THE HILLS

Oleh kenophobic

Book 1. - ❝THINGS AIN'T ALWAYS SET IN STONE, THAT BE KNOWN LET ME KNOW.❞ Lebih Banyak

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πˆπ‹π‹π’
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ’
πŸ‘πŸ“
πŸ‘πŸ”
πŸ‘πŸ•
πŸ‘πŸ–
πŸ‘πŸ—
πŸ’πŸŽ
πŸ’πŸ
πŸ’πŸ
πŸ’πŸ‘
πŸ’πŸ’
πŸ’πŸ“

𝟐𝟎

21.7K 1.4K 2.5K
Oleh kenophobic

there's a mistake somewhere in this chapter & if y'all find it before i do pls correct me in the comments so i can go back and change it bc i forgot where it was at. thx.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Come on, Bri," Syian groaned and I continued kissing on his neck while my other hand stroked him through his shorts. "I got work,"

"That can wait."

"You know I would but I gotta take a shower."

"I'll meet you in there." I sat up.

"Nah, you gotta go to that thing with yo' parents anyway." He leaned up kissing my cheek before flipping me on the bed and getting up.

"That would be a great way to start my day."

"I would if I had the time but I don't. I got you when I come home."

"Home?"

"When I come back." He stood up walking over to a drawer grabbing a shirt and some joggers that he'd left over here.

"Okay.." I nodded as he tossed his clothes on the bed. "Let me take a shower with you, though."

"Stay yo' horny ass in here."

"I wanna go in there."

"Get a vibrator." He went into the bathroom and I flopped back on the bed.

I heard the water run and huffed before getting out of the bed and going in the bathroom snatching my toothbrush and the toothpaste.

"You stalking me now?!"

"Nobody's stalking you, keep washing them musty ass balls and stop speaking to me." I rolled my eyes turning on the toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

"Man go get a condom and come on." He sucked his teeth and I quickly brushed my teeth before skipping out the room and digging in the drawer for a condom.

I went back in the bathroom sitting it by the sink before pulling my shirt off and taking off my shorts and panties. I grabbed the condom and opened the shower getting in just admiring him.

"Stop acting like you don't know what's about to happen, turn around and bend over."

"Where's the foreplay?"

"You got five seconds before I just say fuck it and go on with my day and leave you with blue walls for the rest of the day take it or leave it."

I rolled my eyes slowly crouching down and my eyes got wide just seeing dick all in my face.

"Suck it or I'ma slap you with it."

"I'll twist this bitch." I looked up at him. "Watch ya mouth."

"I got work in two hours."

"You can't rush a queen."

"Queens don't suck dick."

"Yes they do, how you think they got the king? Use your brain."

"Just hurry up and gobble me swallow me before I go soft."

"The water getting all on my lashes."

"Good, hopefully they wash them hoes off." He said making me roll my eyes and just stare at it. "You wasting my time."

I kept looking at it trying to have this focused look on my face but I just busted out laughing and he sucked his teeth. "Get up."

"I'm gone do it for real, relax."

This fucking remote.

I grabbed his dick slowly stroking it before swirling my tongue around the tip before spitting on it and slowly taking all of him into my mouth.

I started slowly sucking it twisting my hands and all trying to get him to cum quickly. I looked up at him seeing his eyes low and I kept my eyes on him as I kept sucking seeing him shut his eyes.

"Shit, Bri." He grabbed a handful of my hair tossing his head back.

I kept sucking as he came in my mouth and I slurped it all up, pulling his dick out of my mouth and making a popping sound looking up at him.

I stood up and he wrapped his hand around my neck sloppily kissing me sucking on my tongue before pulling away and turning me around and using his hand to create an arch in my back.

He put the condom on slowly rubbing his tip along my entrance before slowly pushing hisself in and both of us let out a light moan.

He wrapped my hair around his hand pounding into me catching me off guard. "Shittttt,"

He pulled me up by my hair so that I could look at him and he leaned down kissing me sloppily, tonguing me down. He then let go of my hair and I dropped my head down.

"Oh my—fucckkkk," My eyes rolled to the back of my head and he started kissing on my neck deepening his strokes.

