𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

stainsspermbank tarafından

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... Daha Fazla

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

preparing to sports festival

2.6K 55 70
stainsspermbank tarafından

"So the school had decided to still hold the U.A sports festival" Aizawa said in front of the class.
"Isn't that dangerous, like we just got attacked by villains a few weeks ago?" Sero asked.
"Yes but we have doubled the security it is a way to show the world that we are still secure" Aizawa explained "you should all start training"
"Ooh I can't wait for the festival" I giggled turning to face Mina "I'm going to go ask the support course students to change my hero costume at lunch"
"Omg yesss they will make you look hot af I'll come with you" she replied.

~time skip~

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Y/N YOU LOOK SEXY AF" Mina screeched.
"I know right, thank you so much" I said hugging everyone who helped. I put on my uniform and and put my new hero costume where the old one was. We then walked into the cafeteria. Mina bumped into a blond haired boy when opening in door.
"Oh I'm sorry" she apologised
"Of course it's the class 1a people pushing everyone around" Monoma said rolling his eyes.
"She literally just apologized what's your problem" I asked.
"My problem is that your class thinks you're better than everyone else because you are class 1a!" He shouted drawing attention towards us.
"We never said that so I really don't see where this is coming from" I looked at him confused
"You really need to calm down" Mina said shocked by his sudden outburst.
"NO I'M BETTER THAN YOU I SHOULD BE IN CLASS 1A" Monoma screamed in our faces. Everyone turned to look at us.
"Damn your dream stank" I said pinching my nose
"Girl stoppp" Mina said bursting out laughing. The room filled with laughter causing the boy to get more angry.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME" he shouted at me.
"I said your breath stinks now get tf out if my face" I said
"LOOK EVERYONE THE 1A GIRL THINKS SHE'S ALL THAT!" He screamed. Everyone fell silent.
"Fr you need to calm tf down nobody did shit to you" I said walking past him with Mina. He grabbed on to my shoulder.
"I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU-" I flipped him over my shoulder and he crashed into the ground.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME" I shouted at him. He got up and stood over me trying to be intimidating. I looked at him emotionless trying to conceal my anger. I then felt a tall figure behind me. I turned around and saw Katsuki glaring at Monoma with little sparks starting in his hands.
"SHOUT AT MY WIFE AGAIN EXTRA I DARE YOU" he shouted getting ready to blast him. I quickly stepped in front of him.
"Katsuki it's fine don't worry" I said calming him down
"Look the hot head finally found a girlfriend too bad she's ugly" Momona giggled. I quickly turned around and kick him in the stomach causing him to bend over. I then sent my knives at him pining him to a nearby wall.
"Don't ever disrespect me like that again pretty boy" I said tapping his face lightly walking away. A few seconds later Aizawa walked in and saw him on the wall. He immediately walked up to me.

"Y/n what happened?" He asked.
"Mina accidentally bumped into him and apologised then he started shouting at us and when we told him to calm down he got all in my face then when I said shit back he got mad and put hands on me then I told him to not touch me then he insulted me then I did that" I ranted.
"Oh ok I understand please let him go"
"Fiiine" I said bringing my knives back as Monoma fell to the ground.
"Thank you" Aizawa said walking away.

We all finished up our food and went to our last period. Mina and I decided to train together. We both put on our hero costumes and made our way to the training facility at UA.

"Ok give me everything you've got babe" I said to her. She started running towards me and I got ready to fight. Her moves were predictable so I quickly dodged them and attacked her. After 30 minutes of nonstop fighting we paused to take a break. We walked to our water bottles until we heard clapping. We looked up and saw Monoma walking into the gym with 2 of his friends. They walked up to us while Mina and I ignored them and continued to drink our water.
"You girls aren't half bad" Monoma laughed. We walked past him ignoring him again and started speaking about what our next exercise will be.

"How about you try your quirk on me?" Mina suggested.
"Oh no it's fine I don't really plan on using my quirk for the festival" I replied
"No I mean the one you used on Gerald when your eyes go black and your nails get really long"
"Oh that one I've been training it and I think I've gotten the hang of it" I said as my nails grew long and my eyes faded. We got into stance but were interrupted.
"I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME STOP IGNORING ME" Monoma shouted. We looked at him in disbelief.
"I don't know what your problem just fuck off" I said focusing back on Mina.
"Tell him girlie" she added looking back at me.
"No but I have an proposal well unless you're not a pussy" Monoma said approaching us "let's fight us versus you" he said gesturing him and his friends.
"3 against 2 doesn't seem fair" I said. Monoma scoffed. "We'll beat your asses" I finished.
"Let's fight then" Mina said.

