Y/N POV

A loud noise jolted me awake, i started around the room to see what it was but everything looked the same, the hairs on my neck had lifted and the goosebumps grew further around my arm. I slowly crept out of bed and opened my drawer, in the top draw was a gun, with shaky hands i picked it up and grabbed an earpiece placing it in my ear. There again i heard another band, I slowly crept over to the other side of the room , the cold floor tiles freezing at my feet, i flipped the light switch and nothing, i kept hitting it again hoping it would turn on.

I was getting frustrated and i was going to lose it, I tried again and it didn't work so i punched the wall, it left a large noticeable dent, something my dad would see and not be happy about. Before walking out into the hallway i peeked my head out and saw it was completely dark, i called out a few times to see if anyone could hear me bit all i heard was the eerie silence.

How could the silence be so loud, it didn't make any sense?

I began walking downstairs when i heard another loud noise, this time it sounded different, it sounded fake in a way, that's when i heard the low whispers from the living room. Anger boiled inside of me and i ran over, gun in hand and fist clenched, but as i got closer i saw it was the Avengers.

It took me a while to realise what they were doing but my dad was tapping away on a laptop alongside Bruce, Clint, Sam and Bucky were smirking , Nat was standing there without showing any signs of emotion. I tilted my head in confusion, they clearly hadn't noticed my presence because when i called them out they all jumped to the side.

These motherfuckers were pranking me.

¨WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT SOME SHIT WAS GOING DOWN AND HERE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE GODDAMN CHILDREN, THIS WAS ALL A SHITTY PRANK , WHICH MIGHT I ADD FAILED MISERABLY, i was having a great time and you ruined my dream about P-¨

Before continuing, i began to feel large surges of energy flow throw me, it overwhelmed me and i thought i would pass out but instead my hands began to glow illuminating the entire room. Everyone looked at me shocked and honestly i didn't blame them.

¨Bruce its happening¨ My dad said and i looked at him with a confused expression.

¨Care to fill me in¨ I was going to cross my arms but my hands were still glowing with what looked like fire?

¨We tried to figure out what would trigger your powers because trying to find out how they came to be was no hope, we thought that high levels of emotion would help¨ My dad looked at me and i just smiled, i had powers.

We all made our way outside because my dad didn't want the headquarters to be blown up, which i agreed on because the energy i felt inside of me felt too strong.

¨Okay now i need you to concentrate on each element, you'll only be able to unlock your  power by concentrating, now concentrate on one at a time.¨Wanda gave me clear instructions, she told me to concentrate on one element at a time, all the avengers took a step back from me leaving me in the front, i walked a little further out and sighed before begging.

I closed my eyes concentrating all my energy, Fire, i thought about fire and i lifted my hand, i opened my eyes to see my hand illuminated by red flames, i smiled widely and began to lift my fingers up one at a time to see the beauty unravel. Each flame followed my finger in sync and i watched in amazement.

¨That's really good now do the same for the others.¨ I looked at Wanda and gave her a small smile before turning back to attempt to harness the rest of my abilities.

I stretch my hand out and begin to concentrate on the element, before i knew it i had harnessed each one, i smiled as i did it for a second time, i jumped up excited and everyone smiled at me.

¨Well done kid, now lets get inside its so cold¨ Bucky said teeth chattering

¨But can we talk about Y/N saying she was dreaming about someone, i wanna make fun of her, i have so much to say¨ I rolled my eyes at Clint as he whined at everyone

¨No leave her alone, shes had enough shit for one night, let her rest¨ Steve smiled at me.

¨I agree with Cap,and for gosh sake watch you language¨ I trued to hide my smile as did everyone else but it was too much and we burst out laughing, we looked over at Cap who was groaning and looked annoyed, he clearly had enough but we weren't even getting started.

Everyone walked off into there rooms and i went back to mine, i instantly got into my warm covers and let out a breathe i didn't even know i was holding in.