𝟎𝟖

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"What the hell." I mumbled rubbing my head before grabbing my phone off of the charger looking at the time. "Three in the afternoon?"

I gained enough energy to get out of the bed and slid my feet into the Yeezy slides before walking out of my room going straight into my living room seeing my cleaning lady sweeping the floors.

"Did I get anything Kathy?" I asked and she looked up at me putting the broom against the wall.

"Yup!" She grabbed a bag and started bringing it over to me.

One thing about me, I'ma get a white cleaning lady. Gotta get these reparations one way or another.

I grabbed the plastic bag from her seeing a note attached to it. I went back into my room closing the door behind me before going to sit on my bed. I sat the bag down next to me and took the note off of the bag reading it.

You threw liquor at me, caused a scene and called me and my homeboys broke because you were upset and then you tried to kiss me thinking that it would fix it. It didn't. Do not call me or text me until you stop catching attitudes each time something don't go your way I'm way too grown for that and you are too. Get it together, I don't have time for that. Don't ask why I sent this in a note instead of a text either. It's for the dramatic effect, you're dramatic as hell so you should understand where I'm coming from.
— Syian

"I didn't do that." I frowned grabbing my phone going to call him and to my surprise he actually did pick up.

He probably thinks I got my act together whole time ain't shit change.

"You got yoself together or what because if not don't even bother opening yo' mouth I don't want to hear it."

"I didn't do anything that you said that I did so I'm very confused as to what you're talking about."

"Don't act dumb now you threw some shit in my face because I called you a pill head and an alcoholic."

"Well there you go that's the reason I threw it at you."

"Delete my n—"

"Meet me for lunch and we can talk."

"It's almost dinner time."

"Well then meet me for dinner and we can talk." I shrugged as if he could see me.

"I'm not driving across town to hear you play the victim."

"You don't know me."

"There's not much of you I want to know in the first place so where do we go from here?"

"Okay you don't have to be a dick about it because I obviously didn't mean to throw liquor at you or whatever you claim I did."

"Then apologize, it's just that simple."

"I don't know how to say that. I've told you this already."

"Then...work on it." He said in a duh tone.

"Just meet me somewhere, anywhere of your choice and we can talk about whatever it is you claimed I did."