Sorry, Aunty but we consider Gattu as our family member only and her...I mean his opinion matters to us. Please don't insult him."

Aliya: (Leapt up from the sofa) "And you can insult my Mom for this servant! Really Dhruv?"

Her voice exited the decent pitch. Nandini restlessly tried to reach Aliya.

Nandini/Gattu: (Worriedly) "Please, Aliya. Don't misunderstand Dhruv. He didn't mean that."

Aliya showed her hand to Nandini.

Aliya: (Yelled) "Oh, please. Don't try to play the same game with me. I don't need your help to know Dhruv. You just stick with Manik. I thought to not tell anything to my parents anything about your game but I think it will cost my relationship with Dhruv. Mom...you wanted to know why I was crying so much last night? Yes, it was for Dhruv but not because I was scared of his decision but recently, I came to know a shocking thing about this Gattu. Mom, he is Manik's boyfriend and perhaps Navya's too...This freaking person is so mysterious. Even Mukti got confused about his personality. I don't know what is right and what is wrong with him. He is playing his dirty game with everyone. Tell me, what is your relationship with Manik? Do you know he has a girlfriend? Okay, leave it...but why are you spoiling my brother's life? Do you know how much he loves Navya? And you....shame on you."

Aliya spat her disgust at Nandini.

Dhruv: (Screamed) "ALIYA...stop your bullshit. You don't know how rubbish you are sounding."

Aliya: (Yelled with equal venom) "OH, REALLY? Now you are ganna shout on me for this son of a bitch."

Dhruv: (Growled) "ALIYA...AA"

His palm raised to contact Aliya's cheek. Aloka sprung up from the sofa and tried to reach them but before that Nandini screamed,

Nandini: "DHRU...UU...V....No..."

She rushed to intervene but suddenly the surrounding started reeling inside her head. She pressed her temples and staggered.

Nandini/Gattu: "Ahhh...Dhruv..."

The whole room slowly wiped out from her sight. Before she touched the floor, Dhruv's strong arms grabbed her.

................................................

Manik's Office: Conference Room: 10:00 am:

Manik, Soha and some VPs were present there. They were waiting for the Board of Directors and the person with whom the meeting is going to be held. Soha looked at Manik from the corner of her eyes and spun the weight paper. A sly grin was lingering on her lips which made Manik uncomfortable. He didn't know whom this meet is with but he knew that this meeting is going to be important. Suddenly the door of the conference room opened and some Board of Directors entered. Along with them a person also stepped inside. The sight made Manik's all nerves twitch. "Aryamaan Khurana..." His brain alarmed him. He looked at Soha and got honoured with an evil wink.

One of the Directors: "Well, guys, meet Mr Aryamaan Khurana. He is here on the behalf of his father Mr Vedant Khurana. Let's begin the meeting."

Aryamaan smilingly nodded to everyone and eventually his eyes fell on Manik. Both honoured each other with a formal yet starchy smile. They were meeting each other for the first time after that heated encounter. Manik bit his lower lip in discomfort. "Soha has played her game very smoothly." He cursed her in his mind. The meeting started and went well. Manik observed that Aryamaan handled all the business aspects very efficiently. Despite being a teacher, he has a good sense of business. Manik's train of thoughts broke by Soha's words,

Soha: "What do you think, Mr Malhotra? Mr Khurana's project plan can be materialised? We want your expert architectural inputs."

Manik glanced at Aryamaan. Soha is right. Aryamaan's plan is good but there are some architectural limitations that they can't ignore.

Manik: (Cleared his throat) "Well, to be honest, this project plan lacks a realistic approach. Sorry Mr Khurana but Construction and Architecture can't be based only on imagination. The plan of water supply from the rain harvesting process is indeed eco-friendly but can't be materialised in that land. If we try the cost will be triple. So, I don't think it's a good business plan or deal. Sorry to be rudely honest."

Before Soha and other members could give their opinion, Aryamaan's words suddenly changed the ambience.

Aryamaan: (Sniggered) "I am surprised to hear the word honesty from you, Mr Manik Malhotra. Otherwise, the man I know as you, tells nothing but lies. Is it really your professional input or your vindication towards me? Sorry to be bitterly honest, Mr HONEST."

He mouthed the last two words ruefully. Manik was really trying hard to maintain his cool throughout the meeting in spite of knowing that Aryamaan was there for not only this meeting. Something bad and awkward was going to happen. Aryamaan's sarcastic taunt broke the barrier of his patience.

Manik: (With clenched jaws) "I don't need a certificate of honesty from you, Mr Khurana and for your kind information; I never mix my profession with my personal matter. Your plan is ridiculous and I am not afraid to say that."

Aryamaan leapt up from his chair and neared Manik with a hostile pace.

Aryamaan: (Hissed) "My plan can be ridiculous, Manik but at least I am not planning to ditch any girl for my own benefit. How can you blow the trumpet of honesty and professionalism when you are a liar and characterless person in your personal life?"

Manik too sprung up from his chair and gabbed Aryamaan's collar. All the other members left their seats in exasperation. They were all clueless about the squabble.

Soha: (With pretentious oblivion) "Mr, Khurana...you can't insult Manik like this? What proof do you have to justify your words?"

The last arrow of her evil plan hit the bull's eye.

Aryamaan: "He is a womaniser, a liar, a ditch. He is cheating on a girl despite having an illicit relationship with his servant. And to be more precise, that servant is not a woman but a man. Now you all decide what kind of character this Manik Malhotra possesses! Does he have any right to lead a respectful life like this? Shame on you all who are still supporting him. He should be thrown out of this company at once.

A pin-drop silence engulfed the meeting room. Manik left Aryamaan's collar and slouched in his seat with a palmed face. It seemed he lost his every strength to justify himself. Only then, Soha uttered in her venomous tone,

Soha: "He will be if he can't prove these all allegations wrong. Mr Malhotra...any justification?"

Suddenly the door of the conference room opened and a person barged into the room.

The person: (Determinedly) "I have all the justifications..."

Author's note: Oppss....what a drama! Literally, I am laughing.😂😂😂 Any guess who is this person and what is he or she gonna reveal? Well, we will know in the next chapter.😉 This story is very near to its end. I hope this looo....ng chapter has compensated for my late update. Thank you so much for your all love and support. Love you all.❤❤ Cia.🙋‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 9K 21
Love either brightens your life or either ends up spreading darkness in your life. Manik, a playboy, spoilt, irresponsible and an arrogant man gets m...
1.5M 52.7K 81
Earlier known as BRIDE OF GREEK GOD LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ❤️ BABY HUSBAND ❤️ Nandini is cheated by her parents.. They got her married to manik who is n...
253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...