𝟐𝟒

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

𝟐𝟒𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I sat my phone down hearing a lot of commotion and when I looked up I saw a guard bringing Syian out. He looked tired but when he saw me it's like his face lit up a little.

He was saying something to the guard, I'm guessing he was rushing him because the guard looked extremely agitated with him.

When he finally got the cuffs off, I stood up and he made his way over to me pulling me into the tightest hug ever, kissing my face, making me feel butterflies all in my stomach.

"Hey! No physical cont—"

"Bruh, be quiet!" Syian yelled back before he eventually pulled away from the hug and went to sit down and I did the same.

I didn't say anything because I was kind of nervous and he wasn't saying anything either because he was too busy smiling like a goofy.

"Man, I missed you." He finally said.

"I missed you too..."

"You lying, because you been declining my calls. I get to use the phone two times a day, I been tryna get in contact with you but you don't even pick up. What's up wit' that?"

"I didn't want to keep having the same conversation with you where I tell you that I'm single and then you ignore what I said."

"It must be another nigga in the picture." He leaned back. "It's another nigga in the picture?"

"No. There's nobody else, Syian."

"Alright, so if it ain't nobody else why we had to break up?" He asked and I sighed.

"I told you."

"You told me that you broke up with me because you wasn't a down bitch and because you didn't want to emotionally cheat. We not together as you say and you still ain't fucking on nobody else so what was the point? If you wanted to break my heart just say that."

"I didn't break your heart, Syian."

"Yes huh, my heart started stinging and everything. I couldn't sleep, I kept crying." He said with a straight face.

"You did not cry."

"Yes I did." He said before waving his hand. "Lean in girl, duh."

I slowly leaned in thinking he was about to whisper something but he just grabbed my chin kissing me repeatedly. "Clark! This is your second strike!" An officer yelled, making him let go of my face and lick over his lips.

"You need to stop."

"They be eating." He sucked his teeth. "Acting like if I kiss you it's gone give them a heart attack."

"What happened to nice Syian?"

"Did you even meet nice Syian?" He squinted. "Nah, let me stop. He still in there, just getting beat the fuck up by the other Syian."