𝟑𝟒

𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧-𝐁𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷, 𝙲𝙰

"I promise it ain't nothing to fight an old miserable bitch just say the word and I'm on my way to that café and I'm knocking heads off

"I promise it ain't nothing to fight an old miserable bitch just say the word and I'm on my way to that café and I'm knocking heads off." Haven said and I just stared at the camera blinking slowly.

"You're extra."

"Extra and serious. Put me in that ugly ass purse you got and leave it open, I'll go on mute and everything unless she say something slick then I'll come off."

"No, I can handle myself."

"Safiyaaaaa!" She started whining. "You never wanna do the fun stufff!"

grown ass woman with a 401k, sitting here whining it's sad.

"Girl, shut up." I opened my bag and dropped my phone in there. "Mute yourself ugly."

"I'll do it when you go inside."

"Hold on 'cause now I think I want another tattoo." I said randomly when I saw this woman come out of the café and she was fully tatted.

"Yearbook."

"I'm about to hang up on you because you're being negative and it was just a thought." I rolled my eyes getting out of the car, locking it. "And go on mute."

"Don't rush me." She said before I stopped hearing background noises so I assumed she went on mute.

I took a deep breath before walking in the café and since it wasn't that big I easily spotted her sitting over in a corner looking dumb and ugly.

I walked over to the table and sat down just staring at her and she stared at me too not saying anything. Okay, got it so silent game it is.

"We just gone sit here in silence?" I asked, sitting my bag on the table mainly for Haven to be able to hear her better.

i want her to say something slick. fuck around and get cyber jumped.

"Well, I don't know. I just don't know what to say to you."

"If you didn't have anything to say then what was the point of inviting me out? You just wanted to waste both of our time?"

She didn't respond immediately, she just looked down at my hand. "You're married?"

"Almost three years."