"I can'tttt," I moaned out and he just leaned up, speeding up his strokes—the only sounds you could hear being our skin slapping together, macaroni noises and our moans.

"I'm about to—,"

"Cum for me." He said lowly in my ear and I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"Fuck," I started to breathe heavy, still trying not to cum.

He sloppily kissed me again, slowing down his strokes. Pulling away from the kiss, he stuck out his tongue letting his spit slowly drip into my mouth.

My legs started shaking as I felt myself start to reach the edge. He pulled out and started quickly rubbing my clit in fast circles before my legs started shaking and I started to squirt uncontrollably.

"Shitttttt.."

He stepped back and I stood there trying to catch my breath and he slapped fire from my ass. "We not done."

If he wants my SSN he can have it no hesitation.

"Just try not to let her fuck up yo' mood and you should be good." Syian said and I nodded looking away from the phone and at the house.

"I mean I'll try but if she starts something with me I'm swinging."

"She might knock you out."

I looked down at the camera and made a stank face. "Boy, my mom can't fucking fight."

"I know, my momma beat her up four times."

"Four?!"

"Yeah, I know she beat her up the day they took yearbook pictures. I seen the yearbook and yo' mom had a black eye."

"Sucks for her." I shrugged. "What are you doing later?"

"I got three public defenders lined up and I'm gone give them a fake story and have them try to convince me that the people in the story is innocent."

"And if they can't?"

"Then I'm going to jail. You gone hold me down?"

"If you get three months or less then yeah, if you get more than that then I can't. I'm not a down bitch, sorry."

"Straight like that huh?"

"Yes, I might as well tell you this now because if I'm claiming I'm being a down bitch and holding you down then just know I'm lying, I'm definitely out here fucking on somebody else."

"You gone do me like that?"

"Would you hold me down if I went to jail?"

"No because you probably gone be in that bitch with a lil' jail bae. Why would I be loyal on the outside when you not being loyal?"

"So basically you would have a jail bae too so..."

"No the fuck I wouldn't." He made a face.

"Don't make that face, what's wrong with having a boyfriend in jail?"

"Nothing wrong with it but I wouldn't have one especially if I'm not in there for life or some shit. If I got less than ten years I'll just masturbate." He shrugged.

"And if you have more than ten years?" I asked seeing a text drop down on my screen.

𝐄𝐠𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫
Are you even coming? You need to hurry up I have a store to run

"Shut up bitch." I mumbled swiping the text up.

"Well excuse me, I ain't even did nothing."

"Not you." I said. "Now, what would you do if you was in jail for more than ten years? Would you get a boyfriend?"

"Nah, but ain't no way you in jail for longer than ten years and you only masturbating. Like, some old heads will tell you that if you in that bitch long enough you gone find a nigga that's gone give you head because head is head don't matter who giving it to you."

"I guess." I shrugged. "Well, I'm about to go in here and I don't know when I'll be done so just call me when you leave from your thing with the public defenders."

"All you want to do is talk to me all day, if you can't live without me just say that."

"I can't breathe without my honey bunches of oats, if I'm not talking to you I can just feel my breathing slowing down. It's like I need an inhaler."

"Damn that's crazy, I can breathe perfectly fine without speaking to you." He said making my jaw drop.

"Are you serious?!"

"I'm just playing, but somebody just came in so go and there and fix that relationship or at least try to."

"She's the mother, she better try to fix this shit first. Got some explaining to do, could've sworn I was the only child." I sucked my teeth before hanging up.

I got out of my car and went to the door just stopping and staring at the door. I haven't been over here in literal years because this house was just bad vibes all around.

Going back to your childhood home was supposed to be a good feeling and it's supposed to remind you of how nice your childhood was but it's never been that for me because I never had a good childhood experience.

Being left alone and being taken care of by a nanny instead of your parents is not a good childhood, it's miserable.

I took a deep breath knocking on the door and a few seconds later their butler Richard opened the door smiling. "Brionne, it's been a long time."

"I see." I fake smiled stepping into the house. "Where are they?"

"The family room." He said as I nodded and made my way there to see them sitting on a loveseat and I just sat in the one that was across from them.

"I see you made it."

"I'm not here to argue with you Lorelei, I'm here because apparently there was a baby born sometime during what should've been your freshman year of college that I had no idea about."

