𝟏𝟐

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Get up." Syian shook me and I rubbed my eyes leaning up.

"We didn't—no..."

"Girl no I ain't fuck you, just get yo' head off of my chest you done drooled all on me."

"My bad." I frowned leaning my head up. "What time is it?"

"I don't know." He yawned getting out of the bed and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You want the phone?"

"No, it's fine."

"A'ight." He nodded.

"You're about to go?"

"....yes?"

"Can you take me to my friends house?" I asked getting out of bed myself. "I think that's all I need for you to do."

"You think?"

"Yes. I don't think I have anything else to do today unless you know something that I don't."

"You gotta go down to the gym at like three."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do. You have got to learn how to fight because ain't no way you just gone be out here with a horrible ass mouth on you and then ain't got know way to use them hands. It's just not happening."

"You always want me to learn how to fight. If I was destined to know how to fight I would've known how to fight."

"You just ain't never wanna learn because you ain't never had to but now since you got ole girl on yo' head it's best for you to learn how to fight instead of ducking her every chance you get."

"I'm not ducking her."

"Yes the hell you is."

"Big brother I'm just like you, no matter what you say I can doooo!" I sang to Syian and he just stared at me.

"Don't sing that to me, I am not yo' brother."

"No, it's fine—"

"No, it ain't because a brother wouldn't fuck the shit out of his sister now would he?" He asked catching me all the way off guard.

"Okay then!" I turned to face the window just looking out at the surroundings. There wasn't much to look at since well, it wasn't that nice.

After a few more minutes of driving we finally got to the gym and he got out of the car before opening the door for me and I got out also, fixing my sports bra.

"I told you that you was better off putting on a regular shirt."

"No, I always work out in bras it's fine."

"Then maybe you should've gotten a bigger one because that one keep lifting."

"You like the view, it's okay." We walked into the gym and he just nodded at the lady at the desk and she walked towards the back and we followed.