𝟎𝟒

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"It's only like eleven thirty, if you drunk right now then I really don't know what to tell you—"

"I'm not drunk, I need your help."

"Got anything to do with a hangover?"

"No..." I turned my lips to the side and he just hung up the phone making me suck my teeth.

I called him back and he answered on the final ring staring down into the camera. "Why you FaceTiming me?"

"Why'd you answer?"

"I wasn't going to."

"But you did, what you doing?" I started making faces in the camera since he wasn't looking at it anymore.

"What it look like?"

"Driving. That's nice." I nodded my head slowly and he didn't respond. "You do know that when you're on the phone with somebody you're actually supposed to have a conversation with them, right?"

"Then call somebody who wants to talk,"

"No. I called you."

"I know you got friends."

"Yeah but I'm obviously not calling them, I'm calling you." I said in a duh tone. If I called you then I want to talk to you I don't know what was so hard about that for him to grasp.

"You ain't got nothing better to do with yo' time? Don't you do YouTube? Pull out that camera and record."

"I'm on hiatus. If I posted something then my comments would just be flooded with stuff about my ex and I don't want to be bothered with that so I'm just going to ignore it, or at least try to."

"You got a problem. I can ask a question and you start pouring yo' whole heart out, you could've left it at the first sentence."

"My bad," I mumbled. "Where you going? What you doing?"

"Minding my business, shit."

"Come over."

"What?" He looked at the camera like I was dumb. I don't know why he seemed so confused because I wasn't stuttering.

"Come. Over." I said even slower this time. I didn't mind people coming over, you just had to be invited and if it got to the point where I invited you over then obviously I enjoy your company.