"Just jump right into it why don't you." She frowned.

"Yeah, why don't I. Go ahead and explain it to me because I have nothing but time."

"I'm not telling this story, I have a store to run." She tried to stand up but my dad stopped her.

"Nobody is at that damn store, you might as well tell her the story."

"You were there, you tell her!"

"I'm not telling her about no baby that wasn't mine. Your infidelity, your story to tell."

Not a secret baby and infidelity. This is not a soap opera.

"Hurry up and tell it because that's the only reason I came over here in the first place."

It was silent for a few minutes before she finally decided to grow some balls and start telling the story.

"There was this guy who shall not be named and I started messing around with him this day because your father and I got into an argument since I wasn't fond of some of his choices regarding football."

"Which was dumb as hell on your part in the first place because how the fuck you gone get mad at me for taking offers to get us out of Crenshaw? The math wasn't mathing." He shook his head.

"Will you let me tell the story?"

"Go ahead." He shrugged and I just stared at her bored as hell waiting for her to get on with it.

"Me and the guy had sex and we got the Plan B too late so I took a test two weeks later and convinced your father that the baby was his—"

"Which I already knew was a fucking lie but I just wanted to see how long she was gone keep playing in my face."

"Anyway, I convinced him the baby was his and never spoke to the guy again. He kept trying to talk to me and I kept ignoring him. I tried keeping a low profile so nobody would know but of course people in the neighborhood found out because gossip spreads like wildfire."

"Nine months later when I did have the baby and it looked nothing like him, your father wanted a DNA test and we did that and obviously, the baby wasn't his. So, after that he gave me an ultimatum and he was basically saying it was him or the baby."

"Don't try to paint me out like I'm some evil ass nigga having you choose between your boyfriend and child, I said you can call up the real dad or figure some shit out because I'm not caring for a kid that's not mine point blank. I even told you that if you chose to take care of the baby with ole dude I wouldn't give a fuck. You chose to do whatever you wanted."

"Get on with the story." I told them.

"He went back to his apartment and I sat in the hospital and thought long and hard about what I wanted to do. On the day I was sent home, I got all of my stuff together and just left."

"You left the baby there too?!" I squinted.

"Her name is Safiya."

"That still doesn't answer my question, did you just leave her at the hospital?"

"You bet her dumb ass did." Dad said and I glared at him.

"You're no better for letting her do it!"

"What was I supposed to do? That wasn't my damn baby, I wasn't a parent so no matter what I didn't have a say in anything that happened."

I rolled my eyes looking back at tweedledum. "So tell me the reason you didn't keep her."

"It was either her or your father and I wanted a family with your father, not with hers. She was a mistake and that sounds horrible but it's the truth. She was never supposed to happen, it was just one night with somebody that blew up in my face and I wasn't trying to risk losing the man I loved."

"Abandoned your child for a man." I scoffed. "You're horrible."

"Brio—"

"I just think it's crazy too because you never once decided to tell me this. Like of course I'd probably still be pissed but you should've told me when I was younger, I always wanted a sibling and trust me I would've went out searching if I knew I had one-"

"That's the point Brionne! I didn't want you out here searching for a piece of the past. Just imagine you went looking for her trying to have a sibling relationship and she doesn't want one with you, then what?! I was looking out for you!"

"I can handle myself! If she wouldn't want a relationship with me then that's fine but trust me, I would be fine with even knowing she's still alive! What you fail to realize is that she's a piece of me, a piece of my life that I never had the chance to experience."

"You're thinking too deep into this." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm really not though. She probably knows who you are too. Imagine being her and googling your birth mother and the first pictures that comes up are pictures of her with her family, a family that you aren't included in because she gave you up to save a failed relationship."

"Failed?" She scrunched her face up. "No matter how upset you feel we're still your parents."

"I don't care, your relationship was and still is failed. You were never home and when you were then dad wasn't. Family dinners were always silent, every time you two were alone you'd argue about finding someone else cheating. Failed, like I said. The only reason y'all are together is because his name is on every single thing that you claim is yours."

"Bri." My dad sat up.

I'm gone keep telling her this until she finally gets it through her thick ass skull.

