𝟒𝟒

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Okay, Zeus, watch out before you pop a balloon." I stepped back and looked at the living room.

"Alright, now let's get this cupcake and go wake up your dad

"Alright, now let's get this cupcake and go wake up your dad." I started walking into the kitchen, grabbing the Oreo cupcake that had a small candle on it. "Now where is my lighters?"

I started digging through drawers trying not to make a lot of noise before I found one and went to light the candle, burning my finger on accident. "Ouch!"

"Arf?" Zeus tilted his head.

"Mommy's okay." I sat the lighter down and grabbed the plate with the cupcake on it and made my way into the bedroom.

He was sprawled out on the bed looking like he was having the best sleep of his life, which made me feel a little bad because I was definitely about to wake him up and not even care.

I walked over to the side of the bed he was sleeping on and sat the plate down on the nightstand, kneeling down in front of him. "Feliz veinticuatro cumpleaños, mi amor!"

His eyes opened slightly and he squinted. "Since when you speak Spanish?"

"Took it in high school, now get up! It's your birthday. We have a lot planned." I patted his cheek and he slowly sat up. "Blow out your candle."

I held the cupcake out in front of him and he blew the candle out before kissing my cheek. "Thank you."

"Mhm, get dressed."

"For?"

"Dahlia is having a breakfast party at her house and it's for you so you obviously need to be there genius."

"Take a shower with me."

"I already took mine."

"Take another one."

"No, because you're going to try to have sexual intercourse with me which I don't like because you never want to do anal. You did it once, it's not enough."

"It was enough for me. I'll take my shower alone."

"Fine, I don't care." I shrugged even though I did want to take a shower with him. "That's why I got my nipple rings replaced and you won't see them."

"On who I won't?"

"On me. You can't keep denying things I want to try and then think you're going to see my body."