We all got into stance and the 3 boys lunged towards us. Monoma came running towards me swinging at me I dodged his touch. I'd hear about his quirk and it'd be dangerous if he copied mine. His friend swung at me from behind but I sensed his presence and vanished and appeared behind him hitting him swiftly in the neck making him pass out. Mina was across me fighting the other guy. He fell to the ground passed out.
"Thanks for teaching me that move bae" she smiled
"No problem boo" I replied. We the focused our attention on Monoma.
"I'll let you have him" Mina said walking over to the bench to sit down. I smiled at Monoma and he started to back up but I vanished and appeared behind him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around to see me with bksck eyes and knives for nails.
"HOW MANY QUIRKS SO YOU HAVE" he screamed running in the outside direction. I then appeared in front of him. I shortened my nails and punched him straight in the nose knocking him onto the ground. His nose was broken and was bleeding.
"Damn ma that was sexy as hell" Katsuki said from the door. He walked in with Kiri.
"Yeah y/n that was very manly, you did amazing too baby" Kiri said kissing Mina. Katsuki walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss. Monoma scoffed from the ground and I sent one of my dagger to threaten his neck.

"I must say y/n that was amazing" Nezu said. We all looked up and saw Nezu, Almight, Aizawa and my dad on the balcony.
"Oh thank you" I responded with a smile. I appeared behind them and gave my dad a hug.
"You did great honey" dad said hugging me "but how did you do that with your nails?"
"Y/n discovered a new quirk when Gerald came over-" Mina started.
"ITS JUST NEW" I interrupted.
"You didn't tell your dad what happened?" Almight questioned.
"No" I sighed. "I know he'll get mad and want to kill Gerald so I can't"
"GERALD CAME OVER AND TRIED TO GET HIS FRIENDS TO KIDNAP Y/N" Katsuki screamed.
"KATSUKI!" I glared at him
"What? I want to help kill him" Katsuki smiled.
"HE DID WHAT?" Dad shouted
"See what you've done" I rolled my eyes "dad it's fine I think he learnt his lesson"
"No he'll learn his lesson in his grave and that's where I'm about to put him" dad said walking towards the door. I ran to the door to stop him.
"Please don't do anything and please don't tell Simon" I exclaimed.
"Don't tell me what?" Simon said from behind me.
"Damn when did everyone get here" I said turning around.
"A few minutes ago now dont tell me what?" He said concerned.
"That Gerald guy tried to kidnap y/n" Katsuki said using his quirk to get up to the balcony.
"HE DID WHAT?" Simon screamed.
"THAT'S IT KATSUKI YOU'RE GETTING NO AFFECTION FOR THE NEXT WEEK" I yelled at him.
"Baby please I had to" Katsuki said wrapping his arms around my waist. I push him off.
"NO TOUCHING" I walked away from him leaving him shocked. "Now you two please don't do anything let me handle this myself"
"Fine but only because of how well you just fought that guy" dad said smiling again.
"Awww I missed her fighting someone" Simon whined "her fights are always so sick"
"It was just training for the festival" I replied "I'm going to go home now and take a shower Mina you coming?" She nodded. "Cool Kiri do you want to come too?"
"Yeah sure I'm not feeling training anymore sorry Bakubro" he smiled.
"Its fine I'll just spend time with n/n" he said putting his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off
"I said no touching and no you won't you're banned from my room" I said as Mina Kirishima and I walked away.

We came to school together in my car so we all got in and drove to the dorms. We decided on having a movie night in my room with the whole class. We walked in and asked everyone and they agreed. I quickly took a shower and put on a comfortable fit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I then made my way downstairs to get snacks for everyone. I put the crisps, popcorn and sweets out and set everything up nice. I then heard the door slap shut and stomps up to my dorm. I knew it was Katsuki but I ignored him and continued setting everything up. I then heard stomps towards the kitchen. I had just finished setting up the sweets and got out the little paper bags from the drawers.
"BABE YOU'RE SO DEAD" Katsuki yelled stomping into the kitchen.
"My name is y/n" I asked nonchalantly. His eyes widen then I pulled me towards him.
"Baby I'm sorry I didn't know that telling them would mean so much to you" he said. I moved away from him.
"Ok" I said walking out of the kitchen "THE SNACKS ARE READY" I shouted and everyone ran to the kitchen. I gave out the paper bags. "So take anything you want but only the amount that can fit in the bag"
Everyone ran to the island and grabbed all the snacks when everyone was done there was nothing left.
"Did you get anything y/n" Todoroki asked.
"No but I'm not hungry" I smiled at him.
"Y/n have you eaten today?" He frowned
"No" my smile faded. He checked the time and it was 6pm.
"Please eat something" he said.
"I will don't worry" I smiled. He smiled back and walked up to my room. I let out a big sigh and I went to the couch and flopped down on it. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.
"Damn ma you fine af" the delivery boy said.
"Um did you need something?" I replied
"Oh yeah order for Katsuki" he said handing me a bag.
"Thank you" I said closing the door. I turned to see Katsuki behind me.
"The food is for you, I know you haven't eaten all day" he said walking away. I looked into the bag and saw chicken and chips from my favourite restaurant

