𝟎𝟗

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"If you're going to just sit there and stare at me and not say anything the—"

"Why I gotta be the one to start the conversation when you invited me out?" He asked. "I don't know why you even wanted me here."

"Because I wanted to talk."

"Then talk..."

"Do you think I'm attractive?" I asked and he just started blinking slowly.

"No."

"You're lying."

"I ain't got no reason to lie to you."

"I'm pretty though, right?"

"I just said no and I don't see how this got anything to do with me. If you invited me out to talk about if you're pretty or not this really won't be a long outing."

"Why don't you think I'm pretty? Because the day I kissed you, you wanted me to kiss you again so you obviously think I'm attractive."

"I don't think you pretty because you got the shittiest attitude ever and every time you open yo' mouth you sound like nails going against a chalkboard. Annoying." He shrugged.

"That has nothing to do with my appearance."

"An ugly attitude makes an ugly person I don't care how anybody else sees you."

"In that case I think you're ugly too."

"That's fine because I could care less about how you think I look and you only saying this because I said you ain't attractive because of that piss-poor personality you got."

"My attitude isn't piss-poor."

"But it is because you base everybody off of how much money they got or how much you think they got and if you don't then you need a reality check because from the day you met me you thought I was some broke ass nigga because I ain't sitting up in Beverly Hills drinking wine with my corny ass friends."

"I never said that."

"You might not have said it with those exact words but you definitely done called me broke when you don't know shit about me or my financial situation. If I was calling you broke—"

"But I'm not." I squinted.

"Why you ain't? Because you be walking around this bitch looking like the Gucci store threw up on you?"

"Is that supposed to be an insult? Because it's really not." I leaned back in the booth.

"It is because you just be throwing on anything that's designer because you think it look right."

"Drip or drown."

"You drowning." He picked up the menu and started looking over it.

"I've never said that you couldn't dress."

"That's fine because I never asked." He kept his eyes on the menu. "T-Bone and eggs sound good, don't it?"