𝟎𝟔

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

I sat in bed editing this YouTube video while listening to music play from my TV in the background. I called Syian the night I came back home and some girl answered the phone and since we're not together I wasn't making a big deal out of it, I just called him back the next day and he didn't answer nor did he text or call me back since so I'm not going to chase him.

I've done my fair share of kissing up to him.

It's time he starts kissing my ass, he wanted me to call him which I did and then he didn't text or call back after the other night, I just decided on waiting to see if he'd call me back. If not, that's fine too. I'll give it three days max.

I set the video to premiere at a certain time before closing my laptop and going to put on some jelly slides, grabbing my phone and going into the kitchen.

I got the ingredients for french toast out and got ready to make it before my phone started vibrating and I looked at the screen, furrowing my eyebrows.

𝐒𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧
would like FaceTime...

I debated on answering and I eventually just waited for it to automatically hang up before I went back to doing what I was doing at first. He kept calling back and I continued to ignore that but he wasn't letting it go so I just answered.

"What do you want? Make it quick, I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Bye." I got ready to hang up the phone but he said something.

"For real, what you doing?"

"What it look like?" I asked him in a duh tone. "Don't be stupid."

"Man, what you doing today?"

"Minding my business."

"Don't even act like that."

"Don't act like you care about what I'm doing now because when I called you somebody else picked up your phone—"

"I don't know how that matters because we ain't even together."

"That doesn't matter. You still told me to call but couldn't even bother to answer the phone."

"Phone was dead."

"Nobody's phone is ever dead for days Syian, I'm far from stupid. I'm very intelligent."

"Can't tell." He mumbled and I hung up the phone not even having the energy to argue with him.

When my phone vibrated again I looked down on it, sucking my teeth before unlocking the phone and going to my messages.

𝐒𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧
Today 9:48 AM

Call me back Brionne I'm not even playing.

No thank you

Unintelligent ass

Broke ass

Broke but at least I'm not a fucking idiot. You
got all that fucking money and couldn't get
a proper education now you just dumb as hell.