𝟏𝟎

𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬
𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙰, 𝙲𝙰

"I shouldn't have started it?" I stared at Tru in disbelief. "I didn't start anything."

"In the video you hit her first so you started it."

"Are you an idiot? I didn't start anything first when I went to take their order she started laughing and I wanted to know what the fuck was so funny—"

"Should've kept it professional, move out the way real fast it's a game on."

I turned around and unplugged the cord making the TV shut off before I looked at him. "The game ain't on no more so now you ain't got no choice but to listen."

"I ain't listening to this bullshit, I saw the video with my own two eyes I know what happened." He stood up and walked out of the room causing me to follow.

"You weren't there and I don't know why you're so quick to paint me out as the bad guy when that bitch is the one that started all this bullshit in the beginning!"

"Did you or did you not go to her house and slap her? Oh...okay." He nodded and kept walking.

"Let me find out." I mumbled. "She the one tried to clown me talking about how I'm in a relationship with an NBA player but working at iHOP so did you expect me not to get mad?"

"Why you care that she said that anyway?"

"Did you have her working when y'all were together? Yes or no? Answer quickly."

"She had money before she met me—"

"Three seconds."

"Don't piss me off."

"Two and a half." I tapped on my wrist.

"Like I said, she had money before she met me so she didn't have to work, she was doing all that YouTube shit anyway."

"That has nothing to do with what I said because YouTube isn't even a real job."

"If you get paid for it then it's a job." He started walking into Zena's room. "Zenaaa!"

"Let her sleep." I grabbed his arm. "We aren't done talking."

"What do you want me to say like be for real?"

"I want you to explain to me why she came for me because I work at iHOP. What were you doing for her—"

"How many times I gotta say this?" He squinted. "Her parents had money so she came from money and had her own and she ain't never need a so called real job because she had money and didn't have to work for it. You need the money so I can't make you quit."

"You took care of her?"

"Depends on what you mean by that."

"Did you pay her rent and stuff like that?"

"It wasn't rent but I paid her bills all the time." He shrugged.

"You just said that like it's nothing? You don't pay my bills and I'm your girlfriend."

"My girlfriend, exactly. Brionne was my fiancée that's why I paid all of her bills because I was about to marry her."