𝟑𝟐

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"So, okay y'all I ordered those little always positive pregnancy tests and basically I'm going to trick Syian into believing I'm pregnant. He's in the kitchen being a househusband so that's why I'm being quiet.."

"Another thing, I don't know how—Zeus, baby, move." I stared at him.

i want another dog so bad. i think i want a blue nosed pit next. adding that to my wish list.

"Anyway, another thing, I don't know how he'll react because we both already discussed the fact that we don't want kids so..."

I set the camera up and hid it somewhere before going and getting in the bed with Zeus following. "Syian!"

"...."

"Syian!"

"...."

"SYIAN!" I yelled louder because he wasn't responding and I know he can hear me.

"Yeah?" He came into the room with a plate of some food and a glass of orange juice sitting it down next to me.

"Thank you.." I looked over at the food trying to figure out how I was going to convince him to believe me.

"That's all?"

"Um...I'm late."

"For what?" He grabbed a piece of bacon off my plate.

I sighed sitting up. "My period. It was supposed to come two weeks ago and it hasn't come yet."

"I heard yo' period can be late from stress maybe that's what it is." He kept eating the bacon.

"No, Syian I'm never late."

"So what, you think you pregnant?"

"I—yes and I have a box of tests but I'm scared to take them because I don't know what the results will be."

"Go take it then. It's better we know now instead of finding out too late and you don't know what you wanna do." He said and I fake sniffed, nodding my head as I grabbed the box of tests and went into the bathroom.

I had to pee anyways so I did that before getting up and grabbing three of the tests before running them under the faucet and sitting them down, washing my hands immediately after.

I got ready to walk out of the bathroom but stopped hearing Syian talking and I'm sure he was talking to his mother because there's no way he would've called his father during a situation like that, he's not serious at all.

"Ma?" He said and I opened the door a little to get a better listen at what he was saying.

"Yes?"

"I...how you know you was ready for kids?"

"I wasn't. You're never ready for kids until you have those kids. There's no way to prepare for it, I just got more ready as the due date came. Why?"

"Bri might be pregnant and I-" He sighed. "I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Having a baby. My life not even in order and I never planned on having kids because I don't like them and I still don't want kids and I'd hate to have a kid that I genuinely didn't want because I know I'll probably resent it and I don't want that to happen."

poor baby. whole time i'm lying.

"Well you really should've thought this through when the both of you decided not to use protection. Just find out first and go over everything with her. Call me later, I love you."