𝟑𝟏

𝐒𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

"Fuck," Bri tossed her head back as she came. I stared at her slowly pulling my fingers out of her, bringing them to my mouth.

Catching me off guard, she grabbed my hand and moved it to her mouth before she sucked my fingers clean, never taking her eyes off of mine. She a demon.

She took my fingers out of her mouth but kept looking into my soul.

Fine as hell for no reason.

"I love you," She said, barely above a whisper.

"I love you too."

"No you don't."

"You been saying that since I said I loved you the first time, I promise if I didn't love you I wouldn't lie and say I do."

"So you really love me?"

Duh..

"Yes, Bri. How many times you want me to say it?"

She didn't respond making me furrow my eyebrows, she just turned around so she was on top of me before letting my seat back. "Brionne."

"You love me, right?" She took her shirt off and I just admired her body since she didn't have no bra or nothing on. Just titties all in my face.

"Bri we in my—"

"Shhh." She wrapped her hand around my neck before leaning forward to kiss me.

Not she choking me.

I reached over in the cup holder and started feeling around for a condom but stopped when somebody starting banging on the car window and Bri stopped kissing me as we both looked over seeing my mom standing there, making Bri gasp loudly.

She so dramatic.

"Oh my—Syian where's my shirt?" She started to frantically feel around and I busted out laughing. "Syian this isn't funny your mother is staring at my bare chest!"

"They nice as hell." I shrugged as she snatched her shirt up and slapped me with it before putting it on, climbing to the other seat to put her shorts back on.

"Missing something?" I grabbed her panties from the cup holder waving them around on my finger.

"Shut up, I'm embarrassed." She grabbed her sandals before getting out of the car and awkwardly waving at my mom before going into the house and I got out the car afterwards.

"Hey ma," I tried to hug her but she mugged me.

"Don't touch me with them pussy fingers."

"I ain't even.." I stared at them before sucking them and her mouth dropped.

"Syian!" She punched my shoulder. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I was just playing." I tried not to laugh.

"It's not funny and you think it is. I've been trying to be nice as if you didn't have sex in my house and you were about to have sex in my driveway which is disrespectful already."

Here she go.

"A'ight—"

"I'm not fucking finished."

"You right."

I need to stop talking before she beat my ass.

"You've already been on thin ice with me since you went to jail in the first place and refused to call or write me as if I wasn't already scared for you because of the way they treat black men in there! You still have yet to apologize to me for that. I had no idea what was happening to you in there and having no contact with you didn't make it better AT ALL!"