Peter Parker x Reader

By ThatSoundsPainful

A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your fami... More

Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Peter POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Tony Stark POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
Y/N POV
The hot tub
The party
A/N note
New school year
Youre gonna wish you never said that
Where am I
How do we find you?
Youre a dead man
And so the nightmares begin
Plesse wake up
Peters nightmare
First day after all the chaos
School trip snd revenge on Flash
Whats that on your neck???
Planning MJs date
Planning MJs date part 2
Late night walks in NYC
The cabin in the woods
Sooo how was your date??
Last chapter 🀝
Fanks guys
Sorry not a new part

Y/N POV

5.2K 95 87
By ThatSoundsPainful

Over the next two weeks we had all gotten really close with each other, it was the day before the trip, it was Sunday evening and i was packing my bag. I packed my new pyjamas, underwear, t shirts, jeans and a couple dresses. MJ also told me to pack some swimming stuff because apparently there was a Jacuzzi somewhere. It was only a 5 day trip but in all honesty i had no idea what the trip was actually about, since i was new  i had missed the talk the teachers had with the students. The rest filled me in and all i knew was that we were staying at a cabin, we were doing some sort of activity in the woods, water sports and the rest of they days we were free too do what we wanted.

After i was finished i made my way downstairs to make myself some food, the only company i would have for the afternoon was Loki because everyone else was on a mission but they would be back for dinner, hopefully.

¨Ah Y/N always a pleasure too see you¨ He put his book down to face me

¨And you too God of mischief¨I curtsied to the prince and rolled my eyes at him making him laugh, he was always good company, he made me laugh and always had stories to tell.

¨Enough of that u puny child, now lets go watch a horror movie, we never get to watch them when Thor is here because he always chooses a Disney movie.¨

¨Im down¨

¨Good because i wasn't really asking¨ he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the couch, we watched the movie and admit it was a little scary, we watched insidious and whilst watching it i was able to record Loki getting scared. I was definitely keeping that, i had no other leverage over him and this was the best thing,

¨Delete that right now or ill tell your dad about that Peter boy¨ my laughter stopped at the name of Peter and his corner turned to an evil smile, i rolled my eyes and hit the delete button in front of his eyes. Luckily for me Loki wasn't familiar with Earths technology so it was in my recently deleted, i would say that was a victory for me, i gave myself a pat on the back for not teaching him more about Earth.

We ended up having an early dinner since we didn't have lunch but instead ate snacks throughout the movie, I made us chicken and roasted potatoes,  put the leftovers in the oven for when they all got back. Loki left shortly after because he had business elsewhere, i knew exactly what he meant bit i wasn't really in the mood for Loki to stab me today so i left him alone.

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
5.1K 296 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
516 50 26
"i don't ever wanna leave when you cry. i know i give you reasons to hide. i need you to stay by my side." - derm...