𝟑𝟑

𝐗𝐢𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

𝐗𝐢𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

"Just pee on the stick!"

"Stop yelling at me!" I picked the box up and threw it at him. "You see this is stressing me out!"

"When I'm stressed I pee." Zo leaned against the wall. "But we not the same I guess."

"We're not, and get out I don't want you watching me pee." I made a face.

"I don't mind."

"Alonzo."

"Perfect ebony queen."

"Those sound like porn titles." I mumbled pulling my shorts down.

"You was just lounging around with no panties on and ya cooter all out? You should've told me."

"Shut up." I took the top off of the test and sat it on the sink before hovering over it.

"Imagine you shit on the test."

"Why would I shit on the test?" I squinted.

"I don't know, you might think you peeing and whole time it's a turd."

"I know what shitting feels like. I'm not going to shit on the test."

"Alright, you got it gangsta." He nodded his head as I started to pee on the stick. "Don't pee on your nails I really don't feel like getting them done again."

"Please just hush and grab a towel so I can put these tests on it."

"You not gone fuck up my decoration towels with a piss test." He frowned and I smacked my lips. "You gone buy me some more?"

"Sure, whatever. Just get it."

He grabbed an ugly ass decoration towel and sat it down and I finished peeing and put the top back on the test before sitting it down on the towel. I wiped myself before flushing the toilet and washing my hands thoroughly. I can't have pissy hands that's so nasty.

"Alright, so how long we gotta wait?"

"I don't know." I shrugged walking out of the bathroom making my way to the kitchen.

"Umm, what you mean you don't know?!"

"I mean that I don't know. What else would I mean?" I grabbed the Mel's bag off of the counter.

i got this man going to Mel's twice in two days for me i know that's right!

i'm lying this not even my food.

"And yo' fat ass bet not eat my shrimp dinner!"

"You got two sides though!" I pouted as he came into the kitchen not long after that. "Please?"