𝟏𝟔

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Get off yo' phone." Syian came in the room right after I posted the picture and I looked up at him.

"I was gone get off of it anyway." I mumbled placing it on the bed next to me. "You wanna watch my video?"

"Later." He walked over to me and I leaned up a little.

"What you about to do?" I squinted.

"If you stop talking you'll find out." He pecked my lips and I grabbed the back of his head slipping my tongue in his mouth.

He pulled away from the kiss and started leaving trails of kisses from my neck down, stopping right above the band of my shorts.

He slowly started to pull them off and I felt like my stomach was doing cartwheels. I don't even know why I was this nervous, it wasn't like he hadn't seen it before.

Licking over his lips slightly, he quickly pulled my panties off and pulled my legs apart before rubbing his finger over my slit.

"You so wet for me," He smirked sticking two fingers in, stroking them in a fast motion.

"Fu—Fuckk!" I leaned back on the bed as he slowly pushed his head between my thighs as he used his thumb to rub over my clit.

I hissed sensually at the warm feeling of his tongue coming contact with my pussy.

"It feels so good Syian.." I moaned out as he sucked at my lips. My breathing hitched feeling my walls tighten around his fingers.

"It feel good, hmm?" He mumbled against my pussy. I nodded trying to stop the sex faces that was bound to come.

"Let me hear you then.." He grunted titling his head up, rubbing his thumb in fast circles around my clit. Without hesitation, I moaned loudly.

As he continued to rub my clit rough, yet gently, our chest came in contact with each other as he kissed me sloppily.

My arms immediately wrapped around as I felt his unused hand come contact with my throat.

"I'm cumming," I moaned in his mouth feeling his finger strokes sped up.

"You cummin for me?" He asked deeply making me nod, still breathing harshly.

"Cum on my fucking fingers Ma," He said kissing my lips. My stomach tightened and with out another word, I came.

"Fuckkk!" I moaned out of breath. He let my neck go and leaned back down before licking the juices I made up.

He released his fingers and took them into his mouth, sucking the juices off before standing up and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where you going?"