"He's dumb as hell for taking you back and marrying you at that after you had a baby on his ass, but for some odd reason he still won't divorce you because then you'll be forced to go back to the same place you bash all the time. Y'all are only together because of money and benefits and it's sad, the love was never genuine because if it was none of this would've happened in the first place." I stood up.

Definitely about to go home and try to find out who and where the hell this girl is.

"Who you with?" I squinted and Xi just stuck her tongue out.

"My sneaky link."

"You grown as hell."

"So is my sneaky link." She rolled her neck.

"What y'all sneaking around for if y'all grown then miss girl?"

"My other niggas can't find out." She shrugged before being smacked in the face by a pillow. "Boy don't hit me!"

"Aw, poor you."

"He being aggressive like I won't beat his punk ass up. Standing in that corner like Summer Walker."

"Why he being so quiet?"

"Because I told him to shut up or I'm gone make him stand on Fig and make me some money, that's why."

"Hmmm, okay. Call me when your sneaky link leaves." I said hanging up before going through my call log FaceTiming Syian but he declined it on the second ring.

Well shit.

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐬 ♥️
Sorry, I can't talk right now.

I sucked my teeth swiping the text up and clicking on Khalia's contact and she answered on the second ring. "Hey friendddd."

"Where you at?" She squinted.

"The car."

"Well duh, like where?"

"I'm outside of my house. I'm bored and I don't have nothing to do or nobody to talk to and my honey bunches of oats is busy."

"Please stop calling that man some cereal."

"I'm bored and I need help!"

"Why you being so loud friend?" She frowned. "I can hear you, you don't need to yell."

"You right, my bad." I nodded, thinking of what I wanted to say. "Oh! Guess what!"

"Here you go yelling again." She sucked her teeth. "About to hang up on your loud ass."

"I did the thing today." I said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"The thing?"

"You don't remember?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nope."

I huffed sitting the phone up on the dashboard and grabbing a water bottle and taking the cap off, squeezing it and water came out as she gasped.

"You ain't never did that before today? I feel so bad for you."

"I will let him ruin my credit score and put my bank account in the negatives as long as he keeps doing me like that." I sat the water down looking in my lap. "All the water on me now."

"I feel like a proud motherrrr, how'd it feel?"

"Like my soul was leaving my body." I found a napkin and started patting my lap. "I talked to my mom today about secret baby."

"It's something about you and secret babies in your life."

"I knowww! If Syian has a secret baby I might kill myself."

No I won't.

"Girl." She straight faced me. "What they say?"

"The baby wasn't even my dads whole time and my mom weird ass left the baby at the hospital like it was nothing but it's fine because one thing about me I'm gone find out who the fuck my sister is."

"How you gone do that when you don't even know anything about her?"

"I know that her name is Safiya and as long as she didn't change her first name I should be in the clear. I just need to figure out the year my mom graduated, calculate nine months and then do my best to find her information from there."

"Then after you do that then what? Because I truly don't think you thought this out Bri."

"After I do that I'm going to try to find her...duh."

"You really need to start thinking about this because what if the girl resents you for living the life she didn't get to have because her mother left her?"

"If I could give her this life then I would." I made a face. "She should be happy she didn't grow up like this."

"You had a bad relationship with your mother but Bri you didn't have a bad upbringing.You got it good compared to most of the people in the entire world, you don't know what that girl had to go through growing up, maybe she'd give anything to be raised how you were."

"Alright whatever." I hung up on her and tossed my phone in the other seat.

People need to stop giving me these weak ass excuses to not go looking for this girl because regardless I'm not gonna give up.

a/n:
hiiiiii. this chapter was kinda long but not much happened in here so....just long & boring.

q: do u play a sport? if so, what sport is it?
a: i don't play one but i do want to go out for track either this year or next.

ken karev-sloan-avery.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 221 45
Naomi & Diego continue their journey, but when a certain person shows up in town everything turns upside down - Book #2 of Love is Love) WARNING - T...
233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge 😭 under construction πŸ—£
351K 11.3K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
2K 35 29
read to find out , can't spill the tea πŸ˜‰ . this book will be long asfk so bare with me cause lordt knows this is my 1st ever book so fuck it 😎 .