𝟏𝟏

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"That was the softest punch ever, hit me again. This time hit me the hardest that you can." Syian said and I sighed.

"I'm tired, can we take a break?"

"We took a break earlier. Hit me the hardest that you can and maybe if the shit actually hurt then I'll let you get a sip of water."

"A sip?!"

"That's all you deserve."

"You're annoying." I rolled my eyes punching him in his shoulder and he just blinked slowly.

"That weak ass punch. You ain't have cousins?"

"No. My mother kept me away from them when I was younger so I never had anybody to play fight with."

"Why yo' friends ain't never teach you to fight then?" He asked as I punched him again.

"They tried but I didn't want to so they just left it alone and I'm really good at avoiding drama so as I got older people stopped wanting to fight me."

"That's a shocker."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes hitting him two times in his chest.

"Shut me up."

"You gone keep saying it until I do it." I hit him three more times before stepping back.

"You not done. Get up and beat my ass."

"Was that not enough?" I huffed sitting down on the couch.

"No." He said blandly.

"I can't fight so maybe you should just stop trying to teach me." I shrugged.

"Take all yo' anger out. Think about all the shit that made you made you mad as hell and then use all that anger in them punches."

"I don't have anything to be real angry about if we're being honest."

"You got cheated on and he had a baby on you I'm sure that's something to be angry about."

"I'm over it now. I was never really mad I was just shocked and sad because I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with him. I mean, seven years? That's a long time."