𝟒𝟑

this chapter is basically a q&a.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

"I feel like you like my mother more than me and that's just something I can't get behind. We might have to break up again."

"Syian please hush."

"I'm being serious. You wouldn't even have sex with me last night but you about to go over to my moms house with Xi for a girls night. Like, what do y'all have in common besides the fact that I'm the most important person in y'all's life?"

"I didn't have sex with you because Zeus was in the room and what type of mother would I be if I had sex with you in front of my son? Hm?"

"That's a dog."

"That's our son and please respect him, you're going to be watching him while I'm gone."

"You shouldn't even be gone."

"It's only for one night it's not that serious, I'm coming back tomorrow."

"Mhm, I better see you here the minute I wake up. Need to wake up to you since I can't go to sleep next to you."

"You're annoying, I'll be back before noon."

"That's too late."

"I have to stop over my dads house tomorrow before I come back. While I'm gone you should look at those houses I sent you."

"What houses?"

"The ones I texted you links to."

"Where they at? Like, they close?"

"They're in L.A., that's close enough. I didn't want to be in Beverly Hills anymore I've lived there my entire life I'm just ready to move and I know you wouldn't want to be real far from your parents so L.A. is like smack dab in the middle."

"Houses or apartments?"

"Houses. If they were apartments I would've said that." I walked over to him and kissed his lips repeatedly.

"You gone make me fuck you."

"Shut up. You got lotion right there." I pointed to it. "Go and wild out."

"Ain't no way you think you about to leave me for the rest of the night and you not giving me none, please?"

"Syian."

"Pretty please? You got me begging, you see I'm down bad."

"You have to make it quick."

"When you finish I'll let you go." He shrugged.

"But not here in front of Zeus, he probably heard us before that's probably why he thinks it's okay to be having sex this young he's just trying to be like us."

"I'll kick him."

"PETA."

"IDGAF." He blinked slowly. "Bathroom."

"Ew."

"Bathroom or in front of our so called son it's whatever floats your boat."

"Bathroom it is." I mumbled walking to the bathroom as he followed behind me. "I don't feel like taking my clothes all the way up just lift the dress up so I don't have to put it back on."

"Alright." He nodded before turning me around.

"Why is it always backshots? Let me sit on the sink."