𝟏𝟑

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

theshaderoom

Liked by dababy and thousands of otherstheshaderoom #Roommates, #BrionneAli came through on Twitter with a few posts and deletes! Do we feel her on these ones 🧐View all 51,383 comments

theshaderoom #Roommates, #BrionneAli came through on Twitter with a few posts and deletes! Do we feel her on these ones 🧐
View all 51,383 comments

xiomaraaa didn't she say stop minding her business? damn shade room y'all don't listen at all.
7m           5,183 likes         Reply
— View 40 replies

yellowbonez_notred Her daddy need to slap some sense into her, these young girls need to stop posting there vulgar thoughts every chance they get!! Bring back good parenting!!
13m             30,471 likes          Reply
—  Hide replies
xiomaraaa you grown as hell with yellow bone in your username and you don't know how to use the right their. please go back to school and get that GED mama 🙏🏽

"Get out of the bed." Syian came into the room and I sat my phone down and just stared at him. "Come on, get out the bed I gotta make it up."

"They posting about me on the Shade Room again." I rolled off of his bed.

"Block they asses."

"What if they got undercover accounts?" I squinted.

"Sue they asses like Cardi B did. Bet they won't post you then unless it's positive."

"I don't want them to post me at all." I sucked my teeth. "I'm about to call my daddy and have him sue them because it's getting annoying."

"While you at it go take a shower. Been laying on yo' ass all day."

"So what." I walked out of his room going to the bathroom. I grabbed some shower gel he had and sat it on one of the shelves in his shower before I started to run some hot water.

I walked back into his bedroom grabbing my AirPods off of his dresser putting one in before going to sit down in a bean bag chair he had in the corner of his room.

"Thought I told you to go take a shower musty."

"I'm about to take a shower, I'm running the water so calm your tits." I said going to the FaceTime log to call my dad.

I sat there for a few seconds getting ready to hang up just as he answered. "Yes Bri?"

"No good morning?"