I giggled in excitement and walked up to my room joining everyone else. I walked in and saw Katsuki sitting next to Sero and Kirishima. He turned to face me and I gave him a bright smile.
"So what are we watching" I said sitting next to Jiro and Momo. They moved around so I sat in the middle. "Thanks babes" I said and they blushed.
"We can't decide between are we done yet or meet the blacks" Kirishima said.
"Let's watch are we done yet" I said (i really love that movie you should watch it😭)

Kiri turned it on while Koda got the lights. Everyone was watching and eating. I opened the bag and stared at the food.
"Just try and have a few bites" Jiro whispered to me. I smiled at her and had a few bites of the food.
"We're so proud of you" Momo whispered to me. I smiled at her and continued eating slowly.
Eventually the movie ended and I had finished the food. Koda got the lights again and Jiro and Momo saw that I finished all the food.
"Y/N YOU DID SO WELL!" Jiro said pulling me into a hug.
"thanks cuties" I said pulling Momo into the hug. Everyone looked at us confused.
"What happened?" Kaminari asked.
"Y/n finished all of her food!" Momo said excited. Katsuki tackled me into a hug.
"I'm so proud of you babe" he muttered " I love you so much
"I love you too but get off me you still no affection" I said quickly hugging him back.
"That's very many of you n/n" Kirishima said hugging me.
"Thanks Kiri" I smiled. "Now is everyone still hungry?" Everyone put their hand up. "Ok so I have money on me so let's order some pizza and watch more movies" I suggested. Everyone agreed.
"Y/n let me pay" Todoroki offered
"No it's fine" I declined
"Please I insist you always buy all of us stuff and you always do everything for us"
"No I don't"
"You bought all the groceries, you clean for us, you make sure everyone feels safe and secure, you always help us with our homework and training-"
"And you've been cooking literally everyday and always invite us" Aizawa said walking with Almight.
"And you always put our problems before yours" Mina added.
"And do everything with a smile" Almight finished.
"Yeah but it's no big deal" I smiled.
"Please let me pay" Todoroki said.
"Fine but just this once" I gave in.

Iida ordered 5 pizzas and Todoroki gave him Endeavor's credit card to pay. The pizza came and I went to go open the door. It was the same guy as earlier.
"You must really like me coming hear ma" the boy smirked.
"Ew no" I took the pizzas from him and closed the door. The boy knocked on the door again but Katsuki opened it.
"Shawty I'm just trynna get to know you-"
"WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET TO KNOW MY WIFE" Katsuki interrupted.
"Damn shawty married?" The boy asked. I walked back to the door after giving Iida the pizzas to split evenly.
"Yes I'm married" I said showing him the promise ring Katsuki gave me.
"I could treat you better than blondie over here" he smirked.
"You're literally delivering my food I think I'm good but have a nice night" I said closing the door.
"You were too nice to him" Katsuki scoffed.
"Don't worry I'm all yours" I kissed him on the cheek and his body relaxed.

We walked back to my room and were handed 3 slices of pizza. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to down it but I would try. I took a bite and I suddenly felt like throwing up. I ran into the bathroom and started throwing up. Everyone paused as they heard me vomiting. Katsuki rushed into the bathroom and held my hair back and rubbed my back until I was done. I brushed my teeth then went back out. Everyone looked at me concerned.

"I'm fine now thank you" I said. We started watching the movie and my belly started rumbling. Todoroki slid me 2 slices of pizza and smiled. I ate them and continued watching the movie. Everyone was tired and decided to sleep in my room again. Momo made them blankets and pillows as they weren't bothered to get up.
"Thanks ma" I said hugging her. She crawled into the blankets with Jiro as they cuddled then fell asleep. I got in my bed and waited for Katsuki to join me. I sat up and saw him fighting sleep next to Kirishima.
"Katsuki come here" I whispered. He quickly got up and climbed into bed with me excited. I put his head on my chest while I played with his hair until we both dozed off.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 54 5
❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜── 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爆発物" 💥 ; -', ( 𝙋�...
114K 3.8K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬...
100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
91.6K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...