𝟑𝟎

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

theshaderoom

Liked by trumontana12 and thousands of otherstheshaderoom #TSRBirfdayz: Join us in wishing #BrionneAli a happy 24th birthday!! What's your favorite YouTube video by this influencer? 🎂🎉View all 9,738 comments

theshaderoom #TSRBirfdayz: Join us in wishing #BrionneAli a happy 24th birthday!! What's your favorite YouTube video by this influencer? 🎂🎉
View all 9,738 comments

trumontana12 Happy birthday B ❤️
alonzo.frfr Delete yo comment she being treated like a queen by somebody else 💯 @trumontana12

I looked at Tru's comment rolling my eyes before I stared at the picture and debated on liking the post before I just double tapped it and exited off of Instagram going to the group chat.

𝐂𝐄𝐎𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 8:43 AM

𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 💛
Happy birthday Bri! Even though you do shit that pisses me off sometimes I love you and I hope that you can enjoy your birthday. Whatever you wanna do today I'm down 💗

𝐗𝐢 💘
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAWG. I love you so much Bri even though like Saf said you do stuff that pisses me off. I couldn't ask for a better friend than you. I hope you have the best birthday ever! I'm really bad at paragraphs bc Im horrible with words but you get the picture

I loved the messages and laid down in my bed just looking around because Syian hasn't wished me a happy birthday yet and it was making me sad because all I could think about was if he forgot or not.

I think that's crazy though, because it's no way he could've forgotten. We've been talking about it since we got back from Lagos but whatever.

Even his mother called—hell, even my mother called, so if they could call and wish me a happy birthday there's no reason that he couldn't.

I got out of bed and went to straight to the kitchen. At this point I didn't even care about today anymore because originally I wanted to go do something with the man who shall not be named, but never mind.

I genuinely just can't get the fact that he forgot my birthday out of my head. That's going to bother me all day today and I know it.

"Hey Alexa, shuffle my playlist." I said as I grabbed some fruits and juice out of my fridge so I could make a smoothie.

Pick Up Your Feelings started playing and I just laughed to myself as I started making my smoothie. When I finished making that, I fixed up some French Toast and went to sit on the couch and eat it while watching re-runs of Moesha.

"Man," I sucked my teeth realizing what episode I was watching. "I hate this episode, why every single time somebody got to be adopted?"

I got up to put my plate and cup in the sink but froze when I heard keys jiggling at the door. I always knew I would probably die from home invasion but sheesh, on my birthday?