𝟏𝟒

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚄́𝙽, 𝙼𝙴𝚇𝙸𝙲𝙾

"Sage be stinking." Khalia turned her nose up.

"Sounds like some shit a demon would say." Xiomara said sitting the sage down.

"Girl fuck you."

"Y'all think he still gone be mad?" I asked as I contemplated calling Syian. "It's been almost a week if he's still mad then oh well."

"You can call him when we go back home but for now we leaving him back in Cali where he is, shit. Now get up." Xiomara walked over to the chair I was sitting in.

"Man fuck it I'm calling him now." I mumbled putting an AirPod in and going to FaceTime him.

Surprisingly, he answered on the first ring, and by that I mean it barely had the chance to ring before he answered. I'ma take the guess that he must've been sitting by the phone waiting on my call.

"Hey."

"Where you at?" He squinted.

"No hey back? Where is your home training mister mamas?" I asked and I could just feel Xiomara staring at me.

Not gone look up though. They can leave their niggas back at home but I want to talk to this one. City girls down a trillion.

"Hey, where you at?"

"I'm...out of the country."

"You about to get hung up on." He said with a straight face.

"Oooh, I'm so afraid." I sarcastically said. "I'm in Cancun."

"Mexico?!"

"Yes, I told you I was going out of town."

"Island gyal island gyal!" Zo came in the camera and started belly dancing.

"Man get the fuck out the camera." Syian pushed him away before turning his attention back to me. "You said out of town not out of the fucking country."

"Grr, you sound upset."

"Why you leave the country?"

"Couldn't stand being in the same time zone as broke people I'm sorry." I shrugged.

"Is that a shot?"

"I mean if you feel hit then hey? What can I say."

"You only grew balls all of a sudden because you over a thousand miles away from me."

"And because I learned how to throw a hard punch but I mean sure, that too."

"Come on." Malia walked over to me tapping my shoulder. "We about to go zip lining."

I nodded standing up going back in the room me and Xiomara shared and went to the closet to get the sneakers I brought to get dirty. They were cheap and I had Khalia buy them from me once when she went to take some clothes to Goodwill so I could just throw them out after they got dirty.