𝟒𝟓

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Got the Burberry jacket and an Ace of Spades!" I spun around as Syian got dressed. I was in a great mood, that's what that good dick will do to you. "Sing the next part, honey bunches of oats!"

"Get a hunnid racks, I gotta make it today." He rapped with no enthusiasm at all, making me roll my eyes before going back to rapping.

"Got to get a tennis bracelet put JNew in the face! My dawg looked out for me when I ain't have nothing!"

"Stop rapping, you said our reservations for five right?" He paused the song, causing me to look back.

"Mhm."

"It's 4:45 and you ain't even got yo' makeup finished. Come on, turn the music off and focus or just go natural."

"Alright." I nodded before turning the song back on. "Pass on thirty then he pulled up in a Jag or something! When the opps—"

He grabbed my phone and paused it before stuffing it in his shoe. "Now get that makeup done."

"Take my phone out of that musty ass shoe and I'll think about it."

"My shoe not musty. You just got these for me this morning."

"I did? Aw. I must've forgot, they could still be musty though." I shrugged picking up my foundation.

"They not." He pulled my phone out and I held out my hand. "I don't know what you got that hand up for but you might as well put it back."

"My phone, kind sir."

"No, kind ma'am." He said in the same tone making me huff.

"Go start up Valentina."

"You not even gone be ready in time, Valentina ass gone explode." He opened up the room door. "Oh, hey Kathy."

"Kathy?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Kathy, girl where you been?!"

"Paid time off!"

"Damn." I mumbled. No wonder my penthouse hasn't been the cleanest.

I mean, it wasn't really dirty, I just had some clothes spread out across the place and they only got picked up whenever Syian did laundry for me because I still had no idea how to turn it on, it was unnecessarily complicated.

"I'm almost done just go outside and sit in the car. Keep Valentina warm for me."

"You gone take forever. You ain't even put the foundation on yet."

"That won't even take long, hush and go." I waved him off and he sat my phone down walking out of the room. "Kathy if you hear Roddy talking about he just lost his dawg, throw her phone out the window."

she'll be one jobless bitch i'll tell you that.

"Kathy you bet not!"

"She don't even listen to rap music I don't know what's gotten into her." Syian said before he eventually left.

"I'm embracing my people, he should shut up."

After I finished my makeup I went into my closet and grabbed a small little tux and went to go and put it on Zeus which took a good five minutes because he wasn't a complicated boy, he always listened to his mother and did what I wanted him to.

"Okay, let's go." I put him in his dog back before grabbing my clutch. "Bye Kathy! Make sure nobody steals!"

"They won't."