𝟑𝟕

this is a very short chapter but y'all love me and the next one will be longer than this was so comment thanks! lmfao.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"How was sleeping on the couch?"

"Good, it gave me some time to think." He sat down on the bed and I stopped what I was doing to turn and look at him.

"Think about what?" I asked and he sighed, making me knit my eyebrows in confusion. "Are you okay?"

"Bri, I think we need some time apart."

"You're funny."

"I'm not joking I'm being serious, we need time apart."

"Because I made you sleep on the couch? I'm sorry that I reacted that way but that doesn't mean we need to break up."

"We need some time apart it's no reason why almost every conversation we have should end in an argument and I know I said that all of our conversations don't end that way but majority of them do and we both need to do some growing apart before we get back together."

"You can't break up with me." I shrugged.

"Why not?"

because why would you want to? like...

"Because I can't cook so without you here to cook for me what am I going to do? Just shrivel up and die of starvation?"

"Bri."

"I'm being serious."

"And I am too, you know we need some space right now. Nobody's saying we never gone get back together but for now we both need to be apart so that we can grow."

"But I want to grow together." I stood up and went to go stand in front of him, placing my hands on both sides of his face. "We can grow together."

"I know that but it won't change my mind I still feel like we shouldn't be together right now especially after last night—"

Not even thinking, the next thing I did was slap him as hard as I possibly could before gasping and covering my mouth when I realized what happened.

"I didn't mean to hit you I swear I didn't, it was an accident I reacted out of anger—"

He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. At this point I'm starting to believe that maybe silence is our love language because if we can't do anything else, we can sit in silence.

"Just call me whenever you need me okay? I'm always here for you, you can always call me if you need me."

"If there's another girl just say that. You claim you love me then you need to love me enough to tell me the truth."