𝟎𝟕

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"I'm having an eighties through early 2000s themed Halloween party and I wanted you to come." I said over the phone. "...only if you want to, though."

"How you gone have a Halloween party if people gotta dress like it's a certain decade?"

"Don't be difficult, are you coming or what?"

"My niggas can come? I ain't driving all the way to Beverly Hills if I'm gone be in the corner all night talking to myself, hell nah."

"Fine, sure, do whatever. It's tonight at ten so be on time, please?"

"How you gone tell me like two hours before it starts? I need to get a costume, you know that right genius?"

"I know that, shut it." I hung up the phone putting it in my purse leaning back in the seat. "I feel sick, don't do this for real I might throw up."

"I gave you multiple options this was the one that you chose." Malia said from the front seat and I stared at her brother Kyrie, he was sitting in the drivers seat just quiet as hell.

"I know but I change my mind I don't wanna do it." I frowned. "Imagine if she finds out I had something to do with it, then my whole career just gone be over."

"Nobody's going to know."

"If you go and fuck up that girls house they're going to know I was associated with it and I don't like that."

"We can take you back home and just not do it at all but out of the three options this was the one that would do the most damage so if you weren't really down to do this then you shouldn't have said that."

"Okay, take me home."

"What was the other two options?" Kyrie asked as he pulled off and I just slouched back in the seat.

"The first option was I could go and beat the bitch up, the second option was Khalia could go and beat the bitch up and this was the third and this was the one she chose."

"Now why the hell you chose this one and not one of the first two? You know they can fight right?"

"I know that, I'm not dumb."

One of the reasons I didn't say one of the first two was because they always defended me. I've never really been in drama but I've known them both since elementary school and there were a lot of people who randomly didn't like me and they fought almost all of them because I wasn't a fighter and I tried to avoid any type of confrontation. They were like my personal body guards.

Eventually, if someone didn't like me I just didn't tell them I would have a check written for them and they'd leave me alone. Both of them thought people had gotten scared of me but it was the complete opposite, they still wanted to beat me black and blue.

"I would've really beat the fuck out of her too, for multiple reasons. For one because she's a home wrecker—"

"That's not all on her, Tru was the one in the relationship." I shrugged.

"He was, but there's no way she knew who he was without knowing he was engaged. That's what's bothering me."

"I'll beat his ass for you fine ass." Kyrie looked back at me. "Any nigga that hurt you gotta see me, I'll kill him bae just say the word."